Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> 65 years ago today by Yeti on Dec 7,2006 1:09pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Yeti at Dec 7,2006 1:09pm
Pearl Harbor.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Dec 7,2006 2:14pm
Faggot.

toggletoggle post by SlavonicIdentity at Dec 7,2006 3:13pm
Kind of saddened how I haven't seen any memorials at all or even been reminded about this by anyone.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 7,2006 3:29pm
I didn't realize until my History teacher said something, glad he did because it's also my younger brother's birthday and I need to call him.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 7,2006 3:30pm
SlavonicIdentity said:
Kind of saddened how I haven't seen any memorials at all or even been reminded about this by anyone.

Seems to be a forgotten day since 9/11

toggletoggle post by mcmahon  at Dec 7,2006 5:00pm
I saw this documentary that showed evidence that the US used its Pacific Fleet as bait, waited for Japan to strike first, and then declared war.

toggletoggle post by DrewBlood@Work at Dec 7,2006 5:02pm
Anyone have any relatives that served in WWII? My grandfather was a tailgunner in a B-17 over in Europe.

toggletoggle post by Dertoxianli at Dec 7,2006 5:11pm
my grandfather flew PBY recon planes and b-24j's in the pacific. He got the navy cross and the distinguised flying cross. He always has crazy stories.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 7,2006 5:12pm
for a second i thought that said disgusting flying cross.

toggletoggle post by Dertoxianli at Dec 7,2006 5:14pm
well the way he got it was pretty disgusting. they were hit over singapore and lost one of the engines. they had to lose as much weight as possible to conserve fuel to get back to base. they dumped all their amo and extra gear and even the body of one of the gunners who was killed when they were hit.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Dec 7,2006 5:26pm
my grandfather on my dad's side of the family was in WWII. i'm pretty sure he was in the navy and got some sort of special recognition, but i can't remember. he died when i was like 8 or 9, so i'll have to see if my grandmother knows.

toggletoggle post by SlavonicIdentity at Dec 7,2006 6:00pm
I had relatives fighting in the Polish army, haha. Also had a relative, great-uncle I think, who flew F6 Hellcats and blew up a Jap oil-dump; had another relative on one of the bombed ships at Pearl Harbor, and my grandfather served in the Army Air Force and did some shit I guess.

toggletoggle post by mcmahon  at Dec 7,2006 6:15pm
Two of my grandfathers cousins were POW's in France. One of them lost his finger. I'm not sure how exactly he lost it, but he told my brother and I he lost it wrestling a bear. Another cousin drowned when a kamakazi struck his ship and sunk it in the pacific. In other related stories, after the war my grandfather worked for the phone company and set up direct connections back to washington for the president. He's got a lot of cool pictures and stuff from around the pacific when the president travelled to assess the damage.

toggletoggle post by My_Dying_Bride at Dec 7,2006 6:19pm
Dertoxianli said:
my grandfather flew PBY recon planes and b-24j's in the pacific. He got the navy cross and the distinguised flying cross. He always has crazy stories.

my grandfatha was an air traffic controller in the Pac, he probly help you grandpapa land good.

toggletoggle post by elders of zion nli at Dec 7,2006 8:02pm
All the goyim are starting to think Hitler was right...

This is v. Bad

but only for us
Jews

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Dec 8,2006 9:38am edited Dec 8,2006 9:39am
My maternal grandfather was a navigator in the air force. He was shot down behind enemy lines once. He was never a POW, though. I'm not sure how that story ended up. He died when I was 10.
My paternal grandfather was a navy cook. I have no idea what that means. He died when I was very young.
Semi-unrelated: My father was front-line infantry in Vietnam. Even though I've been more interested in war history in the last few years, nobody in my family talks about any of it. I know my Dad's seen some ridiculous shit over there, but I don't know much of the details.

toggletoggle post by elders of zion nli at Dec 8,2006 10:21am
Yeti said:
Pearl Harbor.

and you goyim were enticed yet again to slaughter yourselves for the greater glory of israel!

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 8,2006 10:44am
HAHA http://www.theonion.com/content/node/56016

Previously Unknown Prejudice Against Japanese Surfaces During Game of Battleship

SAN FRANCISCO—An otherwise unremarkable game of Battleship, the time-honored naval-themed contest of double-blind coordinate prediction, resulted in a completely unheralded display of anti-Japanese bias by participant Ronald Clark, 39. "I thought you'd guess G-5, you clever Nip bastards," Clark muttered under his breath loudly enough to be heard by everyone in the family living room. "Good with numbers, aren't you, you slanty-eyed yellow bug-eaters?" Sources close to Clark later noted that when playing Monopoly, he usually refused to purchase property in cheaper, lower-rent neighborhoods because the "fucking beaners always trash the places anyway."

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Dec 8,2006 10:51am
clever nip bastards

toggletoggle post by INFECT  at Dec 8,2006 12:40pm
Yeti said:
65 years ago today

we would have had you upside down with a fork up your ass

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Dec 8,2006 12:45pm
INFECT said:
Yeti said:
65 years ago today

we would have had you upside down with a fork up your ass

YESSSSSS!

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Dec 8,2006 1:20pm
Joe/NotCommon said:
Faggot.

you must have some pretty big fucking balls to say something like that

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Dec 8,2006 1:21pm
Yeah, saying things on the internet takes unbelievable bravery.

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Dec 8,2006 1:22pm
haha is he/she serious?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][9:42:45am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01315 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]