login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> 1.22.07 by succubus on Dec 4,2006 9:56pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 4,2006 9:56pm
wow
best episode of heroes yet

i can't believe i have ot wait till 1.22.07 to see the next episode.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 4,2006 10:03pm
wow

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 4,2006 10:20pm
damn.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 5,2006 8:25am
i'll watch it again with you. talking about a scene with a coworker...she noticed something i didn't...

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 5,2006 10:28am
blow me hard pep!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 5,2006 10:45am
this was the one that I wanted to bump. that ruled...
I'm pulling them to my computer to edit it all together.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 5,2006 10:57am
so according to you..did she commit suicide so that he couldn't take her power or did she kill herself because he'd already taken over her power and he told her too

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 5,2006 11:16am
not sure.. I figured that he used his powers to move her hand.
I'm just wondering how he used his powers when he should have ben able too. Also, why peter is coughing.

I'm thinking that all the people you see in the future are the ones who are left. they are there so peter takes their powers.. but he also get's all the powers that sylar get's... he's the only one that can stand up to sylar cause he'll get all sylar's powers. but with that and the abilities of the cheerleader/the others, he's got the edge on sylar. unfortunately, sylar's got the experience of using all the abilities he's aquired.

toggletoggle post by watchmaker666 nli at Dec 5,2006 11:21am
I thought she killed herself so he couldnt take her power, I just assumed that he had to eat their brains to take the power, but if he wanted too he could have stoped her from killing her self if that was the case. Man I dont know!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 5,2006 11:24am
yeah, I'm not sure how he can change himself, but it's DNA based. the cheerleader's dad said so.

this show is better than the x-files for that one season that I thought the x-files was good.

toggletoggle post by watchmaker666 nli at Dec 5,2006 1:21pm
didn't all the people he killed have empty heads, like chopped the top of their skull off and take out their brains empty?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 5,2006 1:27pm
in the sylar episode, he looks into their head to take out the broken piece to put in his head. in that episode, he was drilling into the cheerleader's head, but didn't find it cause she was the wrong cheerleader.

it seems weird that he didn't know that it wasn't her by looking into her eyes before he drilled into her head. he must know what he's looking for now and was in a hurry. also, shouldn't he have a wicked good memory? he took that girl at the diner's powers...

actually, I sort of have my doubts that he did. I think that when hiro went to the past, he actually did saw her and she went to japan (as noted by the comment of the lady when Hiro's friend asks about the picture). I think that Hiro created a rift and that the dinner girl went to japan. so that later on as Hiro figures out his powers, she'll come back from japan and be mad that he left her or she'll understand that she's got powers.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 5,2006 1:52pm
maybe Peter was getting sick due to the fact that he was becoming overloaded with abilities. He was in close proximity to Parkman, Claire and the Haitian as well as Nathan at the police station. This is a clue to why Mr. Bennet told Sylar that he was becoming degraded with the use/ intergration of all of the abilities. This will cause the explosion in NYC. I think Peter is sick because he was around Sylar. Sylar is degrading his own DNA by infusing other DNA. Peter absorbed some of this 'bad' DNA and it has made him sick. The OWI could help him, or it could be Micah that saves the day and 'fixes/ reconnects' Peters DNA.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 5,2006 1:55pm
we would have to know how the powers work... and how peter's works. one thing is that mr. bennet says he's spliced his DNA too much.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 5,2006 1:57pm
I question how long this series is "suppose to" be...

toggletoggle post by watchmaker666 nli at Dec 5,2006 2:22pm
they dont make a full season untill the network "orders" it. They have to find out how the first few do in the ratings I think

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 5,2006 2:24pm
it just seems like a mini-series and not a real series.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 6,2006 1:28pm
I think that that assistant girl knew she was going to die... that's why she gave the card/phone to issac and said she was going "off the reservation"

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 6,2006 1:42pm
hm... I didn't see the altar to that girl in the dinner... why doesn't sylar have an awesome memory or something? it seems weird because all he's got is the ability to move things and to see how things work. if there have been all these killings, shouldn't he be doing a lot more amazing things?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 6,2006 2:06pm
just watched it again and you can see sylar's face get that "oh noez" look on it when she turns the gun on herself. why he didn't stop the bullet, I don't know. she told mohinder that she was coming to talk to him.

I still want to know why sylar's powers work then. in the future where peter blows up, he still doesn't have the scar that Hiro mentioned. I also didn't see the dude who blews up and give people cancer... I'd assume that in that future there, sylar's got the power and is close enough for peter at that moment to channel it, but not know how to use it.

also, peter looks a lot like little nicky (adam sandler's character)

toggletoggle post by ANONYMOUS at Dec 6,2006 2:55pm
I'LL CONTINUE TO BUMP UNTIL ATTN: BLACK METAL LADY IS OFF!!!!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][4:18:47pm Apr 23,2024
load time 0.01234 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]