New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> HAHAHAHA! by thegreatspaldino on Nov 27,2006 6:06pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 27,2006 6:07pm
i was roaming around on http://www.metal-observer.com and they just recently reviewed the new diecast album... oh man. so i was reading the review and it mentioned that there was a lot of "pop" singing. so that, along with the 3/10 rating... i figured i HAD to hear the mp3 they linked up.
http://mp3.centurymedia.com/diecast/internalrevolution/diecast_fadeaway.mp3

HAHAHA! holy shit that was the most pathetic thing i have ever heard! what happened to being wicked tough and being all chuggityjuggachugsta? PURE Killswitch/Falloutboy worship. god they suck.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 27,2006 6:08pm
why do you hate yourself?

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 27,2006 6:15pm
i couldn't listen to the whole thing. that was gayer than 2 guys rimming each other.

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Nov 27,2006 6:18pm
Oh man, this is sad.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Nov 27,2006 6:22pm
If I was Killswitch engage I would be bullshit that All that Remains and Diecast are now just ripping them off.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 27,2006 6:22pm
the_reverend said:
why do you hate yourself?

thats not me... i have short hair and that guy doesnt.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 27,2006 6:25pm
also... All That Remains ripping Killswitch off? have you heard the newest album? have you heard Killswitch before and especially on the last two albums?

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Nov 27,2006 6:41pm
whats the matter with u guys this is what real metal should sound like fuck all ur cannibal corpse death metal shit diecast rulez at least u can understand what there saying LOLZ!!!!

Yeah that song was gay.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Nov 27,2006 6:47pm
thegreatspaldino said:
also... All That Remains ripping Killswitch off? have you heard the newest album? have you heard Killswitch before and especially on the last two albums?

Yes, I've heard one song off the new All That Remains album. It sounds like Killswitch Engage. Bark Scream Sing Bark Scream Sing over sweedish metal riffs.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Nov 27,2006 6:51pm
wow this is diecast?
could of sworn it was a killswitch song?
maybe i heard it before and thought it was killswitch.
they even had that effect on the clean vocals... wow this isn't the diecast that would play all of the xchug chugx benifit shows.

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Nov 27,2006 9:38pm
dreadkill said:
i couldn't listen to the whole thing. that was gayer than 2 guys rimming each other.

definitely gayer than two fags fucking.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 27,2006 9:40pm
gayer than three fags fucking

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Nov 27,2006 11:08pm
Kevord said:
If I was Killswitch engage I would be bullshit that All that Remains and Diecast are now just ripping them off.

All That Remains is not as cheesy as Killswitch Engage. They have developed their own brand of "metalcore" which on their new album is hardly metalcore. I like ATR and have seen them live. Believe me, ATR is so much better than KsE.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 28,2006 7:32am
Kevord said:
thegreatspaldino said:

Yes, I've heard one song off the new All That Remains album. It sounds like Killswitch Engage. Bark Scream Sing Bark Scream Sing over sweedish metal riffs.

oh... "This Calling"... thats the most accessible song on the album... the rest of the songs are really well executed and dont sound wicked gay. they have blasts and great drumming unlike KSE.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 28,2006 8:06am
the new ATR's drummer rules. I'm not big on the songs on the new disc, but at least the are catchy...

as for diecast, I didn't know the singer cut his hair.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 28,2006 8:08am
oh and maybe this is the singer for the CD? I know the drummer/guitarist for diecast rip. maybe this is just the single.

toggletoggle post by GoatCatalyst   at Nov 28,2006 8:18am
Didn't that new drummer for ATR already quit, rejoin and quit again?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 28,2006 8:23am
they are still on tour so I think he's still in.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Nov 28,2006 8:36am
i think you are forgetting that Diecast already sucked a bowl of dicks

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 28,2006 8:38am
they definitely did suck a lot of dicks before

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Nov 28,2006 9:11am
ConquerTheBaphomet said:
Kevord said:

All That Remains is not as cheesy as Killswitch Engage. They have developed their own brand of "metalcore" which on their new album is hardly metalcore. I like ATR and have seen them live. Believe me, ATR is so much better than KsE.

Are you fucking kidding me? Did you see the All That Remains video with the singer making out with the chick? Their songs are TERRIBLE.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][3:17:30am Apr 24,2024
load time 0.01489 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]