New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Shotgun season starts tomorrow in MA by hung_to_bleed on Nov 26,2006 4:28pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by hung_to_bleed   at Nov 26,2006 4:28pm
I'm waiting for muzzleloading season that starts Dec. 09th to bag my first. I've talked alot of shit about what I planned on buying for my first gun for my first hunt, but as of lately I'm thinking that I'm going to get a .50 cal muzzleloader rather than a shotgun.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 26,2006 8:44pm
I bought a Hawken .50 today man....my 1st. It's beautiful and I'm out tomorrow at 4AM. Good luck, bro........I have plenty of venison now.....but I'll be out searching for about 200LBS tomorrow morning.

toggletoggle post by anonymousteinberg at Nov 26,2006 10:20pm
I would think you would be out killing minorities. I am glad you have changed from your hateful ways. But you should get an Uzi. Israeli arms are the best!

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Nov 27,2006 6:41am

I bagged a little Swede bugger, he does not have enough meat to last my family through the winter, I have failed as a provider

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Nov 27,2006 7:53am
I just noticed that his shirt says "I <3 something"

Lillehammer? Transylvania? I can't tell what that bottom word is.

toggletoggle post by GoatOfCatalyst at Nov 27,2006 7:55am
Transylvania

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Nov 27,2006 8:00am
you are full of information this morning

toggletoggle post by hung_ta_bleed at Nov 27,2006 10:35am
Hoser said:
I bought a Hawken .50 today man....my 1st. It's beautiful and I'm out tomorrow at 4AM. Good luck, bro........I have plenty of venison now.....but I'll be out searching for about 200LBS tomorrow morning.

A Hawken huh? My pops tells me that those things are no joke. From what I understand, that probably cost you a pretty penny. I'm poor so I'm just going to end up getting a Thompson/Center Arms Hawken replica because I heard that they are pretty damn good for the $$. I can't wait for venison stew....

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Nov 27,2006 10:39am
i understand what i'm about to say will be met with loads of criticism.. but..
i really fail to see the pleasure that killing a helpless animal could bring someone.. i mean .. i understand if your gonna be using whatever it is.. you kill.. for a purpose... but to do it simply for sport... is beyond me.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Nov 27,2006 10:43am
hunting emo kids for sport is more pleasurable.

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Nov 27,2006 1:12pm
i could think of probably 5 people right now i would hunt...
but animals... c'mon now... they haven't done anything

toggletoggle post by Hoser_NLI at Nov 27,2006 3:00pm
Hunting is not about the kill, it's about the hunt.

I wake up at 4AM, I'm in the woods by 4:30 and you get to watch the whole world wake up. You hear the 1st chirps of the birds, the red squirrels gathering shit. You watch the grouse bed into the grass. You hear deer crashing around the woods....just waiting to see that 200LB. buck come out into an opening, and when you do...your heart about stops.

The hunt is the most amazing part about it. After that, it's up to you to properly place a single shot into it's vitals and then you get the pleasure of dragging 200LBS. of dead weight out of the woods.

Then you get to eat all of that meat that city yuppies pay $35 a pound for at their fufu restaurants.

Hunting is about being part of nature, embracing nature and conserving the habitat. The only folks that have a problem with hunting are the city folks that know nothing about the habitats. Good hunters are the only thing that stands between the companies trying to turn the world into concrete which would inevitably kill these species off alltogether.

Like I said, it's not about the kill. It's about the hunt. Your wits against theirs. It's a great past time......one that I will teach my kids.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Nov 27,2006 3:07pm
Hose, don't even bother arguing with anti-hunters, they are misinformed people who have seen "Bambi" too many times.

We hunted grouse yesterday and got one random pheasant that must have been a holdover from October stocking. Slow day, but a nice day for a walk -- and as always, the dogs enjoyed themselves.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 27,2006 3:22pm
Hoser_NLI said:

I wake up at 4AM, I'm in the woods by 4:30 and you get to watch the whole world wake up. You hear the 1st chirps of the birds, the red squirrels gathering shit. You watch the grouse bed into the grass. You hear deer crashing around the woods....just waiting to see that 200LB. buck come out into an opening, and when you do...your heart about stops.

The hunt is the most amazing part about it. After that, it's up to you to properly place a single shot into it's vitals and then you get the pleasure of dragging 200LBS. of dead weight out of the woods.

Then you get to eat all of that meat that city yuppies pay $35 a pound for at their fufu restaurants.

Hunting is about being part of nature, embracing nature and conserving the habitat. The only folks that have a problem with hunting are the city folks that know nothing about the habitats. Good hunters are the only thing that stands between the companies trying to turn the world into concrete which would inevitably kill these species off alltogether.

Like I said, it's not about the kill. It's about the hunt. Your wits against theirs. It's a great past time......one that I will teach my kids.

i am not a hunter, nor do i have interest, but thats a really cool way to put it. i dont condone nor abhor hunting, it is necessary i agree. deer are essentially parasites and will grow in population as humans do, so i feel that hunting is necessary. i also dont agree with the "poor defenseless animal" bleeding heart ideas for hunting. if one were to kill and just leave the carcass to rot, that i can agree is wrong. kids killing cats for weird adolescent pleasure is wrong, but controlled hunting i believe is perfectly acceptable. but if the shoe were on the other foot, or hoof, a deer would kill us in a heartbeat, and there would be no human sympathizers in the deer world.

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Nov 27,2006 3:23pm
no no.. i am far from what one might call a " city folk".. in fact i was just discussing how if i could i'd move into the middle of the woods and never come back.... and if i had to kill to eat.. i would... but see i'm talking about hunting in the sense... that you get pleasure out of killing .. you see it as a sport...
a sport.. that is what i do not understand... you get thrills... off killing animals... that just doesn't make sense to me. how one could enjoy it..
you speak of the surroundings also,that go along with it.. which i would agree with.. but can't you embrace all that... nature... and the sounds of the birds.. without riffling a shot gun through one of the animals heads?

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Nov 27,2006 3:26pm
Yeti said:
Hoser_NLI said:

i am not a hunter, nor do i have interest, but thats a really cool way to put it. i dont condone nor abhor hunting, it is necessary i agree. deer are essentially parasites and will grow in population as humans do, so i feel that hunting is necessary. i also dont agree with the "poor defenseless animal" bleeding heart ideas for hunting. if one were to kill and just leave the carcass to rot, that i can agree is wrong. kids killing cats for weird adolescent pleasure is wrong, but controlled hunting i believe is perfectly acceptable. but if the shoe were on the other foot, or hoof, a deer would kill us in a heartbeat, and there would be no human sympathizers in the deer world.

i guess that's what i'm trying to say... i'm against the people who do it ..just for fun and then leave the thing there to rot... if your gonna use it... i still wouldn't condone it.. but it'd be alot more acceptable

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 27,2006 3:26pm
that is stemmed from the human desire to dominate. knowing we are powerful over elements that are more powerful than us.

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Nov 27,2006 3:28pm
yah ... i am human.. hear me roar... now that i have a 44 i can reign supreme of the planet earth

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Nov 27,2006 3:35pm
Aren't you the same person in the other thread with the un-neutered or un-spayed cat (I can't remember which)? Therefore, you are indirectly creating more cats that no one will want, and will eventually become strays and be killed for one reason or another. Yet, you attack people who buy licenses, support conservation and the environment and legally harvest game? Done.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Nov 27,2006 4:04pm
Do you use the meat, htb?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Nov 27,2006 4:08pm
As long as things are murdered, I'm happy.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Feasting Vamperotic Stigmata
[default homepage] [print][11:12:55am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.02673 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]