New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Rhythmden Fest 2006 @ the chance in poughkeepsie by the_reverend on Nov 23,2006 1:07pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 23,2006 1:07pm
I'm trying to get to the sunday show. looking for a photo/guestlist right now.

saturday:
Rhythmden Fest 2006 All Three Rooms of The Chance Entertainment Complex will be open. Chiodos, Bayside, Just Surrender, I am The Pilot, The Forecast, These Green Eyes, The Takeover, The Distraction, Faster Than Fashion, Asteria, Joshua,Searching For Skylines, Park Ranger, Texas Blind, The Distance, A Heartwell Ending, A Day to Remember, Envy on The Coast, Rightfully Wrong Sponsored by Azukai Clothing, The HVScene.com, Glamour Kills Clothing, Immigrant Clothing, American Icon, Rock Fantasy, Broken English Records,East West Records, Victory Records, EVR, Farlow Booking, Rhythmden Music Group, The Chance, Sumerian Records, Mediaskare Glacial Records
Doors open 2pm

sunday:
Rhythmden Fest 2006 All Three Rooms of The Chance Entertainment Complex will be open. Converge, Agnostic Front, All Out War, 100 Demons, The Banner,Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza, Modern Life is War,#12 Looks Like You,One Dead Three Wounded,Blacklisted, Robots and Empire, Catalyst, Subzero,On Broken Wings, Black My Heart, Ed Gein, Some Girls, My Bitter End,Severed Ties, Verse, Ambitions, Have Heart, Bless The Fallen, The Imagine, The Embrace, Tomorrows End , Shook Ones Sponsored by Azukai Clothing, http://TheHVScene.com , Glamour Kills Clothing, Immigrant Clothing, American Icon, Rock Fantasy, Broken English Records,East West Records, Victory Records, EVR, Farlow Booking, Rhythmden Music Group ,The Chance , Sumerian Records, Mediaskare Records, Glacial Records
Doors open 2pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 23,2006 1:47pm
it's cool that the hudson valley scene dot com is sponsoring this show. I remember when he was building that that site and learning php/mysql. I'm glad things worked out for him/the site and they have a big venue like the chance for big shows there.

toggletoggle post by GoatOfCatalyst at Nov 23,2006 4:43pm
be not mistaked - that is FALSE CATALYST that is playing

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 23,2006 10:11pm
hah... still trying to get in... only got one message back so far.. one cryptic message

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 26,2006 12:29am
I guess reesh (100d) will make it allright. this show is huge. leaving for it in 10 hours..

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 26,2006 12:40am
I can't believe that all those bands are playing.. especially since the banner broke up a year ago...

toggletoggle post by brian_dc nli at Nov 26,2006 12:56am
yeah, the banner broke up but apparently they're just going to tour for awhile anyway. I don't understand it, but that's cool by me.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 26,2006 2:01am
27 bands? wow...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 26,2006 10:43am
I leave now.

toggletoggle post by GoatOfCatalyst at Nov 26,2006 11:37am
Reesh is a great man.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 26,2006 11:39am
no truer words have been spoken. what are your feelings on their ooooold singer returning?

toggletoggle post by GoatOfCatalyst at Nov 26,2006 12:07pm
Really loved the demo and "In The Eyes Of The Lord" with Bruce but I gotta say I prefer Pete. Dude's voice and stage presence are tremendous. But I support anything Reesh and Bubba do and Demons still rule. But just wait and see what infernal capacity Pete may resurface in. GIRD YOUR LOINS!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 26,2006 12:24pm
same feelings here.

you and reesh share a bond that only 2 californian glacoma patients could understand.

you ever video taped at the chance? ever even been there? I have no idea what to expect or how 27 bands can play today.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 26,2006 12:54pm
the pike is stop and go, bump to bump. lame.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 26,2006 1:18pm
30 minutes to get past 84! pike's all clear now. yeah!

toggletoggle post by DeRtOxIa   at Nov 26,2006 1:28pm
ooooooo CANCELLED shabamm!!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 26,2006 1:41pm
what?

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Nov 26,2006 1:42pm
portageeeeeese

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 26,2006 1:43pm
I've driven 141miles thus far... is it really cancelled?

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Nov 26,2006 1:50pm
It says on Converge's myspace it was cancelled due to insurance reasons.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Nov 26,2006 1:51pm
Sunday, November 26, 2006

"Rhythmden" festival cancelled

After driving overnight to Poughkeepsie from Baltimore (and almost hitting hundreds of deer for hundreds of miles last night...), we got word that "Rhythmden" festival has been cancelled due to insurance issues.

Thanks to Subzero and On Broken Wings for getting the word out to us and other bands. We hope to be back in the Poughkeepsie NY area sometime in 2K7. In the meantime, come out to some of the other remaining shows on the tour, listed below:

11/27: Buffalo, NY @ Showplace Theatre w/ Modern Life is War, Some Girls, Blacklisted

11/28: Cleveland, OH @ Peabodys w/ Modern Life is War, Some Girls, Ringworm, Blacklisted

11/30: Philadelphia, PA @ The Starlite Ballroom w/ Modern Life is War, Some Girls, Blacklisted

12/1: New York City, NY @ Knitting Factory w/ Modern Life is War, Some Girls, Blacklisted

12/2: Levittown, NY @ Ritual w/ Some Girls, Modern Life Is War, Blacklisted

12/3: Revere, MA @ Club Lido w/ Modern Life is War, Some Girls, Blacklisted

toggletoggle post by Mess at Nov 26,2006 1:53pm
you're out of your fucking mind

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 26,2006 1:55pm
wow... I've got a 150 mile+ ride home now? FUCK!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 26,2006 1:57pm
albany 62 miles! gay.

toggletoggle post by Mess at Nov 26,2006 1:58pm
pull over to your next packy and get yourself a few road soda's and try to make the best of it dude.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Nov 26,2006 1:59pm
Mess said:
you're out of your fucking mind

you're out of your element donny

toggletoggle post by Zach Hanson at Nov 26,2006 1:59pm
poo keep see

toggletoggle post by GoatOfCatalyst at Nov 26,2006 3:05pm
well, i was gonna say that yes, i have videotaped at the chance and there's three stages/rooms there, but umm... yeah...

ROAD SODAS!
try and grab some Yeunglings

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Nov 26,2006 4:31pm
not an insurance issue.....juan diaz from rhytmnden music group the promoter never paid last nights bands. chiodos manager called converge's manager to let them know, along with many of the other bands.....looks like no one else wanted to take the chance of getting ripped off and or unpaid. this had absolutely nothing to do with the chance theatre , this was a rental!

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Nov 26,2006 4:31pm
not an insurance issue.....juan diaz from rhytmnden music group the promoter never paid last nights bands. chiodos manager called converge's manager to let them know, along with many of the other bands.....looks like no one else wanted to take the chance of getting ripped off and or unpaid. this had absolutely nothing to do with the chance theatre , this was a rental!

toggletoggle post by GoatOfCatalyst at Nov 26,2006 5:27pm
so nice, he said it twice

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Disembowled Celtic Decomposition
[default homepage] [print][3:05:09pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.01581 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]