New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Grumpy old bastard mows down 10 people and gets probation by To hell in a hand basket on Nov 21,2006 6:59am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by To hell in a hand basket at Nov 21,2006 6:59am
http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/elder...034209990004?ncid=NWS00010000000001

This is why there should be an age limit for driving

cut off at 75

take the fucking bus

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Nov 21,2006 8:30am
Sunday DRIVER!!!!

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 21,2006 8:53am
This happened years ago. I remember watching it on the news. They didn't now it was an old guy at first. It seemed like the media kind of backed off when they found out that the guy was 10,000 years old. Kind of lame. Maybe it was just because nobody was really all that surprised that some old fuck could pull something like this off. Think of how many near death experiences you have in the course of a month because of old people behind the wheel.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 21,2006 10:40am
i guess the guy was really cold about his remorse, or lack there of.

toggletoggle post by INFECT  at Nov 21,2006 11:12am
that is supreme, "why didnt you get out of my way?"
HAHAHAHHAHAHA

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 21,2006 11:29am
Typical oldfuck, everyone else is wrong. I was pulling onto Washington Street in Quincy a couple weeks ago. I had the green light in the middle of the cycle (so it's not like the light had just changed), and some fat old lady ran a redlight and almost bulldozed me on my driver side. I slammed on my brakes, she stopped just in time, and I laid on the horn. She looks over at me with this flustered but still not entirely concerned look as if to say "Well SORRY what am I supposed to stop at EVERY red light?" Then she proceeds to just sit there in the middle of the intersection like she's trying to make up for running the red light by stopping now. I rolled down my window and yelled GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY BEFORE YOU KILL SOMEONE. She sped off to end someone else's life.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Nov 21,2006 12:46pm
i had my first real accident with an old foreign guy this summer getting onto the mass pike from rte. 95 (or 128 for all you old timers). i was in the left of 2 lanes going onto the mass pike, with my right blinker on since the exit goes to the right. this guy in a huge ass buick just swiped right in front of me from the right, scraped the front passenger side of my brand new car, hopped over the corner of the median and then went straight. i laid on the horn and had to hop over the median myself, then chase after him. he stopped like 50 yards ahead and got out like he had no fucking clue what happened. then he proceeded to tell me that it was my fault in his thick ass russian accent and asked me, "why you punch me in my line? why you punch my car? i feel it and go 'ooh my god' so i don't know why you did this." it was clearly his fault, and his insurance had to pay over $1200 worth of damage. i think he fell asleep at the wheel.

the first "accident" i got into was a minor situation at the stop and shop in north quincy like 5 or 6 years ago. i backed out of my space, and was waiting for the line of cars in front of me to move. there were also cars behind me, all of us stopped. an old guy in a mercedes benz started backing out of his space, perpendicular to my driver's side. he wasn't looking at all. i leaned on the horn, but he just kept going and ended up crunching my side mirror, causing all the shards of mirror to explode into my car. luckily i didn't get hurt, but the guy was like "couldn't you see i was backing out?! god!" after i explained the situation he felt dumb as hell. he didn't want to get insurance involved so i told him i needed $125 to replace the mirror that my dad found at a junkyard for free, haha.

toggletoggle post by Fuck slavs at Nov 21,2006 12:52pm
my area is loaded with eastern blockers

I thought it was cool when they first came here but now to be honest I cannot fucking stand them

Rude and uppety

They definately do NOT come here to embrace this country

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Nov 21,2006 12:57pm
MarkFuckingRichards said:
i had my first real accident with an old foreign guy this summer getting onto the mass pike from rte. 95 (or 128 for all you old timers). i was in the left of 2 lanes going onto the mass pike, with my right blinker on since the exit goes to the right. this guy in a huge ass buick just swiped right in front of me from the right, scraped the front passenger side of my brand new car, hopped over the corner of the median and then went straight. i laid on the horn and had to hop over the median myself, then chase after him. he stopped like 50 yards ahead and got out like he had no fucking clue what happened. then he proceeded to tell me that it was my fault in his thick ass russian accent and asked me, "why you punch me in my line? why you punch my car? i feel it and go 'ooh my god' so i don't know why you did this." it was clearly his fault, and his insurance had to pay over $1200 worth of damage. i think he fell asleep at the wheel.

the first "accident" i got into was a minor situation at the stop and shop in north quincy like 5 or 6 years ago. i backed out of my space, and was waiting for the line of cars in front of me to move. there were also cars behind me, all of us stopped. an old guy in a mercedes benz started backing out of his space, perpendicular to my driver's side. he wasn't looking at all. i leaned on the horn, but he just kept going and ended up crunching my side mirror, causing all the shards of mirror to explode into my car. luckily i didn't get hurt, but the guy was like "couldn't you see i was backing out?! god!" after i explained the situation he felt dumb as hell. he didn't want to get insurance involved so i told him i needed $125 to replace the mirror that my dad found at a junkyard for free, haha.

That's proof on why Russian's shouldn't drive.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Nov 21,2006 12:59pm
werd up son.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 21,2006 1:07pm
there were russian and polish kids at my high school who crashed cars all the time. their parents were rich mafiosos, so they always got new cars.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Nov 21,2006 1:09pm
i guess driving isn't that important of a skill to have in europe/russia. when i went to italy for christmas last year, i thought i was going to die every second we were on the road. those people drive as if they're running a marathon encased in indestructible metal suits with wheels. they are fucking insane. anyone who thinks massachusetts drivers are bad should take a trip to rome.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 21,2006 1:18pm
rome doesn't have lanes. drivers just look for an open patch of road and go for it.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Nov 21,2006 1:30pm
my 80 year old grandmother drives but she takes a test every year to make sure she is ready to drive.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][8:36:24pm Apr 23,2024
load time 0.01045 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]