New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> decapitated/suffocation tomorrow....who's going? by Farten_Dust on Nov 16,2006 10:34pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Farten_Dust at Nov 16,2006 10:34pm

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Nov 16,2006 10:39pm
I was going to go but ended up having to work. Whatever, I've seen most of those bands anyway, except Fear Factory, but who gives a shit about them?

toggletoggle post by Farten_Dust at Nov 16,2006 10:41pm
It's at the palladium...doors at 7,show 8.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Nov 16,2006 10:42pm
HYPOCRISY playing too?

toggletoggle post by chris_from_shit_fuck  at Nov 16,2006 10:43pm
I have to work ass early in the morning on saturday, so I can't make it. Pretty pissed, but I've seen the 3 bands that I highly enjoy (Hypocrisy, Suffocation, Decapitated) a bunch of times, so I'm not too upset about missing it.

toggletoggle post by HeavensJail at Nov 16,2006 10:45pm
going mostly to see Hypocrisy and Decapitated; Suffocation's a bonus because I've seen them a bunch of times. should be a good time.

toggletoggle post by dftg at Nov 16,2006 10:54pm
I saw this show in hartford and I'v ebeen talking about how fucking awesome it was. It really was one of the best shows I've ever attended.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Nov 16,2006 11:00pm
i want to go, but i am bombarded with work and no money until i get these damn jobs done. decapitated is the only band i haven't seen, and also the main band i want to see. arg.

toggletoggle post by fishcakes at Nov 16,2006 11:27pm
I'm there.

toggletoggle post by DeRtOxIa   at Nov 16,2006 11:33pm
fear factory draws the most rediculous looking kids

toggletoggle post by dftg at Nov 16,2006 11:41pm
they drew a whole fuckload of hot girls to the webster. Also there was a dwarf lady.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 17,2006 10:36am
i am there. its going to rule. Fear Factory is awesome.

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Nov 17,2006 10:46am
I'm going mostly to see Hypocrisy. I missed them the last time they played in Worcester. They played really early in that show for some reason, and they only played 3 songs. I showed up too late to see them. :(

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Nov 17,2006 10:49am
suffocation/decapitated should be awesome, i will be there totally drunk out of my mind

toggletoggle post by sumyungguy at Nov 17,2006 10:51am
fuck both bands
i won't be there

toggletoggle post by pam   at Nov 17,2006 10:52am
I would but I'll be in New Dirty. I don't think I can stomach Hypocrisy and Decapitated only getting 3-4 songs anyway. I've seen Hypocrisy so many times and they get a short set everytime. It sucks.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 17,2006 10:53am
hypocrisy is great live. they need a headlining tour.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Nov 17,2006 10:53am
agreed.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 17,2006 10:56am
I would love to go, but can't.
saddly.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 17,2006 12:48pm
i'm just glad to finally see Fear Factory without 15 shit opening bands.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Nov 17,2006 12:56pm
Im there.

toggletoggle post by JDDomination at Nov 17,2006 1:14pm
yo

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Nov 17,2006 1:50pm
I was supposed to go to this but I would only be able to get tickets at the door and I don't have adequate transportation. I am very saddened by this......

:(

If I had a tear smiley thing I would use it right about now.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 17,2006 2:07pm
get a ride from one of your homeboys

toggletoggle post by MadOakDevin  at Nov 17,2006 2:44pm
i'm not a huge fan of paying $15+ dollars for shows.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 17,2006 2:46pm
$15 isn't much for a show, although i don't like paying $30, that's for sure.

toggletoggle post by DeRtOxIa   at Nov 17,2006 2:56pm
They played Albany last night. Decapitated was off their game. Rumor going around was the guitarist had a high fever. They looked bored and no one really paid any attention to them. Hypocrisy put me to sleep. I dont care what anybody says, they're boring. Suffo was amazing. Suffo is always amazing. Fear Factory had and ungodly amount of equipment. I'm talking NINE Krank 4x12's. at least 6 2x18 bass cabs. just freaking rediculous. the singer spent the whole set (or at least as long as i stayed before i left) bent over the front of the stage giving 14 year old torrid girlz high fives.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 17,2006 3:17pm
i figure after several shots, beers and a blunt, the show will be awesome regardless. since i'm already aware the sound is going to suck.

toggletoggle post by GoatOfCatalyst at Nov 17,2006 3:21pm
this show fucking RULED in Hartford (with the exception of Fear Factory - they're gay as five priests fucking)

DFTG speaks truth

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 17,2006 3:25pm
bah Fear Factory is awesome. yes yes i know that Transgressions was weak as fuck and so was Digimortal, but you cant deny Demanufacture, Soul of A New Machine and Obsolete. those albums rule.

toggletoggle post by ValkyrieScreams  at Nov 17,2006 4:11pm
I'll be there. If only I could leave work now!!!
I just saw Suffocation a couple months ago~ it was swell. I was really looking forward to seeing Decapitated & Hypocracy (it would be my first for them) but some of the above comments are concerning / disappointing... no actually I'll take that back. I'd rather not walk in the door with expectations that a band is gonna be awesome or suck. I'm more the type to judge the show after I've heard it for myself. As for Fear Factory, they're not the main reason I'm going, but I can't deny that I was a fan of Obsolete and Demanufacture back in the day. Haven't heard them in quite a while though. Regardless, with all the people going I know it is guaranteed to be a wicked good time! Can I get a hell yeah?!

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 17,2006 4:21pm
i wish i was going to this, but i have a prior commitment.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Nov 17,2006 4:32pm
Yeti said:
bah Fear Factory is awesome. yes yes i know that Transgressions was weak as fuck and so was Digimortal, but you cant deny Demanufacture, Soul of A New Machine and Obsolete. those albums rule.

Archetype was badass.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 17,2006 4:38pm
archetype really IS fucking badass

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Nov 17,2006 4:38pm
Acts of God is probably the best track on the album followed by Drones and Slave Labor.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 17,2006 4:44pm
cyberwaste is fun too... i just put the album on and listen front to back.

toggletoggle post by Beorht-Dana  at Nov 17,2006 5:13pm
I will be there. I'm probably gonna leave before fear factory though. I don't care too much about seeing them and I have to work early saturday morning.

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Nov 17,2006 5:21pm
mmm...Fear Factory...

toggletoggle post by HeavensJail at Nov 18,2006 2:03am
this was a kickass show, as I'm sure that other people who didn't have to stay sober to drive home will no doubt note tomorrow. Decapitated only played for about half an hour (still a cool set), but those of you who gave this a pass because Hypocrisy was only going to do 3 or 4 songs, here's what you missed:

Fractured Millennium
Adjusting The Sun
Eraser
Osculum Obscenum
War Path
Roswell-47
The Final Chapter
Let The Knife Do The Talking

Suffo got a nice long set as well, did (in no particular order):
Abomination Reborn
Breeding The Spawn
Catatonia
Jesus Wept
Bind Torture Kill
Pierced From Within
...and a couple more that I didn't catch. I did stay for Fear Factory, and was glad to find that their set was better than driving home on the Pike. :P People actually into this band probably got a lot more out of this set than I did; still pretty decent tho.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Nov 18,2006 2:49am
Reviews??

You gotta do it Rev style.

toggletoggle post by fishcakes at Nov 18,2006 9:29am
good show...

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 18,2006 10:02am
what i saw of the show was great. i wanted to stay for fear factory but my buddy got booted after some nu-metal fag couldnt handle how he moshed and tried to hit him for like 4 seconds straight, failing to do so, the kid fell my friend punched in the head while he was on the ground. oh well. after Breeding the Spawn, another brutal song, and Bind Torture Kill all in a row... i just had to leave. it was too brutal.

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Nov 18,2006 11:20am
FF finally played "Crash Test"...I've been waiting almost 10 years to hear that live. They started off with about 4 songs off their first album. Hypocrisy and Suffocation were quite decent, sick riffs.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 18,2006 11:58am
they played crash test? damn... kind of disappointed that i missed it.

toggletoggle post by Anonopus at Nov 18,2006 1:03pm
was your friend part of that litle squabble with the undertaker looking dude on the right side of the pit?

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Nov 18,2006 2:06pm
thegreatspaldino said:
what i saw of the show was great. i wanted to stay for fear factory but my buddy got booted after some nu-metal fag couldnt handle how he moshed and tried to hit him for like 4 seconds straight, failing to do so, the kid fell my friend punched in the head while he was on the ground. oh well. after Breeding the Spawn, another brutal song, and Bind Torture Kill all in a row... i just had to leave. it was too brutal.

I'm assuming it was Will?

He's been on a roll with getting botted from shows.

Kid will destroy anyone.

toggletoggle post by greatspaldino at Nov 18,2006 2:07pm
no... he was the one with the fear factory fag on the left side.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 18,2006 2:22pm
this show was sick. Suffocation sounded awesome much to my surprise, i figured the Palladium sound would have turned it into a giant mess. i missed fucking Decapitated because i was getting drunk and watching Empire Strikes Back and i couldnt pull myself away until after the Hoth battle. Hypocrisy was fucking awesome as usual. Fear Factory did awesome, they played so many tracks off of Soul of A New Machine that i didnt expect, like Crash Test, Self Immolation and Leechmaster. i was afraid they would bore everyone with the crap off of Transgressions but luckily they didnt. all around an awesome show.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 18,2006 2:24pm
there was one thing i saw that was so fucking gay, these 6 bald white dudes ganging up on one black dude, they were acting so tough because they had so many of their friends and his black dude was standing up to all of them, no one did a thing until the black dude was on the stairs and one of them pushed him over to act all tough and the dude fell because he was on the stairs. it was so gay. afterwards they were practically sucking each others dicks for being so "tough". it was pretty lame, not one had the balls to face the black dude one on one.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Nov 18,2006 3:39pm
yeah, i saw that. i was right there. it was wicked fucked up. i hate that racist kind of bullshit. afterwards i didn't even want to be near those guys. i left the floor at that point. i had already hurt my knee pretty badly though so it was better off that i relocated.
other than that, it was a sick show. i only got to hear the last 2 1/2 decapitated songs which i was pissed about, but that's what i get for waiting for my crew. next time i'm on my own so i don't miss a beat!

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Nov 18,2006 4:08pm
so did anyone fuckin stand up for the black kid or did you all just feel bad and walk away?

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Nov 18,2006 6:42pm edited Nov 18,2006 6:42pm
KeithMutiny said:
so did anyone fuckin stand up for the black kid or did you all just feel bad and walk away?

Holy shit!!! "No way dude, we'd get our asses kicked!" Finally some worthy words. Good one. Apathy is fucked up.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Nov 18,2006 6:45pm
HailTheLeaf said:
FF finally played "Crash Test"...I've been waiting almost 10 years to hear that live. They started off with about 4 songs off their first album. Hypocrisy and Suffocation were quite decent, sick riffs.

fear factory is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking gay

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Nov 18,2006 7:02pm
Your're fuckin gay. Posting anonymously is totally homosexual. So keep posting anonymously (in the closet).

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Nov 18,2006 7:13pm edited Nov 18,2006 7:19pm
FF pics from last night are up...

http://www.absolutmetal.com/FFPicsNovWor06.htm

...and I'd be shooting them again tonight if I had any fuel and my e-brake wasn't stuck on.

toggletoggle post by Beorht-Dana  at Nov 19,2006 11:15am
Yeti said:
there was one thing i saw that was so fucking gay, these 6 bald white dudes ganging up on one black dude

I also saw this. I believe the "black" guy plays drums in Downfall. Although I believe he is actually South American. Either way, those guys who pushed him were douchebags. Just retarded Hatebreed fans doing what they do best, acting like assholes.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 20,2006 10:41am
KeithMutiny said:

dont act like you would been a hero and jumped in the middle. i simply stated it was fucked up and wonder why people have to act like that, i dont care about the guy. i dont know what the guy did to provoke it, i just saw the outcome. for all i know the guy could have picked a fight with all of them simultaneously, but i only know what i saw and it seemed a bit ridiculous.

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Nov 20,2006 12:36pm edited Nov 21,2006 11:56am
Beorht-Dana said:
Yeti said:
there was one thing i saw that was so fucking gay, these 6 bald white dudes ganging up on one black dude

I also saw this. I believe the "black" guy plays drums in Downfall. Although I believe he is actually South American. Either way, those guys who pushed him were douchebags. Just retarded Hatebreed fans doing what they do best, acting like assholes.

That sucks! I know that guy. He is a nice guy and not the type of person who would pick a fight with anyone. If I had seen that crap, I would have gotten in the middle of it. I mean, seriously, what would they have done? Hit a woman?... and then deal with the 20 or so guys who would inevitably beat them up for it? Yeah right!

toggletoggle post by Anthony at Nov 20,2006 1:33pm
Whoa... David is one of the nicest, most metal dudes around here. That fucking sucks. Fuck people who would pull that racist shit. They are fucking stupid and weak.

toggletoggle post by opp at Nov 20,2006 4:33pm
bump*

toggletoggle post by assfucker at Nov 21,2006 11:54am
Samantha said:
Beorht-Dana said:
Yeti said:

That sucks! I know that guy. He is a nice guy and not the type of person who would pick a fight with anyone. If I had seen that crap, I would have gotten in the middle of it. I mean, seriously, what would they have done? Hit a woman?... and then deal with the 20 or so guys who would inevitably beat them up for it? Yeah right!

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Nov 21,2006 11:58am
???

Usually, the anonymous weirdos actually write something.

toggletoggle post by mOe @ work at Nov 21,2006 12:32pm
damn, i've never had anyone try to gang up on me at a show because of my mosh, which is quite asshole if i may say so myself...if i were there i would have called those guys Black Metal fans

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 21,2006 1:03pm
Beorht-Dana said:
Yeti said:

that sucks that people fucked with that guy. racist jokes are funny. racist beatings are not cool.

toggletoggle post by Beorht-Dana  at Nov 21,2006 4:39pm
dreadkill said:

that sucks that people fucked with that guy. racist jokes are funny. racist beatings are not cool.

Well said, my strong African brother.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 21,2006 4:56pm
strong and proud

toggletoggle post by onceuponthecross at Nov 21,2006 9:18pm
Beorht-Dana said:
Yeti said:

He's not South American, he's Central American

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 21,2006 9:49pm
i'm north american.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 21,2006 9:54pm
DENY THE CROSS DENY THE CROOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSS

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Splendid Morbid Hacksaw
[default homepage] [print][5:15:07am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.02665 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]