New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> NH is the new MA? by the_reverend on Nov 8,2006 8:08am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 8,2006 8:08am
seriously, WTF! the governor, house and senate are all democrats? I'm pissed at any one who didn't vote and will blame you for an income/sales tax. thanks a lot assholes. just what we need, to be just like taxachusetts. look how well they are doing with all that $pigmoney$.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 8,2006 8:12am
by this time next year you'll be calling soda "tonic". i don't need to tell you that there's no coming back from there.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Nov 8,2006 8:46am
Bush ruined it for all Republicans.

toggletoggle post by awol  at Nov 8,2006 9:00am
fuck, Bush ruined it for mankind

toggletoggle post by Pissed Off Veteran at Nov 8,2006 9:28am
Stop your fucking whining, prick. If given the choice between what you decry as "high taxes" or being misled by Evangelical nutjobs bent on a "Values-based" civilization (read: fundamentalist theocracy), I will happily pay another 0.5% on my next can of Mountain Dew.

It's very fucking typical for Americans (the most materialistic citizens in history) to consider taxation rates as a severe cause for alarm, while very few actualy consider FACTS (yet another inheriently American trait). Residents of "taxachusetts" still pay less taxes than those of Connecticut (a Republican stronghold), while Americans on average pay less taxes than ANY OTHER NATION ON EARTH.

The fact that most of us are struggling economically has little to do with current taxation rates. Stagnant wages, overtime penalties, anti-union legislation, and a host of other dilemas are serving to keep working Americans in the poorhouse; taxes are just one more smack in the face among many.

Besides, if you think taxes are high now, just imagine what it will take to pay off our spiraling RECORD deficit, all courtesy of the GOP.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Nov 8,2006 9:29am
IF THERE IS A SALES TAX IN NEW HAMPSHIRE BECAUSE OF THIS I WILL SHOOT PEOPLE.

Thank you for your time.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Nov 8,2006 9:33am
Next thing u know NH will be smoke free. The time is coming people. MA and RI already are. Idk about CT,VT or ME when it comes to the no smoking bullshit!! Fuck it!! Its time for a Marlboro..

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Nov 8,2006 9:48am
In your eyes there's no suffering. There's no cries
Your speeches mean nothing
What's the difference?
Pull the lever. Feed the system
I'd rather vote with a bullet
Whose choice? Who's right?

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Nov 8,2006 10:02am
anonymous said:
Next thing u know NH will be smoke free. The time is coming people. MA and RI already are. Idk about CT,VT or ME when it comes to the no smoking bullshit!! Fuck it!! Its time for a Marlboro..

I thought you stopped posting here.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 8,2006 10:03am
NH needs to be smoke free. I hate smoke.

Pissed Off Veteran: you are lame and don't know NE polotics at all. If CT's taxes are high because of all the roads that they don't have tolls on. if it's such a republican strong hold, explain leiberman and the fact that CT is concidered "Democratic-leaning" by most pundits out there.
you are confusing local and national issues here. NH is "tax free". that's the way it should be. every democratic governor that didn't take "the pledge" tried to put in an income and/or slaes tax. for NH, that wouldn't be 0.5% higher for that can of mountain dew, it would be 2.5%-5% plus 2.5%-5% off your income already (like in mass). if you are just talking mass, the difference between deval/Healey is that Deval wants to keep the .x% on the income tax where as healey wanted to put it to 5%. there is your .5%

since you are so concerned with the "facts", northeast republicans and democrats are not evangelical nutjobs. they do not support a "fundamentalist theocracy". that shit doesn't fly here. and this is new england. if there are high taxes, we revolt.

if people "vote smart"
1) governor: who cares
2) state house: republican/libertarian (low taxes)
3) state senate: republican/libertarian (low taxes)
4) US senate: democrat (bring more $$ back to state)
5) US house: democrat (bring more $$ back to state)
6) president: who cares/democrat (focus more on nation issues instead of war retardedness)

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 8,2006 10:05am
lamp: good guess, but where did he say he stopped posting?

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Nov 8,2006 11:14am
I don't particularly care where or if he said it, I was just kind of hoping he did...

toggletoggle post by Pissed Off Veteran at Nov 8,2006 11:37am
Well Rev, what can I say. You deserve everything you've got coming to you.

Stay the course, dork.

toggletoggle post by annonobigot at Nov 8,2006 12:02pm
spork

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 8,2006 12:16pm
but I didn't get what I wanted! so I'm getting what other people wanted!

for the record, I think only one person I voted for won and I live in NHa dn work in MA.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 8,2006 12:16pm
oh, one of the people I voted for who won was a democrat.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][1:08:39pm Apr 23,2024
load time 0.02181 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]