New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Sad day for us Massholes by anonymous on Nov 8,2006 6:08am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by anonymous at Nov 8,2006 6:08am
Devel Patrick won.. enough said :(

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Nov 8,2006 6:11am
yar i know it

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Nov 8,2006 6:38am
:( Im depressed...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 8,2006 7:32am
repost

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Nov 8,2006 7:47am
wheres the link huh? huh? huh?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 8,2006 8:11am
mass is already a shithole. how is going to get worse? they already dug a giant hole and dumped billions into it.

toggletoggle post by toiletpaper at Nov 8,2006 8:13am
dude... you're right. the BIGBOWL is what it should be called.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Nov 8,2006 8:33am
Oh no, anonybigot doesn't like black people!

toggletoggle post by annonybigit at Nov 8,2006 8:39am
throw'm in the bowl

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Nov 8,2006 9:25am
Theres nothing funny about this.. MA sucks!! And hes only gonna make it worse. Thats why I voted for Christi. Im an Independent. If you wanna laugh at this, then go for it. Because Im not. Im guessing that some of you arnt registered voters anyways... Dont suggest that I move to another state because I cant fucking afford it...

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Nov 8,2006 9:26am
the_reverend said:
mass is already a shithole. how is going to get worse? they already dug a giant hole and dumped billions into it.

You dont live in MA?? Idk if u do... If u live in NH. Then u have no say in this...

toggletoggle post by annonybigot at Nov 8,2006 9:30am
fuck voting. they all suck.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Nov 8,2006 9:31am
DrinkHardThrashHard said:
Oh no, anonybigot doesn't like black people!

HA HA!! Did you have to think about that... I dont like politicians in general. But I do like Bush. Im not jumping on the Anti-Bush Bandwagon. If u wanna blame everyting on him then go for it. The citizens of the USA arnt helping either. WOuld things be better with Gore in office? No!!! Im PRO-WAR. And if some of you dont like that then you can screw

toggletoggle post by Pissed Off Veteran at Nov 8,2006 9:32am
So enlist, you hypocritical fuck.

toggletoggle post by annonybigot at Nov 8,2006 9:33am
you're all confused youth... even you pissed off veteran

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Nov 8,2006 9:53am
In your eyes there's no suffering. There's no cries
Your speeches mean nothing
What's the difference?
Pull the lever. Feed the system
I'd rather vote with a bullet
Whose choice? Who's right?

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Nov 8,2006 9:58am
anonymous said:
Thats why I voted for Christi. Im an Independent.

Mihos was a Republican until late last year, because he knew he wouldn't make it past the primaries if he went head-to-head with Healey. Way to be ignorant.

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Nov 8,2006 10:14am
THEM THAR NEE-GROSE ARE GUNNA BE WANTIN THAR REPARAROMASHUNS PURTY SOON

toggletoggle post by annonybigot at Nov 8,2006 10:33am
don't be a goon

toggletoggle post by annonybigot at Nov 8,2006 10:40am
i mean coon

toggletoggle post by theaccurseddrummer  at Nov 8,2006 10:45am
annonybigot said:
you're all confused youth... even you pissed off veteran

There's little confusion here my friend. I'm a disabled vet, and I've seen first-hand what party politics work like during military service, so don't kid yourself into thinking that anyone who opposes the president is in any way confused, or "youth" for that matter. Pro-war or otherwise, this war is a load of crap, and anyone that doesn't recognize that is confused. This president sent 3000+ American kids to an early grave under false pretenses, so the argument is pointless, and it really doesn't help much that he's publicly made jokes about it. He's a faux "good ol' boy" who was born and raised in New Haven for fuck's sake. It's an act, and a piss poor one at that. I've said it before, I'll say it again, vote issue, not party. If any of you can come up with a serious discussion on the issues rather than your blind party loyalty, Democrat OR Republican, I'll be glad to hear it. Better that it come from the informed than the cheerleading section of a retard.

toggletoggle post by annonybigot at Nov 8,2006 10:47am
i know this and this is why i won't enlist.

toggletoggle post by theaccurseddrummer  at Nov 8,2006 10:57am
I don't think anyone should have to enlist, I'm not saying you have to be a vet to have an opinion, don't get me wrong. At this time, fuck enlisting, I recommend that anyone thinking about it should get their head examined.

As far as the election results go, I just think that blindly throwing out that MA is going to get fucked because a Democrat is in office is like saying The Bruins are going to lose because they got a new towel boy or something. Both parties are self-interested, people need to see through that shit and vote on issues, and there's almost no discussion about that at all, if Healey got voted in, there'd be 5 posts about how MA is going to go to hell because we re-elected that party, and nobody would say shit about what she stood for, it'd just be some silly shit from the left about how she's going to somehow ruin MA because she has a vagina, just like right-leaning folks assume Patrick will ruin shit because he's not white. There's no true discussion on why, it's just face value whimpering, you know? That just gets tedious.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Nov 8,2006 11:31am
One of the few times I've heard a valid point right there.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][7:11:52am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.02067 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]