Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Concert Scars by litacore on Oct 29,2003 12:18pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by litacore   at Oct 29,2003 12:18pm
I cut my chin open at Megadeth / The Paradise, Boston / '87. Fell face-down.

but my lower lip scar is newer (alas, that wasn't during a concert)

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Oct 29,2003 12:20pm
i've got good stories about my injuries at concerts and shows
but to hear them you need to come to o'briens on november 1st

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Oct 29,2003 12:24pm
I'm coming to the show. What, show and tell? It better be a doozy if I have to wait 4 days!

toggletoggle post by Lynneaus  at Oct 29,2003 1:33pm
beyond black eyes and minor concusions..... prob the most serious thing ive incurred was several bruised ribs at a Pantera show in lowell a few years ago... i was right up front and the barricade was not my friend that night.... hahaha... oddly i didnt feel anything until the next day

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Oct 29,2003 1:38pm edited Oct 29,2003 1:40pm
not really a scar, but I definetly won't go near pits if I don't have too.

hatebreed show, got kicked in the gut and instantly fell to the floor gasping for air for 1 minute straight. My friends thought I was joking, but finally realized I was hurt and picked me up. The club gave me free water.

friends picked me up at a moonspell show during "opium" and made me crowd surf, I fell over the barricade, the bouncer caught my upper body, but the lower half swung directly into the metal shelf that people sit on when taking pics. My shin was cut and was bruised for like a month after.

toggletoggle post by Lynneaus  at Oct 29,2003 1:41pm
crowdsurfing is gay

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Oct 29,2003 1:46pm
Lynneaus said:
crowdsurfing is gay

it's only cool when girls get their boobs grabbed and continue to crowd surf. hahah

toggletoggle post by Lynneaus  at Oct 29,2003 1:53pm
people who crowdsurf more than once during a set and come near me get yanked down

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Oct 29,2003 2:05pm
I once dislocated my knee while PLAYING a concert.

straight to the concrete. WHOOPS! major oww.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Oct 29,2003 2:11pm
i have no problem with people hurting eachother in the pits, as long as i'm in the band playing

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Oct 29,2003 2:33pm
i have a scar on my knee from a red chord pit. i was pitting and some fag tried to jump kick me in the back, on purpose. somehow me didnt do it right and fell on me and i fell forward. now this was upstairs at the palladium, if you are looking at the stage, a little infront and to the right there is this random platform with sharp metal corners... so i fell on my knee... right onto one of those really sharp corners. put a hole in my favorite jeans and left a gash about an inch deep. it didnt hurt til i got home. right after it happened i was like "i think i hurt my knee" and my pal eric was like "dont be a pussy" so i moshed the rest of the night (except during icarus line... they sucked) also, Will annihilated that same later during the red chord set. it was bad ass

toggletoggle post by johnvanveen at Oct 29,2003 4:21pm
http://www.geocities.com/johnvanveen2/hurt.html

happend to me at a Soulfly concert at Lupos
it was during e town concrete i think. i was standing no were near the pit and got kickd in the stomack when i was watching the stage. so after i caught my breath i saw the kid in the middle of the "pit" being gay and punching and kicking air, so i got a running start and thats about all i rember. I herd i got kickd in the head and still leveld him to the floor. i like blackd out for a sec and rember my friends picking me up and i rember stumbling around for a while. then i was fine and watchd the rest fo the show. i think the kid got carried out or somthing i didnet see him the rest of the nite. lol and everyone keepd asking me if i was ok and im just like im fine why?

lata john van veen

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Oct 29,2003 4:25pm
Got a wicked bloody nose at bitter end last year during the accursed which was kinda cool. I asked rev to take a pic but he got scared. One of the dudes from Upon Crimson Wings took one I think. I got a kicked in the junk at skinless one time. I always get hit when I see Goratory. I also caught a wicked elbow in the head for eternal suffering. I'm a head banger. Dancing is cool when you know everyone in the pit.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Oct 29,2003 4:26pm
wow a soulfly concert with e- town concrete, it sounds brutal.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Oct 29,2003 6:37pm
johnvanveen said:
http://www.geocities.com/johnvanveen2/hurt.html

i saw the kid in the middle of the "pit" being gay and punching and kicking air, so i got a running start and thats about all i rember.

Keep you head up. Bro, that's the kind of behavior that makes shows suck, and typically it's the diffenerce between mainstream shows and underground. Mainstream pits are always swarmed with retards thinking it's all about violence. I never try to hit people, the wind mill is cool. I like watching the dudes in STE tear it up.

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Oct 29,2003 8:44pm
no scars here, but the worst thing ever was when i went to see king diamond a few years ago and i was squished behind this huge, tall nazi looking motherfucker and a really fat smelly indian chick. i'm pretty small, so i was scared through that whole ordeal. i was either gonna get eaten or stomped on. but, i'm alive today, so that's kinda cool, i guess...

toggletoggle post by whocares at Oct 29,2003 8:54pm
nastiest mainstream mean pit = stp. butthole surfers. flaming lips -polish american club east gardner mass summer 1993 nasty

toggletoggle post by whocares at Oct 29,2003 8:55pm
largest mainstream pit = primus woodstock 94

toggletoggle post by whocares at Oct 29,2003 8:59pm
funniest mix of non pit people and pit people in large numbers= sbc hempfest boston not sure which year....saw a lady that looked like my aunt(50+) get cold clocked the fuck out ...also saw many people running for their lives HI Larius

toggletoggle post by who cares at Oct 29,2003 9:03pm
funniest mainstream pit with people running for their lives = free show hatshell boston greenday when the cops teargassed the pit fucking awesome

toggletoggle post by who cares at Oct 29,2003 9:03pm
funniest mainstream pit with people running for their lives = free show hatshell boston greenday when the cops teargassed the pit fucking awesome

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Oct 29,2003 9:18pm
damn this double posing crap
damn it to hell

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Oct 29,2003 9:21pm
The worst hit I ever took was at the Box of Knives show we played with Goratory. I was leaning up against a table and like, 4 guys at once just flew right into me and scraped my ass so hard against the table. It was the worst pain, and then all of a sudden I lost my breath. That was such an awesome show though. Never before have I seen so many kids leave with black eyes/bloody mouths/bashed faces...without there being one single fight. Oh yeah and I had a huge bruise on my ass.

toggletoggle post by DieDisgusting  at Oct 29,2003 10:00pm
one time durring a hatebreed set at fat cats i was standing on the edge of the pit just watching the show for a second and this huuuuge fat guy caught my nose with a punch and ripped one of my nostrils off part of my face. it healed right back into place though, it was weird...

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Oct 29,2003 10:06pm edited Oct 29,2003 10:10pm
DieDisgusting said:
it healed right back into place though

Immediately? Like dude from T2?

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 29,2003 10:13pm
Terence said:
The worst hit I ever took was at the Box of Knives show we played with Goratory. I was leaning up against a table and like, 4 guys at once just flew right into me and scraped my ass so hard against the table. It was the worst pain, and then all of a sudden I lost my breath. That was such an awesome show though. Never before have I seen so many kids leave with black eyes/bloody mouths/bashed faces...without there being one single fight. Oh yeah and I had a huge bruise on my ass.

did you take a pic? of the bruise i mean...i have one of my bruises someone on my pc....well a pic of it and it's grosss

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 29,2003 10:38pm
Terence said:
and I had a huge bruise on my ass.

hot!!!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 29,2003 10:39pm
the sextacy ball at avalon 1995.
during my life with the thrill kill kult, I got a 4-5" razorblade slash on my leg.

toggletoggle post by George   at Oct 29,2003 10:51pm
i dont go in the pit. im 5'8'', 120 pounds and scrawny as hell. and im a pansy.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 29,2003 10:56pm
lol

i have had a girl spit on me and then i beat her and her 4 friends up by myself

but i'm usually NOT violent..just don't spit on me because you want to look cool in front of your friends

i don't crowd surf...i've been on the barricade and ended up with bruised ribs the day after...i've had people try to tear my top off...

yeah..it's much better with a camera IN FRONT of the pit...lol

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Oct 30,2003 12:34am
succubus said:
Terence said:

did you take a pic? of the bruise i mean...i have one of my bruises someone on my pc....well a pic of it and it's grosss

Nah i didnt take a pic of it, which sucks cause then I would have been able to post my sexy ass to everyone on this board

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Oct 30,2003 8:58am
succubus said:
lol

i have had a girl spit on me and then i beat her and her 4 friends up by myself

but i'm usually NOT violent..just don't spit on me because you want to look cool in front of your friends

i don't crowd surf...i've been on the barricade and ended up with bruised ribs the day after...i've had people try to tear my top off...

yeah..it's much better with a camera IN FRONT of the pit...lol

i spit on some girl a few weeks ago
when are we going to beat up that broad who owes you money?

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Oct 30,2003 12:45pm
who cares said:

sorry I missed watching that. I left before Green Day because I was in a bad mood. Pretty funny hoopla over such a lame band.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Oct 30,2003 5:44pm
MOST OF THESE ARENT SCAR STORIES!!!!! i atleast have a scar to show people unlike all of YOU that dont have a SCAR to show for in a SCAR thread. I WIN and all of YOU LOSE. MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

toggletoggle post by Devin  at Oct 30,2003 6:04pm
I don't see what the big deal about pits is. I mean, they're cool, but some people think heavy music is all about crashing into eachother. It isn't. What really pisses me off though is when you get run into by moshers when you don't have any intention of getting clobbered, and they have those fucking spiked wristbands on. That can hurt.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][7:38:51am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.03544 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]