New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Play the god game by the_reverend on Oct 29,2003 8:54am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 29,2003 8:54am
it makes a web-connection with your beliefs structure.
http://www.philosophyquotes.net/cgi-bin/god_game1.cgi
I took one bullet, but I think that's because there is a flaw in there question.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 29,2003 8:58am
You took 2 direct hits and you have bitten zero bullets. The average player of this activity to date takes 1.38 hits and bites 1.11 bullets. 130988 people have so far undertaken this activity.

hmm i made a mistake when i clicked the first time though...

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 29,2003 9:11am
yeah so i did it again...and answered the question differently..and i bit a bullet...

so for a question....whether i said a or b it was a direct hit or bite a bullet

whatever

lol i just wanted to do it again

toggletoggle post by Lynneaus  at Oct 29,2003 9:43am
i took one bullet.... said i got the second highest award because my ideas seem to be rational and dont contridict each other... hehehe that was kinda lame... tho could be interesting in college .... to show most idiots they had no consistancy to their beliefs

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Oct 29,2003 9:44am
Congratulations!
You have been awarded the TPM medal of distinction! This is our second highest award for outstanding service on the intellectual battleground.

The fact that you progressed through this activity without being hit and biting very few bullets suggests that your beliefs about God are internally consistent and well thought out.

A direct hit would have occurred had you answered in a way that implied a logical contradiction. The bitten bullets occurred because you responded in ways that required that you held views that most people would have found strange, incredible or unpalatable. However, because you bit only two bullets and avoided direct hits completely you still qualify for our second highest award. A good achievement!

0 hits and 2 bitten bullets

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 29,2003 9:45am
thegreatspaldino said:
Congratulations!
You have been awarded the TPM medal of distinction! This is our second highest award for outstanding service on the intellectual battleground.

The fact that you progressed through this activity without being hit and biting very few bullets suggests that your beliefs about God are internally consistent and well thought out.

A direct hit would have occurred had you answered in a way that implied a logical contradiction. The bitten bullets occurred because you responded in ways that required that you held views that most people would have found strange, incredible or unpalatable. However, because you bit only two bullets and avoided direct hits completely you still qualify for our second highest award. A good achievement!

0 hits and 2 bitten bullets

that's what i ended up with

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at Oct 29,2003 9:54am
You took zero direct hits and you bit zero bullets. The average player of this activity to date takes 1.38 hits and bites 1.11 bullets. 131156 people have so far undertaken this activity.

You have been awarded the TPM medal of honour! This is our highest award for outstanding service on the intellectual battleground.

The fact that you progressed through this activity neither being hit nor biting a bullet suggests that your beliefs about God are internally consistent and very well thought out.

A direct hit would have occurred had you answered in a way that implied a logical contradiction. You would have bitten bullets had you responded in ways that required that you held views that most people would have found strange, incredible or unpalatable. However, you avoided both these fates - and in doing so qualify for our highest award. A fine achievement!

How did you do compared to other people?

131156 people have completed this activity to date.
You suffered zero direct hits and bit zero bullets.
This compares with the average player of this activity to date who takes 1.38 hits and bites 1.11 bullets.
7.33% of the people who have completed this activity, like you, emerged unscathed with the TPM Medal of Honour.
46.47% of the people who have completed this activity took very little damage and were awarded the TPM Medal of Distinction

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 29,2003 10:01am
baneofexistence said:
You took zero direct hits and you bit zero bullets. The average player of this activity to date takes 1.38 hits and bites 1.11 bullets. 131156 people have so far undertaken this activity.

This compares with the average player of this activity to date who takes 1.38 hits and bites 1.11 bullets.
7.33% of the people who have completed this activity, like you, emerged unscathed with the TPM Medal of Honour.
46.47% of the people who have completed this activity took very little damage and were awarded the TPM Medal of Distinction

WOW

so do you believe in god?

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at Oct 29,2003 10:02am
WHO?

succubus said:
baneofexistence said:

WOW

so do you believe in god?

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 29,2003 10:04am
baneofexistence said:
WHO?

well since whatever you believe...you have no flaws in your beliefs/arguments..

i want to know what you think...

so then i can think the same thing...

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at Oct 29,2003 10:13am edited Oct 29,2003 10:14am
i never say the word DOG<--
if i ever had it was by accident

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 29,2003 10:19am
hmmm ok...

well do you believe in life after death?

or better yet..what do you think happens to you after you die?

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at Oct 29,2003 10:28am
YOU ROT

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 29,2003 10:28am
* runs into the bathroom and cries

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 29,2003 10:39am
I agree, you rot.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 29,2003 10:41am
yeah i was going to say.. i was hoping he thought differently

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Oct 29,2003 10:46am
while im an atheist myself... i have been going to church lately. so i can actually learn about religion and how it works rather than being ignorant and just completely dismissing it. so far going to church has made me more content. there is just something about the whole atmosphere and music and seeing how content people appear in church. its a very powerful place. just sitting there and taking in everything, especially the singing (which is comparable to gregorian monk chanting), relaxes me and it completely erases anything that makes me depressed for a little while. so as much as i am skeptical about there being one supreme entity, church is a great place.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 29,2003 10:51am
I learned a lot before deciding,
there is no god.
and if there were, he's dead.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 29,2003 10:55am edited Oct 29,2003 10:56am
i also like to educate myself about different religions and beliefs...

i'm still "deciding" on what my beliefs are...

i am a little touchy about life after death...

especially losing important people in my life...i would like to believe they are ..i dunno...happy...or can see me..or..whatever

i lost a lot of people...the worst was losing my dad...he was too young and it was unexpected...the weird of it...i had dreams about him (and more rarely nowadays but it still happens)..where he's talked to me..given me advice..and even told me things about to happen in my life...weird...

when he was alive we used to talk about dreams a lot...

anyhow...if he's really gone and there is nothing else...tthen let me say..he got ripped off to life

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Oct 29,2003 10:56am
I fucking hate church music with a passion.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Oct 29,2003 10:56am
if there was a God it would be a god. (omnipotent, infallable) it would know not death for it never really would have an actual life. trust me man, it doesnt sound like it makes sense and i dont really believe myself so its not like im defending it. im just being logical about something that is "illogical".

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 29,2003 10:57am
no he didn't.
there is no "ripped off" once you are nothing.
as long as you have reproduced.
which he did.

that's the secret of life folks, reproduction.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 29,2003 10:59am
yes he did get ripped off...
so many things he never got to see

fucking angers me

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at Oct 29,2003 11:04am
sorry

succubus said:
yeah i was going to say.. i was hoping he thought differently

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 29,2003 11:14am
it's ok..the rev gets mad at me because i want to see John Edward in hopes that he will tell me something...

Sylvia Browne is another one...but she's $$$$

i don't know...i just want closure or something...

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at Oct 29,2003 11:16am
which is why homosexuals(M&F) should be killed

the_reverend said:

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Oct 29,2003 12:03pm
baneofexistence said:
which is why homosexuals(M&F) should be killed

the_reverend said:

1 direct hit and you have bitten 1 bullet

toggletoggle post by Lynneaus  at Oct 29,2003 12:04pm
succubus said:
it's ok..the rev gets mad at me because i want to see John Edward in hopes that he will tell me something...

Sylvia Browne is another one...but she's $$$$

i don't know...i just want closure or something...

just go to a Montel Williams wednesday :P

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at Oct 29,2003 12:18pm
huh

litacore said:

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at Oct 29,2003 12:20pm
i belive in ALIENS

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Oct 29,2003 12:22pm
baneofexistence said:
huh

litacore said:

those were my results. I'm just being a bitch and posting it everywhere.

but that got old quick

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at Oct 29,2003 12:27pm

werd

toggletoggle post by Dreaded_Silence   at Oct 29,2003 1:32pm
You have been awarded the TPM medal of honour! This is our highest award for outstanding service on the intellectual battleground.

That is by clicking submit without choosing an answer for every question...hmmmm...

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][8:49:33am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.03126 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]