New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Let you in on an intimate little detail of my personal death by Troll on Oct 21,2006 1:33am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Troll at Oct 21,2006 1:33am
I was at the pub tonight havin a few drinks, some conversation and all that shit. I decided I better get out why'll I can still see straight and save some cash in my pocket. Whos at the top of the stairs talking to the tosser? None other than my brother-in-law with some skank. You see, He and my sister (the mother of my nephew) have been on the skids lately, whatever. This mutherfucker has been runnin around for some time now and i knew it and held my tongue. So I noticed he was rather drunk and started to make up excuses why he was out and who the random skank was. I know he's been goin' with this scutterbug for some time now. I told him don't worry just get fuckin home. You see I didn't want to create a scene right there in the parking lot. So I went up the road and pulled over with my lights off and followed. So finally i lost them cause the driver skank (numero uno) was driving like a mad women (I can only wonder why) and pulls her rig over and shuts off the lights hoping I'll breeze by. Nope.
I pull up behind with my hi-beams and park my dub right behind them.
I had Dissection blaring BTW so 20 fuckiiing scene points for me. So anyeway I begin towards the passenger side to get a better look at this cunt. All I gotta say is she's an absolute downgrade from my sister. At this point shes got this total guilty look on her face which I would have liked to have backhand right off her grill.
I proceed towards husband of my sister and fathert to my awsome nephew and proceed to chew him a new asshole. I don't really think he had a clue how close he was to swallowing his own goddamn teeth. Jail County wasn't where I wanted to sleep tonight. Anyways, long story short he probably didn't go back home and sneak into the house (much like he apearently got out) but instead went to fuck this fat cunt in her pickup on the side of the road.
So, the plot thickens;
Tomorrow is a big party for an old friend and the whole neighborhood will be there including my familia. I'm not gonna go rat this bastard out but I can't guarantee that I will hold my shit together either and not want to turn his face into silly puddy. This is a complicated situation and trust me your only getting the tip of the iceberg. I've known this guy forever, but he's fuckin changed for the worst and blood comes first.
Lets see what tomorrow brings.

toggletoggle post by CNV at Oct 21,2006 2:10am
Knock him out

Did you get the package I sent?

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Oct 21,2006 2:14am
1. Kick his fucking ass
2. rat on him
3. or do both
no other options if you love your sister man!

Good luck bro!

toggletoggle post by Troll at Oct 21,2006 2:14am edited Oct 21,2006 2:15am
CNV said:
Knock him out

Did you get the package I sent?

Yup, I'm sent PM your RTTP profile.
Thanks man.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Oct 21,2006 2:16am
wow I'm fucked up^

toggletoggle post by Troll at Oct 21,2006 2:21am
god natt

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Oct 21,2006 9:00am
It is your sis man. If she finds out that you knew the whole time, you will be in a world of shit with her. I would say something. But then again, I do not know your sister's personality so she might think you were just trying to protect her. I dunno bro.

toggletoggle post by Anti-Racism  at Oct 21,2006 11:02am
CaptainCleanoff said:
If she finds out that you knew the whole time, you will be in a world of shit with her.

Fuck yeah. Loyalty to family above all else. He's lucky you're not a red-blooded wop or you'd slit his throat. She needs to know so she can kill him (plot route to Mexico now before the holiday rush).

toggletoggle post by Troll at Oct 21,2006 11:23am edited Oct 21,2006 11:26am
Actually, I am half wop so he might be out of luck.

toggletoggle post by Anti-Racism  at Oct 21,2006 4:41pm
He's fucked.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead NLI at Oct 22,2006 2:03am
Not to play the devils advocate, but it's really not your business. Talking tough guy and being protective of your sister is some serious high school shit. She's an adult, is likely NOT stupid, and should be left alone to handle her affairs.

At the most, tell her what's up, butt the fuck out, and let her make her own choice on the matter.

toggletoggle post by espresso at Oct 22,2006 2:21am
ArrowHead NLI said:
Not to play the devils advocate, but it's really not your business. Talking tough guy and being protective of your sister is some serious high school shit. She's an adult, is likely NOT stupid, and should be left alone to handle her affairs.

At the most, tell her what's up, butt the fuck out, and let her make her own choice on the matter.

Hahaha... At the least, he should tell his sister. Or punch the guy out. Thi is not high school shit, it's a mater of morality and loyalty within the family.

But... my opinion is... slå honom gul och blå. Om du inte vill att din syster ska få veta det från någon annan än det där fånet, slå honom... mycket. Slå, slå, slå... och då är jag pacifist... äh... slå först, berätta sedan, vet hon redan så har hon gjort ett val.

Yeah... basically that. Anyone who wants to know what that ment (besides Troll) can wonder.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Oct 22,2006 6:21am
Woah! simmer down little lady!
You got a bit of a violent side eh?
Du är en galen flicka! ;^)

Remember, min svenska suger!

toggletoggle post by Troll at Oct 22,2006 6:56am edited Oct 22,2006 7:08am
ArrowHead NLI said:

Your right, its not my business. I'll just let him fuck whoever he wants and take an STD home for my sis. It became my business when I walked out of that pub and caught him with that fuckin tramp.He broke his vows(apearently some time ago).
Anyways, I took care of this shit in a surprisingly civil manner, cause I didn't want to have to explain to my nephew why daddy got his head caved in by uncle Troll. It's a messy situation, but now its for them to sort out. I only confirmed what my sister already had a feeling she new.

Oh, whats so "highschool" about this situation?
This is fucking reality.

toggletoggle post by brad weymouth at Oct 22,2006 10:17am
kick his ass seabass!

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 22,2006 10:36am
imho
you should tell your sister...if this asshole is screwing around on her who knows if he's using protection and if your sister doesn't know..why risk her health on top of everything?
sounds like you told your sister..so that's good

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead NLI at Oct 22,2006 10:49am
Troll said:

I didn't want to have to explain to my nephew why daddy got his head caved in by uncle Troll.

Before I take the time to explain myself and give you more good advice that's likely to be wasted:

Isn't uncle troll the fat shitbag from 13 winters? If not, I might take the time to give more good advice. If you ARE, then proceed as you're doing and hopefully your brother in law helps you shave off a few of those pounds when you dissolve his marriage and he shows up on your door with a shotgun.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Oct 22,2006 11:18am
If your sister is your blood and this douchebag isn't, then your choice is clear. Tell her immediately after the family party, if he hasn't already told her (b/c he got caught, he just might).

toggletoggle post by Anti-Racism  at Oct 22,2006 12:01pm
Is your sister hot? Then just start screwing her, since he's out of the house.

toggletoggle post by espresso at Oct 22,2006 12:01pm
Troll said:
Woah! simmer down little lady!
You got a bit of a violent side eh?
Du är en galen flicka! ;^)

Remember, min svenska suger!

Yeah... I do... It's hidden deep down inside, but sometimes it rears it's ugly head.

¨Haha... jadu, din svenska kanske suger nu, men den verkar vara på väg att bli riktigt bra!

toggletoggle post by Anti-Racism  at Oct 22,2006 12:06pm
Who do you think you are, Saga?

toggletoggle post by Troll at Oct 22,2006 12:45pm
succubus said:

sounds like you told your sister..so that's good

wasn't pretty either.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Oct 22,2006 1:02pm edited Oct 22,2006 1:05pm
Anti-Racism said:
Is your sister hot? Then just start screwing her, since he's out of the house.

Idn't dat how we do it up he-ah in Namphsha anyow?

toggletoggle post by Greenburgstein at Oct 22,2006 1:06pm
Even I'd fuck Saga my friend.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Oct 22,2006 1:14pm
dyingmuse said:
Kick his fucking ass

VIOLENCE PACIFICATION

Good party, ^cute gals, cold as fuck.

toggletoggle post by lollercopter at Oct 22,2006 5:59pm
Troll said:
All I gotta say is she's an absolute downgrade from my sister.

soooo...would you say your sister is hot?

toggletoggle post by rotivore at Oct 22,2006 7:39pm
Troll said:
dyingmuse said:
Kick his fucking ass

VIOLENCE PACIFICATION

Good party, ^cute gals, cold as fuck.

holy shit! who is that?

toggletoggle post by Troll at Oct 22,2006 9:09pm
Hey Rot, you remember that chick a couple years ago at the Chaos Fest? Ya know, nice smile, blonde, green eyes and perky tits?
well anyways, its not her.
Muahahaha!!!

toggletoggle post by Anti-Racism  at Oct 22,2006 9:48pm
Troll said:
Hey Rot, you remember that chick a couple years ago at the Chaos Fest? Ya know, nice smile, blonde, green eyes and perky tits?

That was David Bowie, you yutz.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Oct 22,2006 9:57pm
ArrowHead NLI said:
Isn't uncle troll the fat shitbag from 13 winters?

I like the lack of Troll's response to this question.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Oct 22,2006 10:00pm
woah!!! missed that one!

toggletoggle post by Troll at Oct 22,2006 10:05pm edited Oct 22,2006 10:11pm
ArrowHead NLI said:

Isn't uncle troll the fat shitbag from 13 winters?

No.
Different state, less weight.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Undead Messianic King
[default homepage] [print][7:12:20pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.01866 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]