New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Suffocate Faster added to the Earth Crisis reunion by x1981x on Oct 19,2006 6:53pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by x1981x at Oct 19,2006 6:53pm
Suffocate Faster has been added to the Earth Crisis reunion in Baltimore, January 27th.
Heres the lineup so far:

Earth Crisis
Sworn Enemy
Full Blown Chaos
Guns Up
Have Heart
Verse
Shipwreck
Too Pure To Die
The Burning Season
Subzero
Outbreak
Down To Nothing
xBishopx
Ambitions
more TBA

Also dont forget to check out the and pick up the new full length from Suffocate Faster "Don't Kill the Messenger"

[URL=http://www.x1981x.com]x1981x x1981x x1981x x1981x

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Oct 19,2006 6:55pm
Lame ass "tuff guy" band. Fuck them.

toggletoggle post by blue nli at Oct 19,2006 7:08pm
theres an earth crisis reunion?

toggletoggle post by watchmaker666nli at Oct 19,2006 7:12pm
as much as I hate the whole idea of this and the whole militant vegan thing that Earth Crisis started that song Firestorm still makes me want to kill people!

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Oct 19,2006 7:29pm
blue nli said:
theres an earth crisis reunion?

i believe its at the MDF

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Oct 19,2006 7:40pm
saw earth crisis live once. they didn't do it for me.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc nli at Oct 19,2006 8:28pm
Verse is pretty sweet.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Oct 20,2006 8:28am edited Oct 20,2006 8:29am
x1981x said:

Also dont forget to check out the Webstore and pick up the new full length from Suffocate Faster "Don't Kill the Messenger"

I just instantly forgot to do either of those things. Shucks.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 20,2006 9:01am
Shows how much this clown knows. OUT TO WIN will be playing their last show at this show. That's 10000 times more important than anything listed above.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Oct 23,2006 12:18am

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Oct 23,2006 7:19am
Earth Crisis shouldn't play anything after Destroy the Machines for this reunion show

toggletoggle post by the rooster at Oct 23,2006 11:21am
DreamingInExile said:
Earth Crisis shouldn't play anything after Destroy the Machines for this reunion show

i like "Gomorah's (spelling?) Season Ends" better.

it's all pretty gay though. haha. the one time i saw Straight-edge Crisis, it was w/a buch of SE bands, and the drummer from one of them had the stones to yell from behind his kit (during there soundcheck) to "put that fucking cigarette out." to which i replied, *changes to tough guy voice*, "why don't you come down here and put it out for me!". hahaha. so gay.

they had some good tunes though. i just always hated the lyrics.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 23,2006 11:56am

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 23,2006 12:02pm
thanks Tom

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Oct 23,2006 12:07pm edited Oct 23,2006 12:08pm
DreamingInExile said:
Earth Crisis shouldn't play anything.

I agree.

I was lucky enough to be at one of their shows when somebody threw a dead mouse on stage. Watching that douchebag go into an apoplectic fit because of half an ounce of dead rodent was priceless. "WHO THREW THAT?!? COME UP HERE AND ADMIT IT, YOU COWARD!!! BLAAAAGHGHGLBLAHBLAHBLAH..." and so on.

Also, here's this:

In My Room: Teenagers in Their Bedrooms
By Adrienne Salinger
Chronicle Books, 96 p., $16.95
We meet Karl B., a vegetarian "straightedge" (a punk-related philosophy that espouses no drugs of any kind) with his shock of pinkish hair and a room filled with punk show flyers, a Cramps sticker, books, stuffed animals and a Pluto figurine.

"Cats and dogs are dependent on us, and they've been domesticated and ruined. That's a serious thing," says Karl.

This is a whole book full of (you guessed it) photos of teenagers in their bedrooms. If you can find this, get it - it's priceless just for the picture of little Karl, standing on his bed with his arms crossed, with his long pink hair, stuffed animals, and Budweiser poster. Solid gold.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Oct 23,2006 12:10pm
the_reverend said:
*picture of a future Store 24 employee of the month*

WHAT. A. RETARD.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...no thinking required
[default homepage] [print][9:55:52am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01137 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]