New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Anathema - "A Natural Disaster" by thegreatspaldino on Oct 27,2003 8:02am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Oct 27,2003 8:02am
so i just downloaded this album and i must say that it is fuckin great. it has a very sigur ros approach to the anathema sound. great anytime music but even better chill music. i will be pickin this up the day it comes out.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Oct 27,2003 1:20pm
i can't wait for this album. one of the greatest bands ever. alternative 4 and judgement are 2 of my all time favorite albums.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Oct 27,2003 3:37pm
dido that band has made me want to die more than anyone will ever know. i must hear this. they influanced my music quite a bit. the first tiome i heard lovelorn rhapsody and j'ai fait une promesse i fell in love. i once listened to serenades on extacy and suddenely started weeping like a bitch. what a band ahhhh i love alt 4 and judgement the best too but there will always be that little space in my heart for serenades. \m/ \m/ \m/ you have my respect just for mentioning their name \m/

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Oct 27,2003 7:53pm
The Silent Enigma is one of my favorites... but really, i love all their albums. great great great band. the new album, while being even more trance like and thought provoking, is still very empty feeling and is an evolved form of "A Fine Day To Exit". Anathema has always been a band that changed their sound on every album, whether its been a little bit to a lot... always being creative and new and never boring the listener with album upon album of the same exact thing. i love Anathema

toggletoggle post by Ninkaszi187   at Oct 27,2003 9:13pm
Yeah Anathema is great. Serenades, and Pentacost III are my favs. Those albums are so crushing. I'm not really into anything after Alternative 4 though.

toggletoggle post by kellthevalkyrie  at Oct 27,2003 9:19pm
Anathema is one of the best bands in all the land. i looovvvved 'A Fine Day to Exit' even though a lot of people didn't. 'Temporary Peace' is one of the greatest songs of all time. talk about depressing and FANTASTIC....and 'Judgement' is so killer. i can't wait to check out this album. my soul longs for it.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][5:17:34pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.00821 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]