End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Vikernes words by Troll on Oct 12,2006 7:59pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Troll at Oct 12,2006 7:59pm edited Oct 12,2006 8:14pm
Lords Of Lies

The morally bankrupt propagandists (a.k.a. "journalists" and "reporters") of the mass media has, it seems, made it their mission to spread their malevolent lies about me as much as they can. It is easy to discount their nonsense as the babble of deranged savages, but their hateful wailing-choir just keeps growing. Even after more than 13 years after my arrest hardly a month passes by without a headline with my name in it showing up in some crappy tabloid in Norway. The anti-Varg campaign in this sorry country is massive.

The latest addition to the petty wailing choir is a Hollywood producer and his director, who plan to make a film about the Norwegian Black Metal scene as it was in 1991-1993. Or so they say anyhow. As a basis for their film they have the ridiculously amateurish "Lords Of Chaos" book, and the film's script was apparently written by some Jews in New York and a metal-head who claims to be a Norwegian-American, because his grandfather was from Norway. (I wonder where his other three grandparents come from.) None of them has ever spoken to any of the parties involved, in the scene in 1991-1993, before writing the script, according to the producer, because they want to be "objective". (He said so in an interview to a local newspaper in Tromsø, printed today). From another newspaper I learn about the plot, and they reveal some of the locations in Bergen the filmmakers want to use when they shoot the film. In their attempt to be "objective" they of course have ended up with no idea about what really happened, why it happened, where we used to hang out or anything, and to me this film just looks like a big, bad joke.

The newspaper headlines spell "Film about the Count", "Varg Vikernes goes to Hollywood" and so forth, but it's just a hoax; they misuse my (nick-)name to promote a film that obviously has nothing to do with me. They don't even base it on reality, but on the laveyish1 lies of Michael Jenkins Moynihan and his idiot companion, Didrik Søderlind, the two satanic clowns responsible for "Lords Of Chaos".

So, I will encourage everybody to sabotage this film and the production of this film by all legal means, and to simply boycott it.

Thank You for Your attention.

Footnotes:
From the name of Anton LaVey. The founder of the sorry "Church of Satan".

Varg Vikernes
02.09.2006 (Tromsø, Norway)

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Oct 12,2006 8:11pm
Burzum is so awesome. I won't see this movies if Varg says not to haha

baa baa

seriously though, fuck who ever tries to cash in on someone else's life without their approval

toggletoggle post by BONNEAU at Oct 12,2006 8:23pm
How is burzum awsome, please explain.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Oct 12,2006 8:41pm
Certainement Monsieur Bonneau.

Dissonant, Ethereal, Poetic, Dark and speaks to the disenfranchised loner.
Oh, and its not Hardcore.

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Oct 12,2006 8:52pm
BONNEAU said:
How is burzum awsome, please explain.

You either get it or you don't, that's all I can say. Burzum is incredible though.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Oct 12,2006 9:23pm
Varg is a traitor! Hail euronymous! Kill varg!

toggletoggle post by Troll at Oct 12,2006 9:31pm
Euronymous was a foolish scenester.
I could care less if anyone thinks Euronymous is the grandfather of BM. I've never owned a Mayhem album.
If you feel Varg is a traitor to Black Metal.... Explain this one.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Oct 12,2006 9:32pm
Oh, and fuckin sign in this time.

toggletoggle post by Anti-Racism  at Oct 12,2006 9:37pm
Anthony nli said:
fuck who ever tries to cash in on someone else's life without their approval

I couldn't agree more. You have spoken the truth.

Varg is a racist, which makes him a fucking nigger in my book. Send him to the ovens to pick cotton.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Oct 12,2006 9:38pm
?
hahaha!

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Oct 12,2006 9:43pm
hahahahaha....what kind of cotton grows in an oven?!

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Oct 12,2006 9:49pm
oven cotton, duh!

toggletoggle post by I heart dead niggers at Oct 12,2006 9:56pm
The music of Burzum is great

I think Varg has contradicted himself so much over the years, it is a joke

I think the music of Mayhem is great

I also think Euronymous is an idiot

and Lavey is ten times as intelligent as the two of them combined

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Oct 12,2006 9:57pm
damn, i didn't even think of oven cotton!

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Oct 12,2006 9:59pm
that's why i make big money

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Oct 12,2006 11:05pm
anonymous said:
Varg is a traitor! Hail euronymous! Kill varg!

Statements like these are exactly why the movie should be boycotted and treated with indifference, people who immerse themselves in stupid rumors and mass-media gossip. The movie will probably be about as accurate as what VH1 reported in their 100 Most Metal Moments special.

toggletoggle post by Anti-Racism  at Oct 13,2006 12:14am
The mainstream media isn't all that inaccurate. Pearl Jam is more metal than any metalcore, nu-metal or emosexual music.

toggletoggle post by Dar  at Oct 13,2006 1:25am
I heart dead niggers said:

You should have more respect for people who are brave enough to contradict themselves

Is it really a question in anyone's mind who is greater between Varg and Euronymous anymore?

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Oct 13,2006 1:53am
Anti-Racism said:
The mainstream media isn't all that inaccurate. Pearl Jam is more metal than any metalcore, nu-metal or emosexual music.

Pearl Jam is worse than nothing.

toggletoggle post by CNV at Oct 13,2006 4:23am
Dar said:
I heart dead niggers said:

You should have more respect for people who are brave enough to contradict themselves

Is it really a question in anyone's mind who is greater between Varg and Euronymous anymore?

Who are you to question anything? That was me that wrote that

and I have some fucking great old interviews with Varg that would be a little telling

I see gay people

and let us not forget about the idealogy of Varg and all the little kiddies that follow him

His group, The Heathen Front, Is for people of 100 per cent germanic blood peroid, the Celts, the English, the Italians, the Slavs, the Finns, especially the poles (aka Graveland ) etc are all regarded as a sub par level if you will

He can piss off as far as I am concerned and you can piss off too if you blow him that much

I would be a liar if I said I was not inspired by Burzum, but seriously kiddies, FUCK OFF

toggletoggle post by CNV at Oct 13,2006 4:26am
And remember blow hards, It all fucking came from England!

toggletoggle post by CNV at Oct 13,2006 4:33am
Oh yeah, DAR wood, Vargie does not like jews too much

bwahahahahaha (insane british Laughter )

toggletoggle post by CNV at Oct 13,2006 4:42am

Without England you fruits would not have even existed
!!!

Only Motorhead is real

toggletoggle post by overtpoisoner at Oct 13,2006 7:40am
Varg is sooooooooooo '93. Its easy to contradict yourself and talk shite when behind bars. Hail Euronymous! He started the BM movement as much as everyone wants to shoot him down. HE IS THE GODFATHER OF BM

toggletoggle post by Troll at Oct 13,2006 10:21am
If anyone Quorthon should take that title.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Oct 13,2006 10:35am
i dont agree with what Varg did, but i fucking love Burzum. i like Burzum alot more than Mayhem. you cant deny Det Som Engang Var or Hvis Lyset Tar Oss. it doesnt get much better than that. i love the ambient stuff too, Hlidskjalf is awesome.

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Oct 13,2006 10:36am
How about Burzum (the album) or Aske? Those two are amazing as well. My Journey to the Stars!

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Oct 13,2006 10:41am
Aske is great but i dont like it nearly as much as Det Som Engang Var. there is this video on Youtube of a band covering Lost Wisdom, the music is pretty good but no one can do the Orc shrieking of Varg.

toggletoggle post by CNV at Oct 13,2006 1:12pm
Troll said:

toggletoggle post by rotivore at Oct 13,2006 1:33pm
"You'll be the first to go unless you think (for yourself)"

toggletoggle post by Dar  at Oct 13,2006 1:34pm
CNV said:

and I have some fucking great old interviews with Varg that would be a little telling

I see gay people

and let us not forget about the idealogy of Varg and all the little kiddies that follow him

His group, The Heathen Front, Is for people of 100 per cent germanic blood peroid, the Celts, the English, the Italians, the Slavs, the Finns, especially the poles (aka Graveland ) etc are all regarded as a sub par level if you will

He can piss off as far as I am concerned and you can piss off too if you blow him that much

I would be a liar if I said I was not inspired by Burzum, but seriously kiddies, FUCK OFF

The first thing (about contradictions) was in reply to your post, the thing about who is greater was in reply to all the people arguing about it...sorry if that wasn't made clear

I wouldn't care at all if he was homo, and I don't care as much as you seem to think that he's anti-semitic...I agree with him about almost nothing, I just respect him for living his life by his rules without apology, or trying to. Whether Varg would like ME is hardly my concern, but it seems to be pretty big for you...so who is the kiddie that is blowing him? I mean it sounds like you're just frustrated you can't join this little fanclub or whatever of his because you'd be considered "subpar," which one would think might make you reconsider how dogmatically foolish it is to make those judgments about race in the first place...but maybe not.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Oct 13,2006 2:03pm
rotivore said:
"You'll be the first to go unless you think (for yourself)"

We're gettin' drunk this weekend friend. See you up North!

toggletoggle post by eat shit and live at Oct 13,2006 2:45pm
burzum fucvkin rules

thats it!!!!

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Oct 13,2006 4:50pm
CNV said:
Troll said:

I too agree with that statement

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Oct 13,2006 4:51pm
Radek Wiezerbowski holds that title.

toggletoggle post by CNV at Oct 13,2006 6:06pm
Dar said:
CNV said:

I see gay people

The first thing (about contradictions) was in reply to your post, the thing about who is greater was in reply to all the people arguing about it...sorry if that wasn't made clear

I wouldn't care at all if he was homo, and I don't care as much as you seem to think that he's anti-semitic...I agree with him about almost nothing, I just respect him for living his life by his rules without apology, or trying to. Whether Varg would like ME is hardly my concern, but it seems to be pretty big for you...so who is the kiddie that is blowing him? I mean it sounds like you're just frustrated you can't join this little fanclub or whatever of his because you'd be considered "subpar," which one would think might make you reconsider how dogmatically foolish it is to make those judgments about race in the first place...but maybe not.

Your an idiot, the last thing I want to do is join his little group

I am not interested in pledging any allegiance to any human

and how you could come up with such a ridiculous assumption is beyond me being that I am pro England all the way

Hit the books bitch, bahahahaha

toggletoggle post by CNV at Oct 13,2006 6:09pm
Dar said:
CNV said:

I see gay people

Let the slaves pledge their allegiance

and how you could come up with such a ridiculous assumption is beyond me being that I am pro England all the way

toggletoggle post by CNV at Oct 13,2006 6:11pm
Dar said:
CNV said:

I see gay people

Let the slaves pledge their allegiance

toggletoggle post by CNV at Oct 13,2006 6:15pm
paganmegan said:
CNV said:
Troll said:

I too agree with that statement

Well, I am certain he was the first in scandinavia

I guess it all depends on whether or not you think Venom is black metal or not

toggletoggle post by DJ Death at Oct 13,2006 8:34pm
Yeah, England has the best originators... Black Sabbath, Venom, Judas Priest.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][7:31:12am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01628 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]