New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Burzum updates: caught + car chase (henry rollins not involved) by the_reverend on Oct 26,2003 9:15pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 26,2003 9:15pm

from blabbermouth again.
UPDATE: VARG VIKERNES Captured After Car Chase! - Oct. 26, 2003

A day after he failed to return to prison as scheduled following a short leave, Varg Vikernes was captured by the Norwegian police on a highway outside the country's capital.

Vikernes was taken into custody at 12:45 a.m. Monday morning (October 27) after police in Oslo received information from police in Romerike that the fugitive was traveling in a car on the E6 road to Oslo.

"We signaled for Vikernes to stop, but when he didn't, we were forced to box his car in between two police vehicles. There was a was dent [to the car]," officer Vider Hjulstad told NTB.

Varg Vikernes was alone and unarmed at the time of his arrest.
View/Post Comments (6)
Norwegian Police: VARG VIKERNES Won't Be Able To Hide For Very Long - Oct. 26, 2003

Varg Vikernes defense lawyer John Christian Elden has spoken to Norway's NRK about his client's failure to return to prison as scheduled after a short leave.

Refusing to comment on whether or not he's been in contact with Vikernes during the 24-hour period the inmate has been on the run, Elden offered this explanation for Vikernes' actions: "I believe it stems from frustrations that have been built up [over the years]. [Varg] has been serving his sentence in an exemplary fashion, he's put the sins of his youth behind him, and he's held hopes of re-entering society in a relatively normal manner. Then a couple of weeks ago, he saw a newspaper article in the local press where the media once again focused on the fact that a 'dangerous' person was being held [in this community] and [it stirred up emotions inside him]."

The BURZUM mastermind, who is serving a 21-year sentence at a prison in Vestfold, Norway for the August 1993 murder of MAYHEM guitarist Oystein Aarseth (a.k.a. Euronymous), the burning of three churches, and the resulting death of a fireman, was supposed to return to the prison by midnight Saturday (October 25) after a 17-hour leave, but when he failed to show up as scheduled, the local police distributed his description to the appropriate law-enforcement and media channels, which automatically went out internationally through Interpol. Varg, who is also known as Count Grishnack, or Greven (Norwegian for "Count"), had reportedly told his mother and girlfriend that he was due back at the prison at 3:00 p.m. Sunday (October 26), but when there was still no sign of him at this time, the police issued an alert to all police authorities in the Schengen-area (countries that belong to the European Union and some others, such as Norway).

At this time, the police have no information indicating that Vikernes has left, or has attempted to leave, the country. "We have confirmation that he's been in Oslo, but we don't know where he is at the moment," inspector Torje Arneson told Aftenposten Sunday night. "Obviously, it's serious that he hasn't [reported back to the prison in Vestfold] at the scheduled time, but he's such a well-known figure in Norway that we don't believe he can stay in hiding for very long."

toggletoggle post by thornnvine  at Oct 26,2003 9:41pm
too bad they don't have the death penalty in Norway.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Oct 27,2003 1:39am
It's fucked his lawyer has the name Christian. I listened to a few songs off the Nordic Metal comp this morning.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Oct 27,2003 1:54am
On the subject of Henry Rollins being involved...Imagine him driving Varg through the forest or some shit, just like how he was in the jackass movie, off road tattoo style bitch.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Oct 27,2003 3:21pm
BornSoVile said:
It's fucked his lawyer has the name Christian. I listened to a few songs off the Nordic Metal comp this morning.

What's so fucked about it?

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Oct 27,2003 4:14pm
retzam said:
BornSoVile said:

What's so fucked about it?

Cause Varg's real name is Kristian. He changed it to Varg which is an acronym for V (Victory, never official I just assume) A (Amor, the strongest feeling) R (Roma, the center of the world) G (Grave, destiny). I also think Varg has some sorta Nordic Mythological, something to do with wolves I believe, but I'm not positive. Didn't Tolkein call some of his orcs Wargs? I think it's fucked cause maybe he's trying to suade judges into thinking he's conformed or some crazy shit like that. I hope I'm not the only one here that's read Lords of Chaos http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...2-1260605-9231262?v=glance&n=507846

toggletoggle post by retzam at Oct 27,2003 4:34pm
He changed his name to Varg simply because it means "wolf". Varg is Norweigen for wolf.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Oct 27,2003 4:56pm
retzam said:
Varg is Norweigen for wolf.

Oh. I thought Ulver meant Wolf.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 27,2003 5:00pm
actually... there's a little more to it than that...
crazy people will always make up huge stories with histories after the fact to explain their actions.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 27,2003 5:34pm
from lords of chaos pg. 138

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Oct 27,2003 6:12pm
Yeah, I pulled out the book when I typed the post, I felt like a Scholar of Metal.

toggletoggle post by mindrevolution   at Oct 27,2003 7:39pm
yup. this is a recent picture of varg. compare it to his burzum days! cripes what a wash-up. kekekeke.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 27,2003 9:52pm
hahahahahahaha
what an old fucking fuck

toggletoggle post by retzam at Oct 27,2003 10:26pm edited Oct 27,2003 10:26pm
mindrevolution said:
yup. this is a recent picture of varg. compare it to his burzum days! cripes what a wash-up. kekekeke.

No way dude! Haha, is that really him? Looks like fucking Grey Davis.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Oct 27,2003 10:29pm
BornSoVile said:
retzam said:
Varg is Norweigen for wolf.

Oh. I thought Ulver meant Wolf.

Yeah, turns out you were right about the acronym thing, however V doesn't stand for anything and to my knowledge, wolves have no significance in Norse mythology. As for ulver, I typed it into a norweigen->english dictionary and nothing came up, so it isn't Norweigen. I will try to figure out what it means though.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Oct 27,2003 10:40pm
No, couldn't find anything about it.

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Oct 27,2003 11:04pm
retzam said:
wolves have no significance in Norse mythology.

Dude, Fenris. The Wolf who kills Odin in the battle of something something. Wolves are pretty significant in Norse mythology, and Fenris owns.

toggletoggle post by Blood Fire Death at Oct 28,2003 12:43am
mindrevolution said:

That Hitler haircut fucking owns.

toggletoggle post by burn israel at Oct 28,2003 12:54am
varg vikernes is far more than what boring cookie cutter faggot liberal hardcore kids say on a message board. You should not even bother caring about him...Your far too brainwashed by jewish garbage to understand anything... Go listen to Shadow's fall or something... Hails to Cold Northern Vengeance!

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Oct 28,2003 12:59am
burn israel said:
varg vikernes is far more than what boring cookie cutter faggot liberal hardcore kids say on a message board. You should not even bother caring about him...Your far too brainwashed by jewish garbage to understand anything... Go listen to Shadow's fall or something... Hails to Cold Northern Vengeance!

oh holy shit... what northern most mountain did your grim and frostbitten, necrobobsledding ass come from?

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Oct 28,2003 1:01am
THE DAY BURZUM KILLED MAYHEM
Lyrics by Kanwulf

a year of misery?
Darkness fills the sky.
I hear the warriors cry.

The legend tells a story
From a Viking from the north,
Who met a Death Warrior
Black Metal was never really the same.

The legend call it murder
And the Viking had survived.
But the eyes of the Death Warrior
Never saw again the sun upon the sky.

And the quintessence:
Everyone recognized war,
That Black Metal isn’t just
Entertainment anymore.

I can still remember
My emotions so confused.
My soul was seeking answers.
No knife I let unused.

So many questions
I had to satisfy.
My soul was under torture,
But I knew my way was right

I see a cemetery fall asleep under fog
And I know the old days will never come
Again.

1993, this year of misery was the knife
which split the Black Metal scene apart.

Since that mighty day Black metal split his Way,
And the unity was never the same again.

Lies, rumors and hate. Moneymaking, sadness
And shame
And all this by, the Day as Burzum Killed Mayhem.

Remember this day! Remember this way!
That you never betray, what here leads you
On your way!

And I never will forget
The day as this both warriors met.
The blood was hot the moon was red
And Black Metal created his own grave.

And I dream from days before
Black Metal Maniacs, no whore,
In the legions of war
The demons in our heads the law.

So I summon you once again,
We should never forget the pain
From older days in our veins
We now cut of that it can flow like rain.

Arrghh, this was the legend from
The Day as Burzum killed Mayhem

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 28,2003 1:02am
looks like
a) varg's getting wrinkles.. probably from watching too much jew media
b) varg cut him self shaving with a gellete blade (known as a wonderfully sharp jew-blade)
c) varg lives in his mom's basment on the weekends.
d) he's going with the "beaver" haircut from that old TV show

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Oct 28,2003 1:06am
the_reverend said:
looks like
a) varg's getting wrinkles.. probably from watching too much jew media
b) varg cut him self shaving with a gellete blade (known as a wonderfully sharp jew-blade)
c) varg lives in his mom's basment on the weekends.
d) he's going with the "beaver" haircut from that old TV show

he definitely cut himself with a Venus razor

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 28,2003 1:11am
venus razors = cult.
didn't you get the ICQ spam?

maybe you should be logging into our underground mIRC chat on black-death-undernet more often.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Oct 28,2003 1:18am
ICQ spam? ICQ sux0rz!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 28,2003 1:22am
eat it douche... you aren't troo cause this was cvlt icq spam

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 31,2003 10:14am
more news:
VARG VIKERNES Refuses To Name Accomplices, Faces Additional Prison Time - Oct. 30, 2003

BURZUM mastermind Varg Vikernes has provided the police with detailed information about his movements while on the run during a recent attempted jailbreak, according to the Norwegian daily newspaper VG. Vikernes has also talked about the assistance he has received from various people on the outside after he left Berg Prison Saturday morning (Oct. 25), but has refused to identify any of the other individuals involved.

Vikernes, who was said to have been equipped like a commando when police forced the stolen car he was driving off an Oslo highway early Monday (Oct. 27), has been in isolation since Wednesday (Oct. 29) as police continue to search for clues that might help them identify the convicted murderer and arsonist's accomplices.

Varg has thus far refuted eyewitness reports that he pulled a gun on the family whose Volvo he stole on Sunday. Meanwhile, police have confirmed that an AG 3 high-precision automatic rifle (with the capacity to kill a person at a three-kilometer distance) was found in a cabin where Vikernes stayed during his escape.

"[Vikernes] has been charged with stealing a Volvo car, possession of an AG 3 automatic rifle and a handgun [believed to have been used while hijacking the Volvo] and breaking and entering [in connection with the cabin break-in]," a police source told VG.

John Christian Elden, Vikernes' lawyer, said on Wednesday that the former black metal musician is very depressed and has realized the repercussions of his latest criminal activities. According to criminal experts, if convicted of these crimes, an additional two years will most likely be tacked onto Vikernes' sentence.

Varg presented himself as Count Grishnáckh in court in 1994 but he is commonly known as Greven (The Count) in Norway. He is currently serving a 21-year sentence for the August 1993 murder of MAYHEM guitarist Oystein Aarseth (a.k.a. Euronymous), the burning of three churches, and the resulting death of a fireman.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Oct 31,2003 10:46am
Blood Fire Death said:
mindrevolution said:

That Hitler haircut fucking owns.

JESUS LORD! he looks like a young Albert Fish! adult diapers for this wackjob

toggletoggle post by Dead at Jan 15,2004 4:46am
Count Grishnackh is a fucking psycho and I sincerely hope that someone does kill him once he's out of jail. You could use his decapitated head at a future Mayhem gig, maybe even throw it around the audience like a beach ball. Now that would make Euronymous smile.

toggletoggle post by eleonoora at Dec 9,2004 4:11pm
you are a sick fuck you know?????
he has a family and people who love him, euro did not deserve to live if even half of those things are true that are being said about him.
so eat shit u fucking faggot!

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Dec 9,2004 4:14pm
OH NOES! A REVIVED BLACK METAL BOARD WAR!

FUCK VARG HE DESERVES TO DIE!

NO HE DOESN'T HE'S A GENIUS! FUCK EURONYMOUS HE WAS GAY/LAPP/COMMUNIST/A PAEDOFILE!

FUCK VARG HE'S AN IDIOT/NAZI/SATANIST/RETARD!

GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY

Both men are no longer making good music so just fucking drop it.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Dec 9,2004 4:16pm
hahah well I think varg is whack and dumb for trying to run from the cops.

toggletoggle post by dan. at Dec 9,2004 4:17pm
eleonoora said:
he has a family and people who love him, euro did not deserve to live if even half of those things are true that are being said about him.

what the hell

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Dec 9,2004 4:25pm
BobNOMAAMRooney said:
Both men are no longer making good music so just fucking drop it.

word

toggletoggle post by retzam at Dec 9,2004 6:48pm
eleonoora said:

hahahahahahahahahahaha

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Dec 9,2004 10:13pm
http://www.burzum.com/forum/YaBB.cgi?board...elief;action=display;num=1100200710 - I'd read that statement before consulting Lords of Chaos as any kind of factual reference. Or, read it anyways if you're into black metal. There's some pretty good information straight from the source.

toggletoggle post by mOe at Dec 11,2004 11:02am
Black Metal's for fags

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 11,2004 8:59pm
so that what we all look like under all that corpse paint!?!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Dethroned Hysteric Belsebub
[default homepage] [print][2:57:21pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.02218 secs/18 queries]
[search][refresh page]