New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> a bad way to start a tour: Bloodlined Calligraphy loses singer and drummer by the_reverend on Oct 11,2006 10:13am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 11,2006 10:13am
Hello everyone. Lets just get right into this. Matt Carter and Ally French are no longer apart of BLC.

During our last tour Carter decided touring life at this level is not for him. He has alot on his plate at home that needs to be taken care of. And we all understand that. He decided this with 4 shows left to play. He really helped us out by playing all 4 of the shows and even offering to show the new drummer the parts. After 10 years of being in musical project together he will be missed, but this is best for everyone involved.
VS.

The day before we left for this current tour, I recieved a TEXT MESSAGE from Ally saying that she wasnt going on tour with us. The day before we leave. She has decided to move to Oklahoma with her husband. Which is fine. But to let us know the day before we leave when we were home for 2 weeks, which would have given us plenty of time to get a fill in all ready to go and clear their schedule to leave town for 6 weeks, is just whack. Theres no other way around it. Oh well, Best of luck to her.

So with that said, we will still be going out on this tour. We have friends who were willing to come out and help us get through this trying time. What we need from you guys is all the support we can get in this situation. We need you guys to come out and support the people that have basically saved Ryan, Shawn and Myselfs lives. It will be different for this tour but i gurantee you that we will come out 100 times stronger with these changes. Trust me, as a memeber of this band they are both for the better. We are all excited and looking forward to starting this new chapter in BLC. Know this though. THIS IS NOT OVER!!!!. We have come too far in this band to let this stop us. So as long as you guys are here for us, we will be there for you, and like i said, the next chapter of BLC is gonna be brutal. So stick with us. You wont be dissapointed.

I would also like to take this time out to say thank you to everyone that breaks their backs for us everyday and is still sticking by us through all this.

Leah and Scott, you guys are a Godsend. Without you who knows where we would be. Thank you so much for sticking with us through all this crap.

Facedown Records, best label we could ask for. You guys have stuck with us through alot of ups and downs and youre still here for us. Youll never know how much we really truly do appreciate you guys and everything youve done and do for us.

Ramona, you work so hard for us. And you put in some long hours pushing a band that has alot of growth still to do, but you are down 100 percent and we love you so much for that. We promise we will make it worth your time.

XericX, Ryan, Shawn
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Bloodlined Calligraphy

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 11,2006 11:30am
wah wahh

toggletoggle post by vomitthesoul  at Oct 11,2006 11:32am
Theres always drama in music.Who gives two shits about it.Kyle from Malevolent Creation was kicked out because he didnt wanna go with them on their tour to Europe last year.I didnt like that since Kyle is the best MC singer in my opinion, but Im not gonna whine about it.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Oct 11,2006 12:03pm
Who cares? No one likes chick hardcore anyway.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][12:25:47am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01373 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]