New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> this kinda pisses me off by sphincter on Oct 9,2006 4:47pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by sphincter at Oct 9,2006 4:47pm
So my good friend lucy, u know the one who i visited at umass last weekend. She is cool but the thing that grinds my gears is she only dresses goth, when she goes out to goth clubs. During the day she dresses like a regular girl. She does this to fit in and cuz she doesn't want shit from anyone for dressing goth, like the shit ppl gave her in hi skool.
She graudated in 2006 from reading high and she showed me a photo of her senior id and she was wearing an abercrombie shirt. Now this photo was taken her senior year. And i'm thinkin wtf
If she was true to herself she wouldn't dress like a prep. Now i bleive that it's ok to be a weekend goth or metalhead if you have a full time job.

What do u guys think of this? I think its lame

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Oct 9,2006 4:49pm
You have to be a fake poster. No one could be as dumb and lame as you.

toggletoggle post by sphincter at Oct 9,2006 4:50pm
i'm real, but i wouldn't say dumb. Maybe lame. Now put in some insight por favor

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Oct 9,2006 4:51pm
You asked this same shit last week when you posted about your trip to Umass.

toggletoggle post by sphincter at Oct 9,2006 4:55pm
no i was saying that i took a trip to umass last week.IF YOU want me to stop posting shit i will. GAAAH!

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Oct 9,2006 4:57pm
sphincter said:
no i was saying that i took a trip to umass last week.IF YOU want me to stop posting shit i will. GAAAH!

Yes, I do. Go post in your Live journal about your poser friend.

toggletoggle post by Anti-Racism  at Oct 9,2006 5:05pm
sphincter said:
She is cool but the thing that grinds my gears is she only dresses goth, when she goes out to goth clubs. During the day she dresses like a regular girl.

A good rape will cure this poseur. Preferrably by someone of mixed Jewish/African heritage.

toggletoggle post by sphincter at Oct 9,2006 5:11pm
shes no posuer. She is into real goth,black metal,death metal,industrial, ebm, darkwave,metalcore,hardcore. Same tastes as me. To be more specific she likes belphegor, dark funeral,goatwhore,cephalic carnage, mayhem,diecast,necrophagist,bloodbath,morbid angel,cure, sisters of mercy, cruxshadows(though i find them whiny at times) vnv nation wumpscut funker vogt, suicide commando, and others. She likes shitty stuff too, but i won't get into that cuz im sleepy

toggletoggle post by Anti-Racism  at Oct 9,2006 5:15pm
If she's not a poseur, then what's your objection? She wants a normal life, and doesn't want to become part of "Goth culture." It's a weekend trip. If anything, she should stop wearing Goth to goth clubs, and join a white power organization.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Oct 9,2006 5:21pm
sphincter said:
So my good friend lucy, u know the one who i visited at umass last weekend. She is cool but the thing that grinds my gears is she only dresses goth, when she goes out to goth clubs. During the day she dresses like a regular girl. She does this to fit in and cuz she doesn't want shit from anyone for dressing goth, like the shit ppl gave her in hi skool.
She graudated in 2006 from reading high and she showed me a photo of her senior id and she was wearing an abercrombie shirt. Now this photo was taken her senior year. And i'm thinkin wtf
If she was true to herself she wouldn't dress like a prep. Now i bleive that it's ok to be a weekend goth or metalhead if you have a full time job.

She is like 99% of those pretentious cunt goth chicks!

toggletoggle post by Anti-Racism  at Oct 9,2006 5:23pm
That's what a firm coffee-coloured dick in the ass will cure.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Oct 10,2006 10:45am
sphincter said:
So my good friend lucy, u know the one who i visited at umass last weekend?

No.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Oct 10,2006 10:47am
sounds like your friend needs to wake up and realize that trends are stupid.

toggletoggle post by vomitthesoul  at Oct 10,2006 10:53am
sphincter said:

BLAH BLAH!! Yes its very lame.But let her do what she wants.She just graduated huh? Its been over a decade since I did.Stop whining man.At least u got a cute girl to hang out with

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Oct 10,2006 11:05am
So this isnt a joke?
wow.
heres a small hint.
Nobody cares.
At all.

toggletoggle post by pam at school at Oct 10,2006 11:06am
This calls for the apple that doesn't give a shit.

toggletoggle post by vomitthesoul  at Oct 10,2006 11:19am
pam at school said:
This calls for the apple that doesn't give a shit.

HA HA!!! Ya Ive learned in the past that posting personal problems on this site is a waste of time.Just talk to your friend about how you dont like the way she dresses.Dont blab about it to strangers.Its not gonna help

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Oct 10,2006 12:50pm
you had to learn to not post your personal problems on the internet, nevermind on a metal forum? wow....i will leave it at wow.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 10,2006 1:50pm
p0$T sUm n00DZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and don't insult my intelligence by telling me a goth girl doesn't have n00dz.

(just to clarify, I don't actually want to see this beast naked)

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Oct 10,2006 2:42pm
xmikex said:

yes you do. don't lie to yourself like that michael.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 10,2006 2:46pm
MarkFuckingRichards said:
xmikex said:

yes you do. don't lie to yourself like that michael.

+ Black lipstick.... that's what my life needs

toggletoggle post by Cecchini   at Oct 10,2006 2:49pm
people who try to dress goth are usually 37% retarded atleast

toggletoggle post by SinisterMinister at Oct 10,2006 2:52pm
This is the gayest gay post I've ever seen. Here's my advice. Go back to UMass, coerce this "goth" girl to have sex with you. Never call her again.
Be a fucking man you pussy.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Oct 10,2006 3:19pm
i love the use of the term "weekend goth or metalhead". this is metal, not the National Guard. and no one should strive to be a "goth" ever.

toggletoggle post by Andy. at Oct 10,2006 4:50pm
sphincter said:
shes no posuer. She is into real goth,black metal,death metal,industrial, ebm, darkwave,metalcore,hardcore. Same tastes as me.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Feasting Endless Discharge
[default homepage] [print][8:10:20am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01536 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]