New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Shoot YA wounded's last show (hoods, kings... mo'..) by the_reverend on Oct 1,2006 6:23pm
Add To All Your Pages!
Oct 1, 2006 Legion Hall #3 (Nashua, NH)
blackout_frenzy - 2006-10-01
blackout_frenzy(44)
flash animated slider show
hoods - 2006-10-01
Hoods(85)
kings - 2006-10-01
Kings(68)
move_ahead - 2006-10-01
Move Ahead(39)
randomshots - 2006-10-01
Randomshots(5)
shoot_your_wounded - 2006-10-01
Shoot Your Wounded(106)
twenty_to_one - 2006-10-01
Twenty To One(19)

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 1,2006 6:23pm
move ahead: compared to the sound at the DBH, it was subpar here. you couldn't hear a nice even mix cause there is not a real sound system here. Still this is a great new band who got tossed on the show at the last minute. During their political/isreal song, the singer dropped a bunch of change. That made me laugh.the singer kept appologizing cause they didn't fit the bill. I thought they fit the bill perfectly...

blackout_frenzy: these were the guys who were out of place on the bill. They also got tossed on cause of bands cancelling. most of the kids who were 20- stayed and watched and clapped for them. It's been a while since I saw these guys. I think the last time was mark's with um.. Hell within.

hoods: they set up fairly quickly, but something was up with mike's head or something. One of the channels wouldn't work. The band left him up there to fix it, but in the end, the bass player went down and got him a new one. They played really quickly to get down to an elngee show (or whatever is called now). The beginning of their set was really slow. Kids didn't dance much to the beginning. After they played the king is dead, people started to moving, but I think they were a little disappointed and ended early. Check them out on the 3rd (brockton) or 4th (quincy) if you want a better set.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 1,2006 9:28pm
pictures in a second

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Oct 1,2006 9:59pm
twenty to one played.... wow

toggletoggle post by John Kings Drunk at Oct 1,2006 10:28pm
fun times,even though what i did couldnt be classified as music

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Oct 1,2006 11:00pm
Good fucking show. Shoot Your Wounded I felt stole the show. Partly because it was their last show but still.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 2,2006 6:23am
I thought their would have been many more people there for the last SYW love. If it was just the rain that kept people home, that sucks.

toggletoggle post by jared_the_zompire  at Oct 2,2006 8:34am
Hey Rev It's "shoot your wounded" not "shoot ya wounded".

Anyway I had a great time during SYW's set. Hoods was ok. But seeing SYW has always been a great time for me. Gonna miss seeing them.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 2,2006 8:36am
I keep getting people telling me one thing and then the other... will fix AGAIN!

toggletoggle post by jared_the_zompire  at Oct 2,2006 8:45am
the_reverend said:
I keep getting people telling me one thing and then the other... will fix AGAIN!

I know for a fact it's "your".

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Oct 2,2006 8:45am edited Oct 2,2006 8:47am
20 to 1 playing was fucking rediculous. It was so last minute and haven't played in years. Damn I wish we played this show.

Ohh and just to clear things up. They used to be called "Shoot 'Ya Wounded" but then changed it to "Shoot Your Wounded".

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 2,2006 8:49am
I know that their myspace is your. I think they just changed it at some point. thee are tons of ya and not as many your on the old events.

toggletoggle post by jared_the_zompire  at Oct 2,2006 10:14am
the_reverend said:
I know that their myspace is your. I think they just changed it at some point. thee are tons of ya and not as many your on the old events.

Yeah they changed it to "your" at the beginning of summer.

toggletoggle post by MattKings at Oct 2,2006 12:53pm
awesome show, thanks for the pictures Rev.

toggletoggle post by metal_church101_NLI at Oct 3,2006 11:02am
Our bass racks and a guitar was stolen form us at this show. Anyone who has any information, please let Blackout Frenzy know.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at school at Oct 3,2006 12:43pm
how come this show isn't on the front page?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 3,2006 12:48pm
fixed.,

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Oct 3,2006 12:57pm
How come my bass player's rig was stolen!?!?!?!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 3,2006 1:06pm
oh, I mis-read. will update the main page. maybe you should click through the pictures... it's helped in the past.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 3,2006 1:16pm
tweenty to one: 2 years after breaking up, they played a 3 song reunion cause all the dudes were in the same room. Some of move ahead (singer on drums) and some of kings (bassplayer).

kings: the guitarist, john, was really drunk. He fell down and played 1/2 the set laying down. The set sounded good to me. I think I'll be seeing them again it a couple weeks. oh yeah, don't get the bassplayer angry.. You wouldn't like it if he got angry.

shoot your wounded: ya/your whatever. This band has gone through so many changes since the inception of the band; line up, sound, and fans. They did that whole switching it up with older members sliding into the place that they used to fill. Missing was the old singer who has shown his head at other shows. Their set was short, they said their good byes and just like that, it was over. and 2-3 years in a band came to an end.

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Oct 3,2006 2:27pm
Rev,

Thanks a bnunch for the pics.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Oct 3,2006 3:28pm
the_reverend said:
kings: the guitarist, john, was really drunk. He fell down and played 1/2 the set laying down. The set sounded good to me. I think I'll be seeing them again it a couple weeks. oh yeah, don't get the bassplayer angry.. You wouldn't like it if he got angry.

John wasn't NEARLY drunk enough at all. Also he/we thought he broke his wrist while playing.

Also I feel bad for the guys in Blackout Frenzy. I'm so sick of hearing people getting their shit stolen.

toggletoggle post by John Kings Drunk at Oct 3,2006 3:46pm
give BOF their shit back. Good dudes who kept me from drinking alone

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Oct 3,2006 5:31pm
SteveOTB said:
the_reverend said:

John wasn't NEARLY drunk enough at all. Also he/we thought he broke his wrist while playing.

Also I feel bad for the guys in Blackout Frenzy. I'm so sick of hearing people getting their shit stolen.

I guess that is what we get for playing with CHILDREN. The guilty party(ies) are fuckin dead!!

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Oct 4,2006 12:00am
shut the fuck up

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Oct 4,2006 12:01am
BlackoutRick said:
SteveOTB said:
the_reverend said:

I guess that is what we get for playing with CHILDREN. The guilty party(ies) are fuckin dead!!

youre stupidity for not keeping tabs on your shit. oh well your loss someone elses gain sucker!!

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Oct 4,2006 9:07am
metal_church101_NLI said:
Our bass racks and a guitar was stolen form us at this show. Anyone who has any information, please let Blackout Frenzy know.

What did the bass rig consist of? Also what kind of guitar was it and is it possible that one of the bands took it mistaking it for theirs? It happens.

toggletoggle post by wonjonlontonronmon at Oct 4,2006 10:16am
PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE MOVED FOR HOODS/KINGS.

what a bunch of cock blocks, just go on over to
drifters and get a reach around from christian while
he bangs you in the butt at his sweet club with sweet rules.

rippinmg chillatic steed, it says to remeber that, so I did.

John: get drunk, stand up, and shave you grizzly moose.

BOF: play a bad set and get your things stolen, that's a bad day.

toggletoggle post by wonjonlontonronmon at Oct 4,2006 10:18am
and i meant ripping chillastic steed***

now it says murdered blood red scenario
the first one was way better, way.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Oct 4,2006 10:29am
wonjonlontonronmon said:

Agreed.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Oct 4,2006 12:53pm
anonymous said:
BlackoutRick said:
SteveOTB said:
the_reverend said:

youre stupidity for not keeping tabs on your shit. oh well your loss someone elses gain sucker!!

Yeah, you're wicked tough posting anonymously!! Grow some balls man.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Oct 4,2006 12:54pm
SteveOTB said:
metal_church101_NLI said:

What did the bass rig consist of? Also what kind of guitar was it and is it possible that one of the bands took it mistaking it for theirs? It happens.

A rack case with an Ampeg SVT-4 and a Korg rackmount tuner. Also a wireless system was in there.

toggletoggle post by aaaron at Oct 4,2006 3:50pm
wonjonlontonronmon said:

AAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Oct 8,2006 6:24pm
how about this you cock sucking peice of shit who stole my guitar and my bass player's shit. talk all the shit you want tell us that we got we deserved. I will tell you this yea we played a bad set. Bad days happen. But you want to steal are shit you are a fucking dead man. If we find the person who took it you might as well kill yourself because when we find you it will be much worse. I dont make threats this is a promise. We have worked to hard to have cocksuckers steal are shit. yea so if this comes up anonymous its not its the guitar player from BOF who got his shit stolen. And honestly i dont give a fuck what you people think. I really dont care the pussy that took are shit will get whats coming.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Oct 8,2006 6:42pm
stealling shit is not cool.
i'm sure that shit didn't come easy
work for your own stuff.
karma is headed your way.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Oct 8,2006 6:45pm
wonjonlontonronmon said:

rippinmg chillatic steed, it says to remeber that, so I did.

John: get drunk, stand up, and shave you grizzly moose.

yo dude drifters is a nice place although it gets about 110 degrees inside.
don't be bashin drifters they do things for nh [as do nashua shows] that keep music alive in nh many bands on here have played that place too so don't be bashin drifters or the people who run it.

toggletoggle post by John Kings at Oct 8,2006 10:28pm
i disagree. we got banned for something that happened when we werent even on the show,and we werent in attendance

toggletoggle post by Jared_The_Zompire  at Oct 8,2006 11:58pm
John Kings said:
i disagree. we got banned for something that happened when we werent even on the show,and we werent in attendance

Drifters does suck. The people who run that place are assholes. I know and have seen it for myself. It's closing anyway.

toggletoggle post by metal_church101_NLI at Oct 10,2006 6:47pm
anonymous said:
how about this you cock sucking peice of shit who stole my guitar and my bass player's shit. talk all the shit you want tell us that we got we deserved. I will tell you this yea we played a bad set. Bad days happen. But you want to steal are shit you are a fucking dead man. If we find the person who took it you might as well kill yourself because when we find you it will be much worse. I dont make threats this is a promise. We have worked to hard to have cocksuckers steal are shit. yea so if this comes up anonymous its not its the guitar player from BOF who got his shit stolen. And honestly i dont give a fuck what you people think. I really dont care the pussy that took are shit will get whats coming.

You damn right.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][5:49:51pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.06018 secs/27 queries]
[search][refresh page]