New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Appreciate Local Bands tonight By Coming to Exit 23 for the Network and Cannae by boobtoucher on Oct 24,2003 10:50am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by boobtoucher  at Oct 24,2003 10:50am
Both bands are originally from that area and the place is small so its usually pretty insane...I guarantee the rev will get some kick ass pics.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Oct 24,2003 10:54am edited Oct 24,2003 10:55am
maybe i'll come and take pics if you can garauntee my saftey in that place.

revs going to skinless, and amerika the brutal tonight in RI.

toggletoggle post by boobtoucher  at Oct 24,2003 10:56am
yea, we'll be your entourage. dont worry

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Oct 24,2003 10:58am
if i don't have band practice i might go.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Oct 25,2003 1:00am edited Oct 25,2003 1:00am
just got back from this... I was in a rush to get down to not miss anyone, boy do I wish I wasn't in a rush and just jerked off a couple more times before I left. I ended up sitting on a wooden bench for about an hour with no one I knew around except for a few scenebags who all looked exactly the same.

fruit salad: i love fruit salad, but not anymore.

another wierd band: one giant bass solo.

the netw0rk: i was warned right away that the lights would be completely off and figured i'd still be able to get shots, but it was pretty hard until they realized that it was also hard to play in complete darkness. hahah. So a light went on, the flood light broke a couple of times. Pete hangs from the ceiling, nate kicked scott, and tim jumped over his drumrack. i wish my camera could take pictures faster.

cannae: never really dug cannae too much, but seeing how the two openers made me yawn, i was desperate for some more heavy shit. they had a few melodic parts that were cool. the first time ive never seen people get killed during their set.

then! on the way home i passed a cop at the end of my road, figured id be all set till I got home... but nope, i was going 55 in a 45 just in time for a cop to immediately turn on the blues and pull me over. so i grabbed my info, waiting for some dickhole cop to hassle me, turns out to be a good looking female officer. I told her i thought the speed limit was 50. then she tells me my inspection ran out in may, i was like "what the hell is inspection, this car is new" hahaha so she checked my clean record out and just told me to go 45. as soon as i start pulling off, she follows me and pulls a complete 360 behind another car and pulls it over. hah. she must be bored, or lookin for a good time. i should have offered some jimmy dean sausage for breakfast.

my pics:
http://www.watchtomhumponline.com/gallery.php?view=0&data=408

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 25,2003 3:03am
that's my bro!!

i almost got a ticket too! lol i was doing 85..but all is well WHEW considering i lost my license (lost=misplaced)

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Oct 25,2003 11:40am
getting a ticket probably would have ruined my weekend. haha

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Scathing Sinister Solution
[default homepage] [print][6:20:36am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01285 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]