Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Darfur by Anti-Racism on Sep 25,2006 5:00pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Anti-Racism  at Sep 25,2006 5:00pm
Only a racist government like the USA could stand by and do nothing as these rapes, murders, robberies, anal rapes, hijackings, carjackings and mass murders just happen.

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Sep 25,2006 5:02pm
The issues in Darfur are in no way as simple as you make them seem. The US has taken a stronger stand on this issue than the UN.

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Sep 25,2006 5:04pm
Wait a second... I just responded seriously to this obviously fake poster. Shit, I must be bored out of my mind.

toggletoggle post by Greenburgstein at Sep 25,2006 5:11pm
Anti-Racism said:
Only a racist government like the USA could stand by and do nothing as these , murders, robberies, , hijackings, carjackings and mass murders just happen.

I, as a jewish man, am deeply offended by the fact that you keep trying to divide the anti-ant- racism rhetoric among all "supposed" oppressed people. Quit trying to deminish the ONLY true racism, that being ANTI SEMITISM. Who gives two schidtkas about the others? Jews are all that matter my friend. Stick to the anti-anti-jew rhetoric and you gott a winner my friend, yes?

toggletoggle post by Anti-Racism  at Sep 25,2006 5:22pm
You know, I was promoted twice at work after I started campaigning against anti-Semitism, but they've just hired an African.

And that was just this afternoon!

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Sep 25,2006 5:31pm
ANAL MURDER

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Sep 25,2006 5:49pm
Anti-Racism said:
Only a racist government like the USA could stand by and do nothing as these rapes, murders, robberies, anal rapes, hijackings, carjackings and mass murders just happen.

You dumb cunt, Bush has been the only one trying to enforce the U.N. resolution that was supposed to have a U.N. force on the ground by sept 28. If you listened your news on any other station than npr you\\\\

toggletoggle post by hung_to_bleed   at Sep 25,2006 5:52pm
Anti-Racism said:

You dumb cunt, Bush has been the only one trying to enforce the U.N. resolution that was supposed to have a U.N. force on the ground by sept 28. If you listened your news on any other station than npr you'd hear that Bush addressed this issue to the gen. assembly last week. You obviously belong to the blame America first club if you slam the U.S. for this but ignore the fact that the U.N. failed (huh go figure) once again at enforcing their own resolutions.

toggletoggle post by Anti-Racism  at Oct 14,2006 10:30pm
What's wrong with NPR?

Darfur is genocide. If it continues, we will be short of 85 average IQ point Muslims.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Vomitous Limbic Mass
[default homepage] [print][7:21:03am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01848 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]