New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Oceans Unforgiving by JoeyCobra on Sep 15,2006 1:53pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by JoeyCobra  at Sep 15,2006 1:53pm
My band(see name of thread) has just posted a (very)rough demo recorded in our guitarists basement on an 8 track(and I had broncitis while recording so my vocals are a bit strained). anyways some of you might dig it, some of you will not. so if your interested in hearing us you can just click http://www.myspace.com/oceansunforgiving

two more tracks are being recorded sunday and should be up that night.

we also need some shows asap. so if you like what you hear please drop us an e-mail/myspace message.

take care.

ps. anyone wondering if I am still booking shows, I indeed am and you should be hearing about the next one very very soon.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Sep 15,2006 2:14pm
someone from our old practice space took both of my microphone cables back when your band was moving out, so i wonder if it was someone in your band.

toggletoggle post by JoeyCobra  at Sep 15,2006 2:24pm
no idea, we grabbed what was ours(most of our shit was water damaged from the ceiling busting open) and we took what equipment we had and left. The only mic cable I remember seeing was the monster cable I had. If I were you guys I'd take it up with that owner of the space. He was supposedly lurking in the room after that fire alarm was broken(he thought it was someone in our room because chris' kit was broken down and on the couch and one of the guitartists in the band at that time had his equipment on the couch because he had a show with his other band.) Honestly Ken your welcome to check our equipment we have now. If someone took your cable it was on accident and not on purpose.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Sep 15,2006 2:32pm
i'm sure no one would take them on purpose. trevor might have grabbed them when he was taking his cables home, thinking they were his. i'm sure whoever grabbed it did it by mistake.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][1:53:10am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01283 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]