New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Just had the fucked upest dream ever. by niccolai on Sep 12,2006 9:13am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Sep 12,2006 9:13am edited Sep 12,2006 9:15am
that's right fucked upest

I was fishin on this bridge and was trying to catch some huge fish, so I got like a tripple hook and put a bunch of those spikey neon earings on it. and hooked this gigantic alligator (this was a tiny freshwater pond, mind you) and while I was fighting with it this wicked hot girl walked by me inn a mini skirt and her ass was completely covered in medicle tape.

Then the alligator won and made off with my fishing rod, I went back to her house and banged her than as I was leaving I had to (In what can only be described as wu-tang style events) Fight her boyfriend and two of his buddies who had knives.

I picked up these big candy cane decorations and began pummeling them kindof like the fight at the begining of the mortal kombat movie where johny cage is fucking up those 4 guys.

than I had a dream of me murdering the guitarist from Blessed Deception, but that's niether here nor there for the conversation.

Does anyone have a dream book or soemthing? I want to know what the hell is wrong with me.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 12,2006 9:16am
hahaha strange....I had strange dreams last night as well.
I wont elaborate, for my sanity may be questioned.

toggletoggle post by jared_the_zompire  at Sep 12,2006 9:18am edited Sep 12,2006 9:18am
I've been having weird dreams for the past 2 weeks. Maybe It's something in the air?

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Sep 12,2006 9:19am
I hardly ever dream though. Like ever (people tell me I just can't remember them which might also be true).

So it was really wierd to have this dream as the only one in like 4 years.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I've been watching the "Blade: The Series" marathon for the past 4 days from like 2-8

or maybe it has something to do with the fact that I slept wearing flannel pajama pants last night.

You be the judge.

toggletoggle post by jared_the_zompire  at Sep 12,2006 9:24am
niccolai said:
I hardly ever dream though. Like ever (people tell me I just can't remember them which might also be true).

So it was really wierd to have this dream as the only one in like 4 years.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I've been watching the "Blade: The Series" marathon for the past 4 days from like 2-8

or maybe it has something to do with the fact that I slept wearing flannel pajama pants last night.

You be the judge.

I'm going with the flannel theory. Maybe cabin fever has hit you?

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 12,2006 9:37am
I remember my dreams when I stop smoking the reefer.
My dreams are better than any movie Ive seen.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 12,2006 9:38am
fishing rod, phallic images, johnny cage, sex with allegorical violence.

text book gay dream.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Sep 12,2006 9:39am
At least he wasn't wearing sandals.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Sep 12,2006 9:42am
Just so we are clear here:

Xedora: define phallic

SmarterChild: phallic:

Adjective
1. Of, relating to, or resembling a phallus. 2. Of or relating to the cult of the phallus as an embodiment of generative power: phallic worship. 3. Of or relating to the third stage of psychosexual development in psychoanalytic theory, from about ages three to six, during which gratification is focused on sensations associated with the genital organs. The phallic stage is preceded by the anal stage and followed by the latency period. phal'li·cal·ly adv.

toggletoggle post by Fuckface at Sep 12,2006 9:43am
i had a dream i banged 7 broads with syphilis. it was the greatest thing ever until i woke up.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 12,2006 9:50am
I heard this dream was available on VHS and laser disc

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 12,2006 9:51am
LOL @ Laserdisc.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Sep 12,2006 9:56am
Hahaha. Where the hell does he come up with this shit?

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 12,2006 9:58am
the woman in your dream was clearly Dianne West. The fishing pole is Robin William's mustache.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Sep 12,2006 9:58am
I'm suprized you didn't some how tie in the spikey neon earings to the diagnosis.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Sep 12,2006 9:58am
...or do I not want to know what those where?

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 12,2006 10:06am
I think that's something your parents should have explained to you a long time ago.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 12,2006 10:35am
closet homosexual

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Sep 12,2006 10:37am
You leave both of my dads out of this.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Sep 12,2006 10:38am
PSHH how could I be a closet homosexual if I macked that fine, tape-covered broad?

At least my dreams aren't re-runs of leave it to beaver.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Sep 12,2006 10:38am

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 12,2006 10:39am
I thought you said you macked the chick? no beaver? must have had a penis.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Sep 12,2006 10:42am
Fuck, I couldn't find a dream dictionary entry for 'Hot naked man on man action'

I mean...

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Sep 12,2006 10:44am
Fishhooks

To see fishhooks in your dream, refers to an idea or concept that you need to grasp. The dream may also indicate that you are getting hooked on something or being hooked in. You may be deceived into doing or believing something.

Fishing

To dream that you are fishing, indicates that you are confronting and bringing your repressed emotions to the surface. In particular, to dream that you are ice fishing, suggests that you are breaking through a hardened emotional barrier and confronting difficult feelings from your unconscious.

Consider the common phrase "fishing for compliments".

Fishing Rod

To see a fishing rod in your dream, represents your quest and exploration of your unconscious mind. You are ready to confront issues and emotions which you have suppressed.

Fishnet

To see a fishnet in your dream, indicates a fear of being found out or caught in the act.

Fishpond

To see a fishpond in your dream, represents unconscious material that is slowly revealing itself. Alternatively, it symbolizes feelings that you need to contain and keep in check.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Sep 12,2006 10:44am
Crocodile

To see a crocodile in your dream, forewarns of hidden danger. Someone near you is giving you bad advice and is trying to sway you into poor decisions. The crocodile may be an aspect of yourself and your aggressive and "snappy" attitude. Or maybe it reveals that you have displayed some false emotions and shedding "crocodile tears".

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Sep 12,2006 10:45am
Fighting

To dream that you participate in a fight, indicates inner turmoil. Some aspect of yourself is in conflict with another aspect of yourself. Perhaps an unresolved or unacknowledged part is fighting for its right to be heard. It may also parallel a fight or struggle that you are going through in your waking life.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Sep 12,2006 10:47am
dont buy into that whole "dream interpretation" shit. dream dictionaries are as bogus as horoscopes. you could look up one aspect of the dream in 10 different books, and get many different meanings. i'm sure a few will match up fairly closely, but its never the same. dreams are just anomalies of our brains.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Sep 12,2006 10:47am
Tape

To see or use tape in your dream, represents limitations or the the need for restraint

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 12,2006 10:47am
While you're at it, analyze this--

morwenbaggins1 (10:32:49 AM): Hello. I had a strange dream with you in it last night.
Cowmaximus (10:32:52 AM): Oh?
morwenbaggins1 (10:34:58 AM): You chained me to a chair and proceeded to give me a lap dance. Then, as you were gyrating, if that wasn't horrible enough, you started to smack me in the forehead with your grotesquely, abnormally large ball sack. Then, you turned into Nikki Sixx, and you had blue flames and red sparrows tattooed to your balls. It was the last thing I saw before you held a pillow over my face.
Cowmaximus (10:35:15 AM): WHAT THE FUCK.
morwenbaggins1 (10:35:27 AM): I need to stop eating before bed.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Sep 12,2006 10:50am
Johnny Cage

Frequently seen by closet homosexuals, Johnny Cage signifies your lush for hot man on man relations. This frequently reflects fanship of the Roasie O'Donnald show.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Sep 12,2006 10:50am
DAMNIT

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 12,2006 10:52am
You're no fan, you didn't even spell Rosie's name ri--

I mean... DYKE.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Sep 12,2006 10:56am
RichHorror said:
While you're at it, analyze this--

morwenbaggins1 (10:32:49 AM): Hello. I had a strange dream with you in it last night.
Cowmaximus (10:32:52 AM): Oh?
morwenbaggins1 (10:34:58 AM): You chained me to a chair and proceeded to give me a lap dance. Then, as you were gyrating, if that wasn't horrible enough, you started to smack me in the forehead with your grotesquely, abnormally large ball sack. Then, you turned into Nikki Sixx, and you had blue flames and red sparrows tattooed to your balls. It was the last thing I saw before you held a pillow over my face.
Cowmaximus (10:35:15 AM): WHAT THE FUCK.
morwenbaggins1 (10:35:27 AM): I need to stop eating before bed.

Sparrow

To see a sparrow in your dream, represents inner dignity. Never underestimate the small or those that do not appear powerful.

Pillow

To see a pillow in your dream, represents comfort. relaxation, ease, and/or luxury. It may indicates laziness or on the other hand, a need to take it easy on yourself.

To dream that you are lying on a pillow, suggests that you are in need of some mental support. To dream that your pillow is gone, suggests that you are in self-denial.

Fire

Depending on the context of your dream, to see fire in your dream can symbolizes destruction, passion, desire, illumination, transformation, enlightenment, or anger. It may suggest that something old is passing and something new is entering your life. Your thoughts and views are changing. In particular, if the fire is under control or contained in one area, it is a metaphor of your own internal fire and inner transformation. It also represents your drive and motivation.

RichHorror.

If you should ever encounter RichHorror in any dream, especially if he appears gyrating in any form, please seak medicle attention immediately.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Sep 12,2006 12:53pm
those are such vague explanations. i bet if you dream of glue it means you feel that you are stuck where are and need to break free. or if you dream of fiber then you are constipated.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Sep 12,2006 12:59pm
yea, they are all pretty much explinations of stuff that everuyone is going through on at least a small scale, kindof like coldreading.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Sep 12,2006 1:00pm
exactly like cold reading and horoscopes.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Primal Cosmic Torment
[default homepage] [print][10:53:34am Apr 23,2024
load time 0.02403 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]