New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> another reason to hate smokers by the_reverend on Sep 9,2006 4:44pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 9,2006 4:44pm
dude in front of me at the store price checked lik 10 packs and told the guy behind the counter that they should get more cigarettes and how much cheaper they are at other stores. FUCKING DIE OF CANCER ALREADY.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Sep 9,2006 4:49pm
Indeed.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Sep 9,2006 4:52pm

toggletoggle post by mostahthat at Sep 9,2006 5:03pm
It's easy to quit. I've done it a 1000 times.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Sep 9,2006 5:27pm
That shit smells like gay.

toggletoggle post by mostahthat at Sep 9,2006 5:36pm
right.

toggletoggle post by eat shit and live at Sep 9,2006 7:08pm
mind ur damn business

toggletoggle post by pam   at Sep 9,2006 8:08pm
mostahthat said:
It's easy to quit. I've done it a 1000 times.

hahah, me too.

toggletoggle post by babyshaker not logged in at Sep 9,2006 8:15pm
ehh i smoke but i dont do it around people who dont i wont even smoke when im walking down the street in boston casue if i didnt smoke and someone was in front of me it would piss me off

toggletoggle post by pam   at Sep 9,2006 8:17pm
I only really smoke when I'm hammered, and I try not to be a dick about it.

toggletoggle post by contagion   at Sep 9,2006 10:08pm
people can do whatever they want. i have better shit to do than show pictures of black lungs and cough loudly in front of smokers.

toggletoggle post by vomitthesoul  at Sep 9,2006 10:17pm
I love smoking,I smoke 7,000 packs a day.Whats the new law now? You can only smoke in your bed,under the covers

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 9,2006 10:54pm
I hate going home and smelling cigarettes in my fuckin house when neither aaron or myself smoke..it's that stale smell...the guy downstairs smokes and somehow it stinks up our place. He can do what he wants in his own damn house, just sucks that we have to smell it. Funny that aaron politely gave him shit abt it though

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 9,2006 10:59pm
1) vomit: I wish.
2) babyshaker: true that, double true.
3) contegion: I complain mostly when I'm forced to be in enclosed places with smoke, but that guy was a fucking retard.
4) that smell sucks.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 9,2006 11:00pm
5) pam: you must smoke 20hrs a day. last time I saw you sober was when you weren't 21 yet.

toggletoggle post by chris_from_shit_fuck  at Sep 9,2006 11:26pm
I highly enjoy smoking, but I do understand when people don't enjoy it and I'm never a dick about it. I always smoke outside, and try not to get people around me covered in second hand.

toggletoggle post by Ignatowski at Sep 10,2006 10:52am
cigarettes are just a replacement for the cocks that smokers really wish they had in their mouths...

toggletoggle post by pam   at Sep 10,2006 11:53am
the_reverend said:
5) pam: you must smoke 20hrs a day. last time I saw you sober was when you weren't 21 yet.

Everyone has to excel at something, Aaron.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Sep 10,2006 12:25pm
You cry about cigarettes a lot rev. Just keep at it, since whining of that sort has already managed to eliminate the smoker's ability to light up almost anywhere these days. Eventually, you'll get your way and they'll just make the things illegal.

After that though, we'll need another agenda. I say we go after booze, since it kills so many people and destroys so many lives. After we get rid of booze, we can go after what kind of lunches they serve kids in schools.

I've been a smoker a long time, but I DO remember being a non-smoker. I'm pretty sure I wasn't a pussy about it like half the people in this thread. Personally, I advise you suck it up (literally) and deal with it. Someones smoking near you? MOVE. The club you're in is really smokey? Do some laundry that night. Having trouble breathing? Go OUTSIDE for a bit. Smells like smoke in your house? Put a fucking air freshener in the kitchen and bathroom, since it's the most likely points of entry.

Or, cry about it. That'll work too.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Sep 10,2006 12:30pm
I understand the clubs and bars. But I will slap anyone that tells me I can't smoke outside.

toggletoggle post by Beaver McD at Sep 10,2006 12:32pm
Friends, let me tell you about another bunch of hate mongers that were just following orders: they were called Nazis, and they practically wiped a nation of people from the Earth...just like cigarettes are doing now!

Cancer Merchant, Cancer Merchant, Cancer Merchant

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 10,2006 12:33pm
hopefully. and they tried banning alcohol. that didn't work so well. the thing with booze is that if you are drinking next to me, I don't get liver damage.

I really want to be at a club and get cancer from second hand smoke. also, the smell from downstairs comes through the floor, through all the sliding glass doors when they are open, through all the cabinets in the kitchen, and through the back room. I would need a hell of a lot of air fresheners to deal with that and since air fresheners give me migrains... that's out of the question.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Sep 10,2006 12:33pm
It is within people's rights to drink or smoke themselves to death.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Sep 10,2006 12:34pm
the_reverend said:
hopefully. and they tried banning alcohol. that didn't work so well. the thing with booze is that if you are drinking next to me, I don't get liver damage.

I really want to be at a club and get cancer from second hand smoke. also, the smell from downstairs comes through the floor, through all the sliding glass doors when they are open, through all the cabinets in the kitchen, and through the back room. I would need a hell of a lot of air fresheners to deal with that and since air fresheners give me migrains... that's out of the question.

Yeah but you can't tell someone they can't smoke in their own home. That's the breaks when you're in apartments and condos.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 10,2006 12:34pm
another person's rights stop at my feet. that's why I hate smoking cause it affects me with out me doing anything.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Sep 10,2006 12:36pm
the_reverend said:
another person's rights stop at my feet. that's why I hate smoking cause it affects me with out me doing anything.

I agree about clubs and bars, it's the outside bs I don't agree with.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 10,2006 1:45pm
look, I'll eat an omlette, but I'm not about to kiss a chicken's ass.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 10,2006 4:06pm
Reason to hate smokers MORE

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 10,2006 4:08pm
1-when they drive they drive slower
2-they dont ever want to put the cigarette down
3-usually blow smoke in unwanted faces
4-kissing them even when brushing teeth the nose and lips smell..I like donkey as better
5-they are usually cheap enough not spend the money on things, but need these stick and then they are gone in a couple of hours.

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Sep 10,2006 7:41pm edited Sep 10,2006 7:42pm
succubus said:
I hate going home and smelling cigarettes in my fuckin house when neither aaron or myself smoke..it's that stale smell...the guy downstairs smokes and somehow it stinks up our place. He can do what he wants in his own damn house, just sucks that we have to smell it. Funny that aaron politely gave him shit abt it though

I had the same problem, the people below me smoked all the time and it would come up through the kitchen and the closet and make my apartment smell disgusting, there's nothing like smelling stale ashtray in your kitchen first thing in the morning. They finally moved and I asked my landlord if he could find new tenents that didn't smoke...so far, so good. Now if I could just get rid of the loud drunk assholes and the screaming kids that still live here.

toggletoggle post by allahthat at Sep 10,2006 7:58pm
2nd hand crack smoke

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Sep 11,2006 10:36am
the only place i tell someone they cant smoke is in my apartment. otherwise, knock yourselves out. no i do not agree with it, and yes it sucks to be in a place with smokers, but they have the right to do so. i just wish i could smoke weed in as many places as cigarettes are allowed.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 11,2006 11:05am
no, they don't have the right to smoke basically anywherein mass. one day, they will either produce the cigarrette that I want them to which kills you as soon as you smoke it.
or we will round up all the smokers in re-training camps. they will stay in there as long as they want to smoke and be forced to run/work hard labor to show them they shouldn't smoke. I have an idea for "treating" the people who don't quit... but it involves a gas chamber and then an oven.

toggletoggle post by Hal Jalikakick at Sep 11,2006 11:33am
smoking is fucking retarded....but i also think that drugs (at least soft drugs)
should be legal and people should have the right to choose. That includes alcohol,cigarettes,weed,whatever...I do however think that smokers should
be made to smoke outside of public places or where people will be forced to take in second hand smoke. I choose not to smoke...so it fucking sucks to have to smell,taste it and wear it on my clothes for days after I go to a place where people puff....so thats the only restriction I would put on it. People should be able to kill themselves however they feel...I've always
been partial to pills myself...

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Sep 11,2006 12:41pm
but the same argument can be used in their favor. they choose to smoke, so why should they have to "inconvenience" themselves? i hate to sound like i support smoking, because i dont, but i do support the right.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 11,2006 12:46pm
I think people who support the right to smoke should also be put into one of my re-training camps.

toggletoggle post by Beaver McD at Sep 11,2006 12:52pm
Hal Jalikakick said:
People should be able to kill themselves however they feel...QUOTE]

It's that kind of mentality that allows this cancer-producing industry to thrive. Of course we're all going to die someday, but do we have to pay for it? Do we have to actually throw hard-earned dollars on a counter and say, "Please, Mister Merchant of Death,sir; please sell me something that will give me bad breath, stink up my clothes, and fry my lungs."

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Sep 11,2006 12:54pm
the_reverend said:
I think people who support the right to smoke should also be put into one of my re-training camps.

did i say death camps? i meant happy camps!

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Sep 11,2006 1:58pm
the_reverend said:

I really want to be at a club and get cancer from second hand smoke.

Really? So there are more people who die of cancer from second hand smoke than there are victims of drunken driving fatalities?

You're full of shit, and you're not going to get cancer. You're just being a pussy about this.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 11,2006 2:05pm
weird.. my aunt died of lung cancer and her husband smoked, she didn't.
after my first time to the bombshelter (3/12/03), I had a chest cold for 4 months.

and equating drunk driving fatalities to people smoking in a club and you getting cancer from second hand smoke is dumb. last time I checked, you didn't have to drive if you were drunk. when I'm in a smokey club, I have to breath.
so I'm not full of shit. but I am a pussy about this. I think everyone misses the point of this thread that the guy in front of me at the store was a total dillhole.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 11,2006 2:23pm
don't know why everyone's up aaron's butt about his OPINION...it's his opinion.
he doesn't want to smell cigarette smoke, deal with it. You can die from second hand smoke, deal with it.
I have friends who smoke. Heck, I've even gone outside with smokers when they go on their smoke break. They try to be courteous, but I still smell it...if i want to hang out with them, i deal with it.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Sep 11,2006 2:26pm
You gotta deal with shit you don't like. EVERYONE needs to deal with that.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 11,2006 2:33pm
yes, i would deal with pam blowing smoke on me to hang out with her sexy ass, i admit it =)

toggletoggle post by pam   at Sep 11,2006 2:34pm
what if I just blew smoke on YOUR sexy ass?

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Sep 11,2006 2:36pm
one thing that makes me mad is that people smoke in college walking from class to class... and people that don't smoke like myself have to put up with it... if you do it do it respectfully

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Sep 11,2006 2:58pm
I'm smoking right now. I'm dealing with it. I hate myself. I am so rude to myself and such.

toggletoggle post by ram_girl  at Sep 11,2006 3:01pm
Day 4 of not smoking and no one is dead yet....
PLUS, I have already saved $35.00......
PLUS, PLUS, PLUS, PLUS, PLUS!!!!!

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Sep 11,2006 3:17pm
rev wins solely on his use of the word "dillhole".

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Sep 11,2006 3:18pm
the_reverend said:
weird.. my aunt died of lung cancer and her husband smoked, she didn't.
after my first time to the bombshelter (3/12/03), I had a chest cold for 4 months.

That's nice. Repeated and prolonged direct exposure is a lot more likely to have an effect than an hour or two at a club. And again, 90% of the clubs you're going to are in MA, where it's not legal to smoke indoors. You make it out to be such a burden and a danger, but still I just hear whining. You don't like smoke? Don't go to the bombshelter. I'm sure the same bands will be playing in MA sometime soon thereafter.

and equating drunk driving fatalities to people smoking in a club and you getting cancer from second hand smoke is dumb. last time I checked, you didn't have to drive if you were drunk. when I'm in a smokey club, I have to breath.
so I'm not full of shit.

No, you're still full of shit. You want to ban smoking in public because of a percieved threat to people's safety. Others want to ban the public consumption of alcohol for the same reasons. As you said yourself, the latter was tried and didn't work so great. Some people are stupid and inconsiderate when they drink. Not all. Some are stupid and inconsiderate when they smoke. Not all. Your general hatred of smokers is vague, general, and completely off base. Remember, I'm the guy that was going OUTSIDE the bombshelter to smoke, even though it was allowed inside. You think I should be sent away, killed, or beaten for smoking too?

The saddest part of this argument is, I actually agree with your opinion, and support public smoking bans. What I DON'T agree with is the whiny and righteous way you go about saying it. You come across as an asshole. Last time I looked, it was MY job coming across as an asshole, not yours.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 11,2006 3:33pm
I'm from NH and you can smoke in NH. I don't go to many clubs/bars in NH if I can avoid it. I love going to the dover brick house, but usually wont cause of the smoke.

I'm still not full of shit cause driving a car is not part of drink where as people in a club have to breath. find me a place where you are forced to drive after you drink. I'm guessing it will be as hard as finding a place where smokers directly inhale the intire cigarrette without exhalling or letting any smoke waft up from the end.

Fact: you don't have to drive to drink.
Fact: you have to breath to live.
there is also this fact that you are missing which is that idiot who was in front of me which is the point of this thread and the fact that you seem to have cancer of the sense of humor since you seem to have missed the fact that I'm obviously joking about the happy camps.

as for my original point, I'm glad you agree with me that the guy in front of me is a moron. thank you.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Sep 11,2006 3:35pm
I don't mind smokers so long as they don't throw a pussy little bitch fit when I ask them to open a door and trudge through five feet of grueling hardwood floor to get outside of my house.

"DO YOU EXPECT ME TO QUIT!!?!?"

No, I expect you to use your fucking legs.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Sep 11,2006 3:40pm
I remember being pregnant and having people sit NEXT to me at the bus station or whatever and just puff away. One guy rolled his eyes when I got up and moved one time. THOSE people should be marched off to camps, not the people that happily move aside, outside, and out of your way when they smoke.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Sep 11,2006 4:26pm edited Sep 11,2006 4:27pm
the rev should run for governor.

or president for that matter

toggletoggle post by allahthat at Sep 11,2006 5:10pm
Americans are oral.Open mouth=cigarettes,beer,food,crack pipes,etc.

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Sep 11,2006 6:46pm
succubus said:

It's coming in thru either your bathroom fan, or kitchen exhaust fan. You guys rent?

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 11,2006 6:54pm
nope we own...i was told there's a way to block vents but aaron doesn't think that'll do it

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 11,2006 7:03pm
It DOES NOT come through where you say. it comes in fresh from the 7 sliding glass doors (no windows) and it seeps through their cieling info the cellar space below (built on their roof) and stinks up all the stuff down there with stall cigs. then I waffs up through the carpet, the walls and the kitchen cabinets.

plus, bathroom fans are exhuasts (humidity)

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 11,2006 7:07pm
carina there are no vents. they were all blocked up when I put in the carpeting.

also, the smoker in front of me just paid for 2 packs with pocket change and had to get more from his car while the cashier counted his pennies

toggletoggle post by pam   at Sep 11,2006 7:33pm
the_reverend said:
It DOES NOT come through where you say. it comes in fresh from the 7 sliding glass doors (no windows) and it seeps through their cieling info the cellar space below (built on their roof) and stinks up all the stuff down there with stall cigs. then I waffs up through the carpet, the walls and the kitchen cabinets.

Sell and move to a non-smoking condo. What else can you do?

toggletoggle post by allahthat at Sep 11,2006 7:38pm
push the button.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Sep 12,2006 12:32am
the_reverend said:
find me a place where you are forced to drive after you drink.

Well, they build most bars around here with parking lots. Hmm, wonder what those are for.

"but theres the bus, or a taxi"

Yeaaaaah, sure thing city boy.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 12,2006 12:38am

"get out, I got no time for freeloaders" - moe

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Sep 12,2006 12:39am
the_reverend said:
seeps through their cieling info the cellar space below (built on their roof)

Liquids seep.

Cigarettes leave tar and niccotine buildup, which will stink up their apartment, but not yours.

then I waffs up through the carpet, the walls and the kitchen cabinets.

Again, you need air flow for ANYTHING to "waft". Airflow, like a vent, or an exhaust duct that shares an outlet with your neighbor. Smells don't travel like that. A liquid could saturate through apartments and cause a smell, but not cigarettes. Do you have water damage on any of your floors? Wet wood and insulation will carry smells. However, cigarettes on their own will not carry an odor like that.

Listen to Jay, he's absolutely right. Think about mom and dad's house: If there was mildew in the basement, you'd smell it upstairs. However, very rarely would you smell the fabric softener until you were standing next to the laundry.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 12,2006 12:57am
ok, then I guess the smell of their cigarrettes magically moves through their ceiling into my basement. and then magically moves like ether into my place. as we all know, air with an ashtray smell to it couldn't possibly fit through cracks/particle board and move it's way through carpeting. it's like when you go to a show where people can smoke inside. as long as you wear a shirt, sweater, or scarf over your cloths, the cloths underneath don't touch the smoke and then stay spring time fresh! but watch out if someone spills water on your cause you will get stink all the way through. Owww look at me, I'm making people Happy! I'm the magical man, from Happy Land, who lives in a gumdrop house on Lolly Pop Lane!!!!...... By the way I was being sarcastic...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 12,2006 1:08am
pete, why are you trying to get us to turtlehead each other.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Sep 12,2006 1:19am

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Sep 12,2006 1:21am

toggletoggle post by allahthat at Sep 12,2006 1:26am
cig. co.s have put in lot's of additives to make them more addictive.If i do smoke i smoke american spirit. it's 100% tobacco.maybe it's psychological, but i don't seem to crave another one if i want to stop,i.e.not spend $4.79 for a pack.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Sep 12,2006 1:27am
american spirits are a fine cig.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Sep 12,2006 1:28am
ArrowHead nli said:
the_reverend said:
seeps through their cieling info the cellar space below (built on their roof)

Liquids seep.

Cigarettes leave tar and niccotine buildup, which will stink up their apartment, but not yours.

then I waffs up through the carpet, the walls and the kitchen cabinets.

Again, you need air flow for ANYTHING to "waft". Airflow, like a vent, or an exhaust duct that shares an outlet with your neighbor. Smells don't travel like that. A liquid could saturate through apartments and cause a smell, but not cigarettes. Do you have water damage on any of your floors? Wet wood and insulation will carry smells. However, cigarettes on their own will not carry an odor like that.

Listen to Jay, he's absolutely right. Think about mom and dad's house: If there was mildew in the basement, you'd smell it upstairs. However, very rarely would you smell the fabric softener until you were standing next to the laundry.

bullshit. I'm wafting right now and I live in a vacuum.

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Sep 12,2006 11:47am edited Sep 12,2006 11:49am
Yeti said:
but the same argument can be used in their favor. they choose to smoke, so why should they have to "inconvenience" themselves? i hate to sound like i support smoking, because i dont, but i do support the right.

Fuck cigarettes, I think it's a major inconvenience that I can't smoke pot anywhere I want. Cigarette smokers get to stand right outside the entrance to buildings and blow it all over me as I enter and leave, but if I light up a joint outside I'll get arrested...retarded.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Sep 12,2006 10:22pm
the_reverend said:
ok, then I guess the smell of their cigarrettes magically moves through their ceiling into my basement. and then magically moves like ether into my place

OR, maybe you just missed where it's coming through?

As I said, water damage will transfer smoke odor between floors. So will air ducts, inclunding EXHAUST ducts, washer dryer hookups, and vents. Kitchen , bathrooms, and balconies are the most commons places for airborn odors to show up.. and it seems thats exactly where your problem is.

I'm a homeowner, and I smoke. In addition, my roommates a non smoker. I've dealt with this shit, especially when I had some fucked up immigrants living downstairs and was constantly smelling thier shitty rotten egg smelling dinners.

Try some charcoal filters over any kitchen and bathroom vents, as well as washer dryer hookups. If you can't get a filter for a spot like the washer/dryer or the balcony, get an ion air cleaner. It bonds with the airborne scents and makes them not smelly.

Again, tobacco will stink up anything it touches, but it needs to be AIRBORN to touch something, so it's not climbing the rafters to get to you. The air is coming in somewhere.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 12,2006 10:49pm
yes, the air is coming in through the carpeting. I've lived here over 2 years and and know where it's coming from. carina bought an air filter and it does nothing for smell.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 18,2006 6:30am
ok, now another fucking moron... sa.e store...
"i only have .15, but what specials do you have?" and then proceeded to ask if they had every other brand that it's obvious they don't have.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 18,2006 6:35am
the guy in front of me finally got passed him after he started tell the story of how he's going to NY to make it happen. then he stepped asside and performed the slowest color comentary ever.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Sep 18,2006 10:46am
i hate when people do that shit with scratch tickets.

"yeah uh, gimme uh, one number 1, 2 number 24's.......and......uh one more number 1, and uh...............................................................................................................................better make that 2 more number 1's, a quick pick for Mass Millions and uh.......one number 3. oh and one more number 1."

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Sep 18,2006 10:55am
Yeti said:

"yeah uh, gimme uh, one number 1, 2 number 24's.......and......uh one more number 1, and uh...............................................................................................................................better make that 2 more number 1's, a quick pick for Mass Millions and uh.......one number 3. oh and one more number 1."

WTF? No shit man. That happens to me at least six times a week. Always some crusty bumfuck taking up the line.

toggletoggle post by Hooker nli at Sep 18,2006 11:30am
haha "someone smokes? MOVE"

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 18,2006 11:44am
Ya Ya...Gimmie a paaak ah MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHBARO 100's a CAHHHHTuN ah Lucky Strikes, 2 quick pick megahmillyins, a coupla 5 dolla scratch tickets.....yeah numba 7...no...no gimmie 2 mowa numba 5's. Yeah yeah, and da yous sell Camel unfiltid? Can I pay wit a WIC check? Alright, hurry up though cuz I gut my kids in tha CAHHH with tha windiz rolled up.

cigarettes are poison. obnoxious poison.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 18,2006 11:55am
arrowhead..come over and figure it out
or argue about it with aaron
=)

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Sep 18,2006 1:26pm
xmikex said:
Ya Ya...Gimmie a paaak ah MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHBARO 100's a CAHHHHTuN ah Lucky Strikes, 2 quick pick megahmillyins, a coupla 5 dolla scratch tickets.....yeah numba 7...no...no gimmie 2 mowa numba 5's. Yeah yeah, and da yous sell Camel unfiltid? Can I pay wit a WIC check? Alright, hurry up though cuz I gut my kids in tha CAHHH with tha windiz rolled up.

cigarettes are poison. obnoxious poison.

hahahaha that was way better than my description

toggletoggle post by americaninfidel at Sep 18,2006 6:34pm
Beaver McD said:
Friends, let me tell you about another bunch of hate mongers that were just following orders: they were called Nazis, and they practically wiped a nation of people from the Earth...just like cigarettes are doing now!

What exactly does a person willingly smoking ciggerettes have to do with Nazi's murdering 12 million people in death camps? Was that a serious comment or extreme sarcasm that didn't make any sense?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 18,2006 6:38pm
He was quoting dialogue from a movie, genius.

toggletoggle post by americaninfidel at Sep 18,2006 6:48pm
the_reverend said:
no, they don't have the right to smoke basically anywherein mass. one day, they will either produce the cigarrette that I want them to which kills you as soon as you smoke it.
or we will round up all the smokers in re-training camps. they will stay in there as long as they want to smoke and be forced to run/work hard labor to show them they shouldn't smoke. I have an idea for "treating" the people who don't quit... but it involves a gas chamber and then an oven.

I'm in the military, and I smoke. So if you think that doing hard labor and running will make smokers quit, I can assure you that your as wrong as two boys fucking. As a matter of fact today we went on a short three mile run and I lit up three ciggerettes in the time waiting for formation to start. Then I led the run, not to mention Im in Colorado Springs 6000 ft above sea level where its harder to run than in Fagachuesetts. Most non-smokers can't run any further or faster than all the smokers I know, people who cant run or do hard labor cant do so because theyre fat, lazy out of shape peices of shit, not because they have bad lungs.

toggletoggle post by Allah That at Sep 18,2006 6:59pm
touche

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 18,2006 7:38pm
I've been served

toggletoggle post by yummy at Sep 18,2006 9:03pm
I just feel better smoking a cigarette after I massacre millions of people.

toggletoggle post by americaninfidel at Sep 18,2006 10:09pm
RichHorror said:
He was quoting dialogue from a movie, genius.

Sorry, havent seen the movie. I'll ask Ebert for a reference.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 18,2006 10:12pm
window licker

toggletoggle post by americaninfidel at Sep 18,2006 10:33pm
Ouch... now Ive been served.

toggletoggle post by infoterror  at Sep 18,2006 10:38pm
OH NO
FREEDOM HAS LIMITS

HEIL HITLER, YOU JEWS

toggletoggle post by americaninfidel at Sep 18,2006 10:43pm
at least now your showing your true colors... now need to fight a guerilla war, come out in full SS uniform

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 18,2006 10:47pm
americaninfidel said:
at least now your showing your true colors... now need to fight a guerilla war, come out in full SS uniform

dude, youre not too bright are you?

toggletoggle post by americaninfidel at Sep 18,2006 10:53pm
Not compared to a guy who got a Phd from Yale like Im sure you did.

toggletoggle post by infoterror  at Sep 18,2006 11:19pm
YALE IS ANTI-SEMITIC
GO TO HARVARD INSTEAD

toggletoggle post by americaninfidel at Sep 18,2006 11:31pm
Harvard welcomes Terrorists from Iran... doesnt surprise me that your all for them. But sadly theyre anti-semetic. However you ought to be conflicted... because the Iranian ex "president" at that lecture voiced his support for executing homo-sexuals for their lifestyle. So heres a moral dilema.. hes on the level with you with your hatred of Jews... but he would have you stoned for your gay lifestyle... descisions.. descisions.

toggletoggle post by infoterr0r at Sep 18,2006 11:33pm
I resemble that remark kike lover

toggletoggle post by americaninfidel at Sep 18,2006 11:35pm
Your father was circumsized by a Rabbi you queen

toggletoggle post by Allah That at Sep 19,2006 1:29am
huh?

toggletoggle post by pam   at Sep 19,2006 8:28am
Yeti said:

FUCK I hate that. Then they start digging pennies out of their purse or pocket. Then they scratch the fucking tickets ON THE COUNTER. Can we kill these assholes and leave the smokers out of it?

toggletoggle post by pam   at Sep 19,2006 8:28am
americaninfidel said:
Beaver McD said:

What exactly does a person willingly smoking ciggerettes have to do with Nazi's murdering 12 million people in death camps? Was that a serious comment or extreme sarcasm that didn't make any sense?

Swing and a miss.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 19,2006 8:39am
pam, find me one of those people who is not a smoker and we'll talk. I feel you shall find it a fools errand.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Sep 19,2006 8:46am
I went to get food at a gas station in a blizzard once(because there was none in my house at all) and there were people buying scratch tickets and cigarettes. Don't people have anything better to do during a blizzard? Like try not to die on the roads for no good reason?

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 19,2006 8:55am
"YA gimmie 20 paaahks ah MAHHHHHHHBUHROWS n' a CAHHHHHHTIN uh Vuhginya Slim Menthols and $50 back fer some scratch tickets......Wuttyu mean I ain't got e'nough........alright alright put back da eggs, milk, bread, fruits, and vegetables...ya I don wanem."
*3 of her 4 kids old enough to realize what's going on start crying*
"But mommy we won't have any food to eat AGAIN!"
"EYY SHADDUP YOUS! Take back them lunchables, If I can't eat lunch neithers can yous! And no mo' Flintstones Vitamins, dey makin you kids ungrateful"

toggletoggle post by pam   at Sep 19,2006 8:57am
Those people ALWAYS end with a pack of cigarettes, Rev. Always.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 19,2006 9:06am
Lamp said:
I went to get food at a gas station in a blizzard once(because there was none in my house at all) and there were people buying scratch tickets and cigarettes. Don't people have anything better to do during a blizzard? Like try not to die on the roads for no good reason?

The only way to lose money quicker than scratch tickets is to literally flush it down the toilet. And what if the blizzard freezes the pipes? No toilet. So naturally people go into survival mode and dash to the stores to hand their money over to scratch ticket vendors.

If you spend $30 on scratch tickets and win $7 that's a loss of $23. Not a gain of seven. But don't even tell that to someone while they're scratching their 3rd $10 ticket... it's bad luck.

toggletoggle post by americaninfidel at Sep 19,2006 9:33am
How about copenhagen, does dipping offend everyone here. All that spitting is so unsanitary. How about eating meat, those poor animals... that probley offends someone too... why dont we stop eating meat... oh but cant stop there, the Vegans are offended by your kids drinking milk... better stop that too... we wouldnt want to do anything that not everyone approves of

toggletoggle post by kinslayer at Sep 19,2006 11:40am
how about hating them because they always go out on the deck, leave the door open and now my fucking CAT IS MISSING!

I want to cry...
I'm plastering flyers all over my neighborhood on my lunch break.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Sep 19,2006 3:36pm
Infidel, you do bring up a good point. Someone said they knew someone that didn't smoke ever but were married to someone that did and they died of cancer. Well, I knew someone who didn't smoke or hang out at smoky bars and they died of cancer. So...maybe it's in the food or just in the atmosphere. So we're trying to control something that has no control. Smoke em up! if ya want.

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Sep 19,2006 3:37pm
kinslayer said:
how about hating them because they always go out on the deck, leave the door open and now my fucking CAT IS MISSING!

I want to cry...

Now that's metal

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Sep 19,2006 3:49pm
I know. Crying over a lost cat is grim AND frostbitten.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Sep 19,2006 3:52pm
kinslayer said:

I want to cry...

That fucking sucks. I did cry when that same thing happened to my last cat. I hope you have better luck finding yours than I did with mine.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Oct 23,2006 2:16pm edited Oct 23,2006 2:16pm
BobNOMAAMRooney nli said:
I don't mind smokers so long as they don't throw a pussy little bitch fit when I ask them to open a door and trudge through five feet of grueling hardwood floor to get outside of my house.

"DO YOU EXPECT ME TO QUIT!!?!?"

YES, GODDAMMIT. Now get out.

the_reverend said:
ok, then I guess the smell of their cigarrettes magically moves through their ceiling into my basement. and then magically moves like ether into my place. as we all know, air with an ashtray smell to it couldn't possibly fit through cracks/particle board and move it's way through carpeting. it's like when you go to a show where people can smoke inside. as long as you wear a shirt, sweater, or scarf over your cloths, the cloths underneath don't touch the smoke and then stay spring time fresh! but watch out if someone spills water on your cause you will get stink all the way through. Owww look at me, I'm making people Happy! I'm the magical man, from Happy Land, who lives in a gumdrop house on Lolly Pop Lane!!!!...... By the way I was being sarcastic...

Aaron's house:

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Oct 23,2006 2:28pm
kinslayer said:

I want to cry...

If worse comes to worse, I've still got two extra that I've got to get rid of.

http://www.returntothepit.com/view.php?formid=34722

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:slacker tracker is watching
[default homepage] [print][10:40:49am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.05194 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]