New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> NUNSLAUGHTER - September 9th at THE HOTEL in Philadelphia, PA -- Come Hail Don of the Dead and Jim Sadist by demondave on Aug 29,2006 12:23am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by demondave at Aug 29,2006 12:23am
I absolutely worship Nunslaughter. I am definitely going down. There are bunch of bands playing.

Demonic Mortuary, Death Pact, Crucified Mortals, BludWulf, Syzslak, Death Mold, Mischief Brew, B.S.O.M., Heathen's And Heretics, Rabia, + Rabid

according to the Nunslaughter Website:

"Believe it or not NUNSLAUGHTER is actually going to play one show this year"
This should be a cool time lots of punks ad beer plus it will be outside (until about 8pm) and inside after that.
1334 South 22nd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19146 # 302-588-4293 "

I'm just going for Nunslaughter. I'll check out some others, while drinking of course...

toggletoggle post by demondave at Aug 29,2006 12:24am

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Aug 29,2006 1:53am
Interesting lineup.

I hope Nunslaughter will continue to do shows after this??

toggletoggle post by demondave@work at Sep 8,2006 3:23pm
I emailed the lead singer. They are playing, but they are going on at 5pm. That makes my life easier, cause I'm going to skip out after them and drive home (5 hours). But if I didn't email, I would have missed them. The flyer totally makes it look like they are 'headlining'. I kinda hate that. If I drove 5 hours and someone told me I missed them by a couple hours, I would have been ripshit.

toggletoggle post by litacore nli at Sep 8,2006 3:27pm
Nun's Laughter!

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Sep 8,2006 3:37pm
I'd love to go to that

toggletoggle post by demondave at Sep 11,2006 11:53pm
Holy fuck. This was better than I thought.

This was a block party. The street was blocked off, and a ton of metalheads and crust punks were drinking in the middle of the street. This was in a Philadelphia ghetto. The whole area was suffering severe urban blight. Trash everywhere, boarded up buildings, closed businesses.

Bands were setting up right in the street and playing. Joel Grind showed up and there was an unnounced Toxic Holocaust set.

Nunslaughter were fucking great, and went on as the sun went down. They had skulls and inverted crosses setup, which must have been a treat for a church diagnally across the street. I can't express how unbelievable this was. The band is hysterical with their between song banter. The singer burst open a sealed container with an axe and sent a wave of pigs blood an 2 decapitated Pig heads out. People statred flinging blood, and some wonderfully half naked girls were parading the heads above the crowd. Vegan girls were screaming that this was offensive, a neighbor was trying to hose all the blood off of his stoop, drunk punks stumbling around and little black neigborhood kids in rap tshirts trying to headbang.

It was beautiful.

toggletoggle post by demondave at Sep 12,2006 12:14am

I'm going to set up a page with more photos in a day or two

toggletoggle post by Nuclear Winter at Sep 12,2006 9:56pm
This shit was incredible even though I had the most massive hangover all Saturday from getting smashed at the Hoetel Friday night. All hail the mighty Silver Thunder malt liquor!

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 14,2006 6:56pm
Can you email me more of these? I was there, I was the one who impaled one of the heads. I remember posing for a photo. Thanks.
-Timpaler
damnation789@hotmail.com

toggletoggle post by lady who put this show on at Sep 15,2006 6:26pm
Thanks so much for everyone who came out it was a blast and i think it is the last show we are going to have at our place but it was amazing and send me the pics if you can whenwilly0udie@hotmail.com

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 15,2006 7:43pm
I wish I was down there taking pictures.
it makes me sad that I've not seen nunslaughter in years...

toggletoggle post by demondave at Sep 15,2006 8:22pm
I've got 45 pics of nunslaughter to put up. As usual I got called into work and that changed my plans. I'm going to set up a page with all the pictures tomorrow.

Thank you 'Lady Who Put This Show On'
I had a great time.

toggletoggle post by drummer from a.s.d. at Sep 16,2006 4:35pm
and the mighty a.s.d.'s set ruled too,haha

toggletoggle post by Timpaler at Sep 16,2006 7:46pm
True enough, I liked the song about sk8ing.

toggletoggle post by demondave at Sep 17,2006 12:31am
Okay, I set up a website with the pictures. I think everyone will get a kick out of it.

Here it is
http://members.cox.net/nunslaughter/
or use
http://members.cox.net/nunslaughter/index.htm

toggletoggle post by beep at Sep 17,2006 12:38pm

ha ha ha

toggletoggle post by demondave at Sep 18,2006 12:04pm
ahh .. the pigs

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Sep 18,2006 7:31pm
A lot of great shirts and patches in those pics.

toggletoggle post by Timpaler at Sep 19,2006 2:31am
FANTASTIC!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 19,2006 8:21am
makes me wish I went. carina and I had an awesome time in phill (for the most part). convincing her to go back would be really easy.

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Sep 19,2006 9:45am
fuck I wish I had been there hmphh

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][11:50:52am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.03186 secs/13 queries]
[search][refresh page]