New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Political Ads that can only happen in the south by PatMeebles on Aug 19,2006 2:45am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by PatMeebles at Aug 19,2006 2:45am

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Aug 19,2006 10:39am edited Aug 19,2006 10:40am
I couldn't get to show a picture, just the rewind/play/fast forward/volume control with no room above them where the picture should be. Is it something you could summarize or do I just have to see it?

toggletoggle post by PatMeebles at Aug 19,2006 11:44am
funny country song about illegal aliens.

toggletoggle post by ct borderpatrol at Aug 19,2006 12:29pm
hahah yes!

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Aug 19,2006 2:21pm
And here I was expecting an ad for Macocoa Puffs.

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Aug 20,2006 9:26am
I wonder if anyone got that...

toggletoggle post by JayTUS nli at Aug 20,2006 11:07am
Protect what jobs? All the Mexicans take the shit jobs none of these fucking lazy ass rednecks will take. I'll tell you what, I'll take 10 Mexicans at a lower payrate doing one of my construction jobs over spending what it would cost on them for five Americans down here. Not only that, but 10 Mexican workers vs. 10 American workers... no contest, I'll take the Mexican boys every time. All they do is work. They go in, work for like 12 hours, go get some beer, go home, drink, go to bed, and then wake up in the morning and go to work again. Most of them keep a really low profile for obvious reasons. I agree, there's a problem, but in typical American fashion, the good 'ol boys are working the legal system instead of, I don't know, working harder?

toggletoggle post by PatMeebles at Aug 20,2006 1:12pm
JayTUS nli said:
Protect what jobs? All the Mexicans take the shit jobs none of these fucking lazy ass rednecks will take.

Nope. They take the jobs that Americans aren't willing to take a lousy wage for.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Aug 20,2006 3:08pm
Or what you used to make a good wage for, but now compnaies big and small will hire illegals for crap and make more money themselves. This also screws other businesses that compete with them when they have to choose between going the illegals route, jacking up prices or folding.

toggletoggle post by infoterror  at Aug 20,2006 6:15pm
JayTUS nli said:
Protect what jobs? All the Mexicans take the shit jobs none of these fucking lazy ass rednecks will take. I'll tell you what, I'll take 10 Mexicans at a lower payrate doing one of my construction jobs over spending what it would cost on them for five Americans down here.

SPEAKING FOR HOUSTON, TX, HOWEVER --- WITH LOWER COST QUALITY OF CONSTRUCTION HAS DECLINED

I DO NOT WANT TO INVOKE GENETICS ISSUES. LET US SAY THAT OFTEN YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

ALSO, CULTURES DO NOT MIX.

MOST WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO DIE, BUT SO DO MOST MEXICANS.
HOW 'BOUT THEM GRAPES

EUGENICS NOW

toggletoggle post by JayTUS nli at Aug 20,2006 6:50pm
Hey, I used to have a different perspective on the whole thing until recently, but maybe it's different in Houston than it is in Jacksonville. All I know is that from personal experience, the Mexicans have more to lose so they work harder, and they aren't worried about the pay because they just pack it all up and take it back to Mexico in a couple of years and build their own houses and never have to work again off of it.

As far as cultures not mixing... it really doesn't matter, this country is full of a multitude of different cultures, so having them all mix is inevitable...

toggletoggle post by PatMeebles at Aug 21,2006 2:30am
infoterror said:
JayTUS nli said:
Protect what jobs? All the Mexicans take the shit jobs none of these fucking lazy ass rednecks will take. I'll tell you what, I'll take 10 Mexicans at a lower payrate doing one of my construction jobs over spending what it would cost on them for five Americans down here.

SPEAKING FOR HOUSTON, TX, HOWEVER --- WITH LOWER COST QUALITY OF CONSTRUCTION HAS DECLINED

I DO NOT WANT TO INVOKE GENETICS ISSUES. LET US SAY THAT OFTEN YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

ALSO, CULTURES DO NOT MIX.

MOST WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO DIE, BUT SO DO MOST MEXICANS.
HOW 'BOUT THEM GRAPES

EUGENICS NOW

Only you would even think of the word "genetics."

Eugenics? You must be a total 1900's liberal.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Aug 21,2006 7:37am
Stop, you'll just encourage him.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Blackened Crimson Orgy
[default homepage] [print][5:12:37pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.01144 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]