New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Un Appreciation: Throwing Up At Work by Messerschmitt on Aug 18,2006 8:05am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Aug 18,2006 8:05am
today's going to be a long day

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Aug 18,2006 8:20am
fucking cunts what are you looking at!

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Aug 18,2006 9:05am
ive done it a few times... it sucks

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 18,2006 9:07am
i used to work in this shit office that basically had no control over the thermostat. it'd be way too hot in the winter, and even hotter in the summer. i'd get sinus headaches because there was practically no ventillation and I'd throw up all the time.

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Aug 18,2006 9:08am
yeah, that happened to me a few weeks ago. ick.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 18,2006 9:38am
When I was a freshman in college I had this awful sinus infection and left a class because I thought I was gonna throw up. The floor I was on didn't have a bathroom so I had to go down another flight. I didn't make it, and puked all over the landing in the stairwell. I went back to class, and had to pass through that same stairwell after class got out. Everyone was all mortified, but of course no one had any clue I did it so it was kind of funny.

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Aug 18,2006 9:43am
I hate having a stomach flu and puking and having the bubblies at the same time. Slinging pond algae into the toilet and puking in a waste basket. Good times.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Aug 18,2006 10:00am
xmikex said:
When I was a freshman in college I had this awful sinus infection and left a class because I thought I was gonna throw up. The floor I was on didn't have a bathroom so I had to go down another flight. I didn't make it, and puked all over the landing in the stairwell. I went back to class, and had to pass through that same stairwell after class got out. Everyone was all mortified, but of course no one had any clue I did it so it was kind of funny.

Dude! I did the exact same thing but only when I was a sophmore in High School. I was on the third floor of school and I was feeling sick. I asked to go to the nurse and I couldn't make it in time so I puked all of the stairwell and then ran down to the nurse. The stairwell was huge and it was all over the middle part of it. Nobody saw me do it either which was good. The best thing about it was it happened within I would say about 10 minutes of classes getting out and nobody noticed it until it happened. There were people walking through it and girls were putting their hands in it because it was on the railing. It was called the "Phantom Puking" nobody saw it happen, nobody knew why it was there or who did it, it was just there. I didn't even tell anyone until years later and they were are like "That was you". So funny. Definitely one of my favorite memories from high school.

toggletoggle post by Beaver McD at Aug 18,2006 10:00am
That last post was me

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 18,2006 10:47am
hahaha i didnt learn that you were the Phantom Puker until like 3 years after we graduated.

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Aug 18,2006 5:01pm
isn't it awesome when scrambled eggs shoot out of your eye sockets?

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Aug 18,2006 7:31pm
i totally honked at work today too! sucked...

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Aug 19,2006 1:26am
doing it all over again tonight

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Masturbating Blood Red Oasis
[default homepage] [print][2:35:59am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.02458 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]