New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Based on the popularity of 'Ask Jeff Shitzka About Black People'... by RichHorror on Aug 2,2006 4:57pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 2,2006 4:57pm
We bring you 'Ask Rich Horror About Women'. I am here to answer all your questions about the 'fairer sex'.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Aug 2,2006 5:10pm edited Aug 2,2006 5:10pm
Dear Rich,

What's the easiest way to clean women-blood off my clothes? I've tried traditional detergents, club soda, even lemon juice but nothing seems to work! Do you have any advice?

-fat in Boston

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 2,2006 5:13pm
Dear Fat In Boston,

If the aforementioned hasn't worked, I'm afraid the clothes are a loss. After bleaching them, handle them with rubber glov es and place them in the home of a friend. Then calh the police and place a missing persons' report.

-Rich

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Aug 2,2006 5:18pm
Dear Rich,

Is the female 'ejaculate' fact or myth?

- Polyhedral randomizer

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 2,2006 5:20pm
Dear Polyhedral Randomizer,

Yes, the female ejaculation is a myth. Much like Zeus. Other female-related myths with which you may be familiar is that they have feelings or a soul. Yet another myth is that it's illegal to murder them.

-Rich

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Aug 2,2006 5:31pm
Dear Rich

What do women mean when they say no?

- ticklish in uranus

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 2,2006 5:34pm edited Aug 2,2006 5:35pm
Dear Ticklish in Uranus,

Oddly enough, 'no' in woman-speak means 'I like whatever you like.'. Just do whatever strikes your fancy. They'll pretend to not like it, even to the point of screaming for the police and clawing at your eyes. This is what is known as 'playing hard to get'. This is how you know you're really turning them on and they're ready to have sexual relations.

-Rich

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Aug 2,2006 5:37pm
wow, I knew NOTHING about women!

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Aug 2,2006 5:38pm
Dear Rich,
Why do women smell like anal catfood? Also, why does it make me want to hate fuck them?

Signed,
I just cleaned myself off.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 2,2006 5:43pm
Dear I Just Cleaned Myself Off,

They dummy up their usual scent with anal catfood, because they know that's what men like. The scent has nothing to do with your urges however. That's just normal male-female relations. Anyone who tells you differently is clearly a terrorist and it is your civic duty to notify the authorities immediately.

-Rich

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Aug 2,2006 5:46pm
RichHorror said:
Dear I Just Cleaned Myself Off,

They dummy up their usual scent with anal catfood, because they know that's what men like. The scent has nothing to do with your urges however. That's just normal male-female relations. Anyone who tells you differently is clearly a terrorist and it is your civic duty to notify the authorities immediately.

-Rich

SWEET! I still have to get my shovel.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 2,2006 6:44pm
Dear Rich Horror:

What's the deal with women?

Jerry S.
New York City

Dear Jerry S.,

They often seem confused and stray from their natural habitat, the kitchen. A well-placed brick to the forehead seems to correct this, however.

-Rich

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 2,2006 7:01pm
hahahaha, some dumb broad is getting all upset about this on the myspace version.

http://blog.myspace.com/richhorror

As an aside, I don't wonder why I don't get laid.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 2,2006 7:07pm
I like how the premise of this thread is that rich has ever met a girl before. (sorry, ones you paid or are related to don't count).

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 2,2006 7:09pm
I am an expert on women. Go live free somewhere else.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 2,2006 7:10pm
I'm in maine lying about shooting SYL right now at a 8% tax. life here is not so free.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 2,2006 7:14pm
Next time maybe you won't talk shit on MAINE METAL SCENE.

Oh wait, you didn't.

toggletoggle post by My_Dying_Bride at Aug 2,2006 7:39pm
what do boobs feel like?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 2,2006 7:40pm
Dear My Dying Bride,

Ask a hacksaw.

-Rich

toggletoggle post by My_Dying_Bride at Aug 2,2006 7:42pm
i fear the hacksaw may know more about women than you

toggletoggle post by My_Dying_Bride at Aug 2,2006 7:43pm
cock man oppressor

hahahahaa

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 2,2006 7:44pm
Women's parts are vile and made by Satan himself. Only the purity of steel is strong enough to make contact with them.

toggletoggle post by My_Dying_Bride at Aug 2,2006 7:45pm
this is absolutely true

thanks dr. rich

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Aug 3,2006 12:08am
Dear Rich Horror

Why do women feel the need to take out their own personal issues on men who have nothing to do with it?

- Jackin it in the closet

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 3,2006 12:12am
Dear Jackin It In The Closet,

It's just their way of taking the frustration of forever making at least 25% less than you for the same job out on you. Just look at your superior paycheck stub and be comfortable in the knowledge that you are their superior.

-Rich

toggletoggle post by hammerheralways at Aug 3,2006 12:54am
dear rich,
why is it whenever i pull out of my girls ass,spin her around,and blow a glorious load all over her face while cockslapping her mouth she won't talk to me the rest of the night,,what is this chicks problem?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 3,2006 12:55am
Dear Hammer Her Always,

She's in awe of your sexual prowess. Once you've loved her to that extent, there truly are no words.

- Rich

toggletoggle post by hammerheralways at Aug 3,2006 12:58am
RichHorror said:
Dear Hammer Her Always,

She's in awe of your sexual prowess. Once you've loved her to that extent, there truly are no words.

- Rich

you know that makes perfect sense,,any suggestions how i could "correct" her negative attitude?

{normally i'd just shove my rod down her throat,but since this is after sex...}

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 3,2006 12:59am
As I've said previously, a brick always works as an attitude corrector.

toggletoggle post by hammerheralways at Aug 3,2006 1:04am
pfft..you don't dick about women pal! the correct answer is next time you get behind her,sneak the tobasco sauce you already had hidden for the occasion,,apply generously,,insert,,and watch her change her tune!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 3,2006 1:07am
As I've also previously stated, the female body is vile and disease-filled. If you're using a woman for anything but a punching bag or a pincushion, then I doubt your heterosexuality right off the bat. The fact that you even notice that she's upset tells me there's a problem. Remember, women are objects. Do you worry about whether or not the couch is happy about you sitting on it? Of course not. Apply this same rationale when dealing with women.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 3,2006 9:48am
Dear Rich,

I've got this girl tied up in my closet. You know the type... nag, nag, nag "Why are you doing this?... Please, I have a family... Oh please I'm too young to die!" On and on and on. I've tried the "quick fix" solutions: ball gags, chloroform, threatening her with hot pliers. But I want something that will really open up a dialogue long term, ya know, to really let her know how I feel. I think this girl could really be "The One". I think if I could find a way to get through to her, to get her to stop weeping long enough to look into her eyes and explain to her the simple needs of a simple guy who just needs her sweet untainted virgin blood to sacrifice and gain my immortality through thus unlocking the gates to Hell. I don't think I'm asking for a whole lot.

Ronnie James Emo

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Aug 3,2006 10:18am
Aaron can close the RTTP forum now to new threads. This one is all that needs to exist here now.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 3,2006 10:48am
Dear Ronnie James Emo,

Simply take her to your local veterinarian and get her vocal chords surgically removed. Simply explain to the doctor that she barks too much and your landlord has threatened to evict you if you aren't able to keep her quiet. After ridding her of her nagging voice, she'll be so grateful that you'll have an attentive woman for the rest of her life... which hopefully doesn't last much longer than a week.

- Rich

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 3,2006 10:57am
Dear Rich,

After sex, why does a womens vagina look like a bulldog eating cream cheese? What is the best way to prevent it from looking that way or cleaning it up?

Signed,

Woody Allen's Penis

Dear Woody Allen's Penis,

The female body is a disgusting, vile thing. It is wracked with disease and was actually made by Satan himself. I have found it to be a very ooze and leaky mess. With one exception. Give your lady friend what the kids call 'the big red smile'. Take a straight razor and slice. Start from under one ear, continuing across the throat until you've reached the other ear. She'll love it... I mean, it's called 'the big red smile'. Doesn't that sounds fun and jaunty? After this procedure is performed, the amount of mess goes down considerably. After a week or so, you'll want to behead her, cut off her hands and feet and douse the body in bleach. This is the sign of a gentleman who truly cares.

- Rich

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 3,2006 12:42pm
jaunty

toggletoggle post by Man_of_the_Century at Aug 3,2006 1:58pm
Dear Mr. Horror,

Do women really care about size? And if yes, do they like bigger or smaller?

Hung in Hondoras

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 3,2006 2:00pm
Dear Hung in Hondoras,

No. And when they make jokes about your penis being small, it means they like it 'rough trade' and you may feel free to start punching them in the face, because that's the only way they're able to get off properly.

- Rich

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 3,2006 2:16pm
menstrual_sweatpants_disco said:
Aaron can close the RTTP forum now to new threads. This one is all that needs to exist here now.

"THIS CONTEST IS OVER! GIVE THAT MAN THE TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!!"

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 3,2006 2:19pm
Yo Rich,

Wut's up with hunnies bein all like....*BLADOWWW* when I'm up in dat shit? Ya'll know wut I'm talkin bout. Aww yeah son.

holla back,
Smoov B Tha Masta Playa

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 3,2006 2:20pm
Dear Smoov B Tha Masta Playa,

Return my son's bike to our garage before the end of the day or I will be forced to contact the authorities.

- Rich

toggletoggle post by My_Dying_Bride at Aug 3,2006 3:16pm
um can anyone show me a better thread than this

on any site

toggletoggle post by Man_of_the_Century at Aug 3,2006 3:18pm
Rich Horror,

Which opening in the female body do you recommend putting my hohodillie in? The vagina just seems "run-of-the-mill".

-Bored in Botswana

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 3,2006 4:13pm
Rich,

My girlfriend says I "fuck like Joe Christianni." What do I do?!

- Chris "Testament Rules" Christopherson

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Aug 3,2006 5:20pm
xmikex said:
menstrual_sweatpants_disco said:

"THIS CONTEST IS OVER! GIVE THAT MAN THE TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!!"

Barny's film had heart, but Football In the Groin had a football in the groin.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 4,2006 2:26am
Dear Bored in Botswana,

Grab a hunting knife and create your own opening. She will be impressed by your ingenuity and never leave your side.

- Rich

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 4,2006 2:27am
Dear Chris "Testament Rules" Christopherson,

Just because your uncle has a mullet, it doesn't make him a girl. Please commit suicide.

- Rich

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 4,2006 1:46pm edited Aug 4,2006 1:48pm
Dear Rich,

Is it wrong to still have masterbation fantasies featuring my ex-wife? Well, more to the point; is it wrong to have masterbation fantasies about my ex-wife given that the reason she is my EX-wife is only because she's dead? Maybe I'm not making myself clear *sigh* is it wrong to still have masterbation fantasies about my ex-wife, who is dead, but is only really dead TECHINCALLY because I was sort of responsible for her death? Rich... what I'm really getting at here is... is it wrong for me to masterbate every time I think about the time I stabbed my now ex-wife to death with a flathead screwdriver?

Ray Jay Johnson

p.s. Keep that wife stabbing thing to yourself please. Some Guatemalen guy I picked out of a police lineup is doing life for it. Thnx

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 4,2006 2:47pm
Dear Ray Jay Johnson,

This is a perfectly normal and healthy fantasy. Your ex-wife in her current state has all the good qualities of a woman [not talking, not moving, not breathing] without any of the negative qualities [being alive]. Continue with the knowledge that what you did was the right and moral thing to do. You are a hero and inspiration to us all.

- Rich

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:slacker tracker is watching
[default homepage] [print][11:48:31pm Apr 23,2024
load time 0.01901 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]