New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Dark Funeral and Enslaved Tour North America Early 2007! by Messerschmitt on Aug 1,2006 8:41am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Aug 1,2006 8:41am
Ave!

Just returned from Spain, where we played Metalway Festival together with Testament, Ministry, Metal Church and Celtic Frost among others. How fucking awesome line-up wasnt that!? Getting to see Testament and Ministry completely shredding the stage that night, playing such a killer setlists, with pretty much all the classics, was completely fucking awesome I must say. Felt kind of weird to play during the daylight though (5-6pm), but it all turned out pretty cool and the crowd was amazing. Next weekend well play Metal Dayz Festival in Switzerland. It should be a blast too!

Since we announced the first European tour dates for our latest album, 'Attera Totus Sanctus', earlier this year, there has been a constant and completely overwhelming flow of mails from the U.S. and Canada asking when the hell we will tour North America. Well finally dates are being booked!

Unfortunately I dont have many details on this tour yet, support bands, routing etc, but itll at least be a co headlining tour with Enslaved (NO). The tour is planned to kick off early January 2007. Last time we toured the US, supporting Cannibal Corpse in 2002, we had a blast. Everyone we met during that tour was really cool. The crowd was totally awesome. It'll be killer to finally return overseas! I have the feeling that this is going to be one hell of a tour and we hope see you in January!

Dates and ticket on sale information for Candlelight II: Phoenix Rising will be announced shortly. Visit the label's official website for further news and tour information. For more information contact Dave Brenner (earsplitpr@aol.com) or Paula Hogan (paula@candlelightrecordsusa.com).

Next up live-wise, and besides the Metal Dayz Festival we will hit South America in September/October. And apparently theres been a slightly change, date-wise and in the routing, from what was originally announced. Heres however the very latest update on the tour schedule that have reached us

20/09 Porto Alegre/RS - Bar Opiniao* (Brasil)
22/09 Campinas/SP - Hammer Rock Bar * (Brasil)
23/09 Sao Paulo/SP - Ledslay* (Brasil)
24/09 Curitiba/PR - Opera 1* (Brasil)
26/09 TBA (El Salvador)
27/09 Puebla - La Ciricua Bar(Mexico)
28/09 Guadalajara - Hard Rock Café (Mexico)
29/09 Monterrey - Ibex Rock Bar (Mexico)
30/09 San Luis Potosi - Huerta del STIC (Mexico)
01/10 Mexico City - Circo Volador (Mexico)
03/10 TBA (Nicaragua or Costa Rica)
04/10 TBA (Venezuela)
05/10 Bogota TBA (Colombia)
06/10 Lima TBA (Peru)
07/10 TBA (Chile)
08/10 Buenos Aires TBA (Argentina)

* with INCANTATION & FUNERUS

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 1,2006 10:34am
i heard about this. very exciting. however i still think that Magus Caliglia is a terrible vocalist. the only thing i liked him in was God Among Insects because it was so distorted you couldnt decipher anything anyways.

toggletoggle post by Nobody Cares nli at Aug 1,2006 11:39am
I'll go anywhere for Enslaved.

toggletoggle post by LongDeadGod  at Aug 1,2006 11:40am
enslaved is going to be awesome, pretty much everything theyve put out is great, and judging by the dvds theyre tight live.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Aug 1,2006 12:27pm
my penis became erect when i heard about enslaved coming back to the US

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Aug 8,2006 7:38pm
Malefic is going to be so fucking mad about Dork Funeral coming to his hemisphere.

toggletoggle post by hunterhunter   at Aug 8,2006 8:24pm
enslaved was awesome in 2002 with Ursurper!!!

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Aug 8,2006 10:20pm
god damnit dark funeral is so fucking lame, tour with someone better Enslaved!

toggletoggle post by arilliusBM  at Aug 8,2006 11:23pm
Abbath said:

They should tour with Valhalla?

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Aug 8,2006 11:25pm
arilliusBM said:
Abbath said:

They should tour with Valhalla?

hahahahah maybe if it was a year ago!

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Aug 9,2006 12:16am
i thought "secrets..." and "diabolis..." were good dark funeral albums. enslaved is always cool. i hope this tour comes around closer than new york.

toggletoggle post by DOM at Aug 9,2006 1:01am
I'm there.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...no thinking required
[default homepage] [print][1:31:10pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01160 secs/13 queries]
[search][refresh page]