New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> DYSENTERY UPDATES by dysenteryvokills@school on Oct 13,2003 1:51pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by dysenteryvokills@school at Oct 13,2003 1:51pm
THE 18th show:We may not be playing we dont know depends if our drummer feels like being a decent person and atleast finish the last out of state show we have.(WE HAVE NOT CANCELLED THIS SHOW YET)

OCTOBER 23: we are playing our LAST!! show with JEFF our drummer at the vfw in waltham its only 5 bucks rev and everyone else please come out and tear shit up for us.

I have talked to another drummer who is going to be trying out and is ten times better then our old/present drummer so if he works then we will be back teating it up with faster material.

thats it for now keep it brutal folks.

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Oct 13,2003 2:51pm
are you still play nov 15?

toggletoggle post by dysenteryvokills@school at Oct 13,2003 4:33pm
What show on November 15th i didnt know we had one!.

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Oct 13,2003 8:30pm
are you fucking kidding me?!
you guys said you can do it!

toggletoggle post by Beakey   at Oct 14,2003 8:51am
WEEEEEAAAAAK !!!

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Oct 14,2003 9:05am
ok beakey, i will just increase the set times of the 4 bands playing then.

toggletoggle post by A_Cold_Reality   at Oct 14,2003 2:15pm
joe we'll play if u need a band

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Oct 14,2003 8:14pm
my band would be interested in playing also if you needed an extra band. email dreadkill80@aol.com if interested. unfortunately, i have no mp3s currently online, so you'd just have to assume you like us.

toggletoggle post by dysenterydrummerjeff  at Oct 14,2003 10:47pm
yes i have decided to part ways with the band, and i mean no harm to anyone buy it. ill prob try something different but untill than i would like to ask you will to stop talking shit . i quit the band because i just dont feel it no more and i dont really like travling far away for shows. i dont no why that gives u the rite to say im a shitty person or that i suck at drums cuz i think we both no thats not true. just suck it up its over with no harm done , dont talk shit cuz its just immature but if really want to have a hell of a time cuz it just makes u look bad . peace be with you ..

toggletoggle post by jesus  at Oct 14,2003 10:51pm
joe/notcommon said:
are you fucking kidding me?!
you guys said you can do it!

well we're out a drummer, so it looks like we're dropping everything for a while till we get someone new situated.

toggletoggle post by Beakey   at Oct 15,2003 6:54am
Joe, if Dysentery isn't going to play, Disengaged will play a 90 minute set of Alice Cooper covers.

toggletoggle post by moran   at Oct 15,2003 7:41am
Without a guitarist.

toggletoggle post by Beakey   at Oct 15,2003 7:48am edited Oct 15,2003 8:18am
You're not down for 90 minutes of pure Alice Cooper rock?

toggletoggle post by moran   at Oct 15,2003 8:31am
Only if its the song from Friday the 13th part 6 over and over again.

toggletoggle post by Beakey   at Oct 15,2003 8:44am
What about Under My Wheels?

toggletoggle post by moran   at Oct 15,2003 9:11am
Friday the 13th song or nothing.

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Oct 15,2003 11:01am
is Disengaged a democracy or a dictatorship.
i think Ed should decide.

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Oct 15,2003 11:34am
dysenterydrummerjeff said:
yes i have decided to part ways with the band, and i mean no harm to anyone buy it. ill prob try something different but untill than i would like to ask you will to stop talking shit . i quit the band because i just dont feel it no more and i dont really like travling far away for shows. i dont no why that gives u the rite to say im a shitty person or that i suck at drums cuz i think we both no thats not true. just suck it up its over with no harm done , dont talk shit cuz its just immature but if really want to have a hell of a time cuz it just makes u look bad . peace be with you ..

why did you leave? you are a good drummer.
where do you live?

toggletoggle post by dysenteryvokills@school at Oct 15,2003 1:30pm
jeff u know i think ur a sik drummer im not talking shit im jsut saying the guym that is trying out is more experienced. And it jsut sucks we cant atleast finsh our shwos that are booked but whatever soon will have a replacement and we can play shows and thats it whatever.

toggletoggle post by dysenteryvokills@school at Oct 15,2003 1:32pm
yeah the drummer is gonas be comming down prolly next weekend to check us out and shit. So we might still be able to play atleast 2-3 songs. And jeff u said in anotehr post or somethign that i dont make a big deal about spalding leaving he still HELPS US out with shows.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Oct 15,2003 1:52pm
who's the drummer?

toggletoggle post by dysenteryvokills@school at Oct 15,2003 1:59pm
After he trys out and everything si set then ill say i dont want to say and have it not happen.

toggletoggle post by moran   at Oct 15,2003 6:46pm
joe/notcommon said:
is Disengaged a democracy or a dictatorship.
i think Ed should decide.

Carlos Edge calls all the shots.

toggletoggle post by dysenterydrummerjeff  at Oct 16,2003 6:02pm
i left because i was just fed up with stuff, i dunno i just dont have the time rite now and shit . and i dont really get into it as much. ( only at shows i like to play cuz i get to see other people smash each other ) but being in a band with family isnt easy. to many fights and shit and so on . i live in waltham but im not really looking to start something untill a while, i get back to you tho and anyone that is interested soon.

toggletoggle post by Ninkaszi187   at Oct 16,2003 6:55pm
So is Dysentary not playing on Saturday? Let me know, because Steve's (DMS) band Cythraul wanted to play if you guys can't.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Oct 16,2003 10:57pm edited Oct 16,2003 10:57pm
i tried out for that band, pretty much had all 6 songs learned (as in i had all the riffs learned and most of the song structures) in one practice, made it, and then Steve said that him and the other guys didnt want me in the band because i was too young... but in actuality Steve's friends said that they would never go to a show if i was in the band so he decided to boot me and not tell the other guys about it first... the other guys are all cool though... i talk to umm Dan (?) occasionally. they are a good band... i really dig that style of black metal... i would really like to see them on this show.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][4:44:53pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.02324 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]