New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> OK for black man to like Hitler metal? by infoterror on Jul 29,2006 11:15pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by infoterror  at Jul 29,2006 11:15pm
I'm not ashamed of being black and in fact I like it. My ancestors were kings in Africa until cruelly stolen away by Arab and Chinese slave traders. Here they were smarter than other slaves, and got generation after generation of us through school and on to college so we're now a prosperous black family. I'm comfortable in my skin... well, except when it comes to metal. See, I like a lot of metal, from Judas Priest to Suffocation to Sleep Terror to Gorguts, but my favorite genre has always ended up being the Hitler metal bands. You know. Graveland. Burzum. Darkthrone. Infernum. Absurd. Ohtar. And it's pretty hard to escape. Mayhem used to have Nazi flags in their practice space, Immortal are always waving that Norwegian flag around, and most other bands have at least one member that's either a Nazi or well on the way there. That's cool by me since Nazis and me usually steer clear of each other, but sometimes, I feel really bad liking this stuff. Thinking about my grandmother saving up to put my dad through college at a time when white folks wouldn't let us into theatres. Or my great-great-grandfather working his way up from sharecropper after the civil war. And here I am, in my suburban bedroom, cranking some music about white people crushing everyone else and laughing about it. Is there something wrong with me?

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jul 29,2006 11:18pm
infoterror said:
Is there something wrong with me?

yup.

toggletoggle post by GoatOfCatalyst at Jul 30,2006 12:50am
Rob Darken just popped FIVE zoloft after reading that

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Jul 30,2006 12:34pm
I like the Boondocks and Mr Mcgrudder clearly hates me.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:why are you saying that
[default homepage] [print][7:22:13pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.00780 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]