New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> the weirdest dream i've ever had by sphincter on Jul 29,2006 7:49pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by sphincter at Jul 29,2006 7:49pm
it wasn't recent, but it happened sumtime in march of 2000 after playing syphon filter 2 for 3 straight hours, then going to bed. I was in 8th grade at the time.

So here's the dream, i was sneaking into a base, and was crouching behind some boxes, but the enemy could still see my head and back. Soon i was shot in the back 3 times, and i said" i betta not turn around or else he'll shoot me in the face. Soon i woke up, it was just a dream.

Any one ever had any dreams like that?

Last of all my freshman year of hi school i had this dream i that i was sick with the hanta virus, and when i came home from the hospital, and bats were flying all over the house I said" Sombody better call Ozzy osbourne

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Jul 29,2006 9:48pm
weird

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Jul 29,2006 10:04pm edited Jul 29,2006 10:05pm
long story short, i had a dream someone kidnapped my current girlfriend like 2 years ago
it was a pretty fucked dream, they sent me photo albums of what they were doing to her...beating her, torturing her, and there was nothing I could do, nit even go to the police
then she calls me up and i start freaking out asking her where she is and she tells me everythings ok to not come look for her or they'd kill us both, and for some reason i could see her talking on the phone in this wierd warehouse looking place in a barber shop type of chair, bald and her head and face was all fucked up...pretty much in the process of having her appearence changed. I gathered she was being relocated somewhere else with a different face and identity with a wiped memory by some government-ish agency
This was without a doubt the most intricate and scariest/fucked up dream i've ever had. I remember every detail of it which is odd for me because i usually forget my dreams the next day.

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Jul 29,2006 11:43pm
i had a couple of dreams where i died in them. in one, i was part of a police team on a mission to capture hannibal lecter, we managed to corner him in a room that looked like my basement, and i kept shooting at him, but my bullets kept missing him. soon, he shot me with a laser gun and i died, but came back to life as a ghost, and went looking for a ride home.

in the other one, i was supposed to be hanged for some reason. they put the noose around my neck and dropped me, but i didn't die, so they slit my throat, which, in the dream was very vivid, because the person killing me put his hand over my mouth, and i could feel the blade being drawn over my neck, and the blood rushing down my chest, and everything fading to black, when i promptly came back to life, and went around telling everyone about how i was back after being executed.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Gutted Iced Doves
[default homepage] [print][5:02:12am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.00891 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]