New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> The whore gets away with murder by CaptainCleanoff on Jul 26,2006 1:24pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Jul 26,2006 1:24pm edited Jul 26,2006 1:27pm
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,205696,00.html

I guess if you look like this you can get away with anything.

DUH DUH DUH!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 26,2006 1:28pm
WHAT THE FUCK! The fucking cunt walked? You gotta be shittin' me. She was sane enough to drown them in order by age!

I hope those fucking mongos on the jury are shot one by one filing out of the courthouse.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 26,2006 1:32pm
yeah thats really bad. all you have to do is say "god told me to" and all is forgiven. speaking of that, anyone see that movie? it was really weird.

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Jul 26,2006 1:32pm
pathetic ain't it?! Now she gets to be doped up in a hospital and still has a chance to walk free.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Jul 26,2006 2:08pm
I don't see the problem with killing your kids. I mean, they're YOUR kids right? You should be able to do what you want with 'em . The only reason to have a kid is so you can fuck it anyways.
I'm glad she got off. Maybe more people will follow her lead. Adding to the population is the most selfish thing you can possibly do. At least she made up for it. And in a wicked funny way too.

toggletoggle post by F.A.C.E. at Jul 26,2006 6:06pm
it's now apparent that your mother should've kept her date with the coat hanger and taken that walk down the alley when she had the chance

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jul 26,2006 6:43pm
Ya I saw this....wtf...she will definitley stay in a psych ward for the rest of her life.

She SHOULD just kill herself.
Then again, she SHOULD have killed herself first.
But, it's never too late.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jul 26,2006 7:41pm
CaptainCleanoff said:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,205696,00.html

I guess if you look like this you can get away with anything.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jul 26,2006 7:50pm
She should have converted to Islam or joined the Brotherhood so she could have the full prison experience.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 26,2006 8:10pm
Josh_Martin said:
I don't see the problem with killing your kids. I mean, they're YOUR kids right? You should be able to do what you want with 'em . The only reason to have a kid is so you can fuck it anyways.
I'm glad she got off. Maybe more people will follow her lead. Adding to the population is the most selfish thing you can possibly do. At least she made up for it. And in a wicked funny way too.

That is the stupidest fuckin thing I have read,EVER

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Jul 26,2006 9:38pm
No, that is the BEST thing you have read, ever.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][6:34:49pm Apr 24,2024
load time 0.01027 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]