New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Abnormality needs a bassist! by D2A-NLI on Jul 20,2006 3:44pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by D2A-NLI at Jul 20,2006 3:44pm
If you or anyone you know might be interested, reply here or PM DEATH2ALL. We practice in Marlborough, MA twice a week, sometimes more. So you must have transportation & good equipment.

Right now we're deep in the writting process, with 1 show booked. We want to find someone now to include him or her in the process & sound of the music! Please help us out!!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 20,2006 3:47pm
repost.

toggletoggle post by blue nli at Jul 20,2006 4:19pm
im sorry kris bailed on you guys. hope you guys (and girl) find someone.

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Jul 20,2006 5:06pm
Kris didnt bail he just didnt have the time

toggletoggle post by deathchick   at Jul 20,2006 8:37pm
he just stopped showing up/calling/emailing us altogether.

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Jul 21,2006 4:10am
He needs to come get his equipment too.

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Jul 21,2006 4:12am
Come on people, we need a sick bassist! Someone help us out

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Jul 21,2006 8:36am
Bump

toggletoggle post by Farten_Dust at Jul 21,2006 4:03pm edited Jul 21,2006 4:03pm
bump....someone play bass for these guys!!

If i lived closer to you guys,i'd be down.Oh and jere,it's good to see you in a band again man!!!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 21,2006 4:04pm
that's what I said.

toggletoggle post by porphyria at Jul 21,2006 4:08pm
Farten_Dust said:

If i lived closer to you guys,i'd be down.

you're a one band man.

toggletoggle post by porphyria at Jul 21,2006 4:13pm
Farten_Dust said:
Oh and jere,it's good to see you in a band again man!!!

+1

toggletoggle post by D2A-NLI at Jul 21,2006 7:59pm
porphyria said:
Farten_Dust said:
Oh and jere,it's good to see you in a band again man!!!

+1

Jeremy is a fart factory. It never stops.

toggletoggle post by deathchick   at Jul 21,2006 9:31pm
where are all the bassists?

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_me   at Jul 21,2006 11:42pm
If I weren't trying to start a band of my own and completely devoid of free time (Not to mention sort of lacking in the bass equipment department...I have a bass, it's just shitty) I'd go for it.

toggletoggle post by UncleStevey at Jul 22,2006 2:46am
How far from Boston is Marlborough?

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_me   at Jul 22,2006 2:52am
35-ish miles, an hour if you drive like me/a grandpa.

toggletoggle post by UncleStevey at Jul 22,2006 9:10am
Probably too far for me to try out.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Jul 22,2006 10:16am
good luck with everything adnormality is a good band

toggletoggle post by deathchick   at Jul 22,2006 8:00pm
I drive from boston, so it would be easy to carpool (and save on gas $) from boston if you're interested.

toggletoggle post by metalguy at Jul 22,2006 8:15pm
... so what do u sound like?

toggletoggle post by metalguy at Jul 22,2006 8:17pm
<---- plays bass.... lives near boston.... er.... right near boston...

toggletoggle post by UncleStevey at Jul 22,2006 9:04pm
I am interested. I live in Everett. I have decent equipment, my amp is loud and it works, it's just used and doesn't look so good. When do you's guys usually practice?

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Jul 23,2006 12:14am
Anyone who's interested in trying out should contact me. Deathchick don't even have a car, so I dunno what she's talkin about. Plus she's really bad with planning shit ahead of time. So please contact me if you wanna try out!

.......she's gonna try to kick my ass for sayin that, but it's true.

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Jul 23,2006 12:20am
We need someone who's willing to drive here to do this.

toggletoggle post by VomittingCarcass   at Jul 23,2006 3:24am edited Jul 23,2006 3:27am
how bout tom plays bass for you, mike plays bass for us? rule.

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Jul 23,2006 3:31am
how bout no?

toggletoggle post by Anonymous at Jul 23,2006 1:17pm
Im a bassist from the Milford/Hopkinton area with good equipment, transportation, and a thirst for getting into the fucking music scene again. Im currently a fulltime bassist in Reverence, but we may be able to work something out. Get at me on AIM if need be -Brandonn Sayss

toggletoggle post by VomittingCarcass   at Jul 23,2006 1:37pm edited Jul 23,2006 1:55pm
DEATH2ALL said:
Anyone who's interested in trying out should contact me. Deathchick don't even have a car, so I dunno what she's talkin about. Plus she's really bad with planning shit ahead of time. So please contact me if you wanna try out!

(deathchick on vomitting's computer) actually i do have a car now. don't listen to jay. and i'm the only one who calls everyone to plan practice.

toggletoggle post by VomittingCarcass   at Jul 23,2006 2:17pm
metalguy said:

we sound kinda like skinless, cryptopsy, and cephalic carnage

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Jul 23,2006 2:36pm
VomittingCarcass said:
DEATH2ALL said:

(deathchick on vomitting's computer) actually i do have a car now. don't listen to jay. and i'm the only one who calls everyone to plan practice.

She's also the one who cancelled practice this week I called you 2 days ago to find out when practice was, (cuz you didn't call me) And when you cancelled practice with me last week, you were supposed to call me back to confirm that you got a hold of everyone, and I called you 3 hours later to find out what the deal was. Shit, I've called you and everyone else to figure out when practice is for this week. I wonder why?

Plus I'm the one who posted all these threads & bulletins for a bassist, so please people, don't listen to Mallika. Contact me.

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Jul 23,2006 2:37pm
VomittingCarcass said:
metalguy said:

we sound kinda like skinless, cryptopsy, and cephalic carnage

We sound like Abnormality.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Jul 23,2006 4:29pm
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jul 23,2006 4:37pm
wow

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Jul 23,2006 5:21pm
It's all good. It's a brother / sister kinda relationship

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Jul 23,2006 7:13pm
come on where all the bassists at?

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Jul 23,2006 9:51pm
Bump! Our band is so much fun! it really is!

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Jul 23,2006 10:15pm
bassbassbassbassbassbassbassbassbassbassbassbassbassbassbassbassbaaasssbassbassbabsbabsssbassbassbassbassbasssbasssbasbsbabsbs

bass

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_your_mom at Jul 24,2006 12:34am
They sound like my asscheese. And my asscheese sounds GOOD.

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_your_mom at Jul 24,2006 12:37am
My apologies. I've been informed that even though I added the postscript that my asscheese is good, that my comment sounded like a slight against Abnormality. It was not intended as such. They are an incredibly awesome band. Even though I have not heard them personally, the sum of its parts make for something incomprehensibly awesome. And I would love to play bass for the band, except I'm more of a guitarist than a bassist. And I'm sort of lacking in free time, and that little free time is going to be devoted to my own band.

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_your_mom at Jul 24,2006 12:38am
I mean really, do I sound like I'm in full grasp of my logical facilities? I mean, I'm fucking posting anonymously as "i_am_not_your_mom" instead of "i_am_not_logged_in", as I usually do. That has to be saying something.

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_your_mom at Jul 24,2006 12:39am
And that just marks three posts in a row I made in one thread.

This would be the fourth, proving that I am still capable of counting at least.

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jul 24,2006 2:51am
Counting is for fools. And you ARE my mom!!!!

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Jul 24,2006 3:02am
i_am_not_your_mom said:
And that just marks three posts in a row I made in one thread.

This would be the fourth, proving that I am still capable of counting at least.

That was 6 mins of your life, that you'll never get back.

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_your_mom at Jul 24,2006 3:13am
I know, and I'll forever hate myself for it. Maybe I'll sue myself to get those minutes back.

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Jul 24,2006 4:04am
Is there sound samples yet?...Did someone video them at Sausage Fest?. Sad I missed it, I got like 3-4 pounds of some killer Venison Sausage, I coulda contributed

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Jul 24,2006 10:36am
We didn't play sausagefest. We played the party the week after w/ Dehumanized. And nobody taped it.

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Jul 24,2006 12:08pm
Bump! This is as bad as tryin to find a drummer!

toggletoggle post by Infant_Skin_Suitcase at Jul 24,2006 1:34pm
DEATH2ALL said:
VomittingCarcass said:
DEATH2ALL said:

She's also the one who cancelled practice this week I called you 2 days ago to find out when practice was, (cuz you didn't call me) And when you cancelled practice with me last week, you were supposed to call me back to confirm that you got a hold of everyone, and I called you 3 hours later to find out what the deal was. Shit, I've called you and everyone else to figure out when practice is for this week. I wonder why?

Plus I'm the one who posted all these threads & bulletins for a bassist, so please people, don't listen to Mallika. Contact me.

Oh yea, u guys totally have ur shit together

toggletoggle post by Infant_Skin_Suitcase at Jul 24,2006 1:36pm
seriously though, dont settle for anyone whose less than amazing cause u guys deserve someone whose up to par with ur playin abilities...there are too many bands out there with one member holding them back

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness nli at Jul 24,2006 1:39pm
DEATH2ALL said:
We didn't play sausagefest. We played the party the week after w/ Dehumanized. And nobody taped it.

ah my bad, I thought you guys did play that

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Jul 24,2006 5:18pm edited Jul 24,2006 5:19pm
Infant_Skin_Suitcase said:
seriously though, dont settle for anyone whose less than amazing cause u guys deserve someone whose up to par with ur playin abilities...there are too many bands out there with one member holding them back

Yeah like that douche that sings for Sexcrement. That band would be touring the world if their singier wasn't such a doucheface!

haha just kiddin!
Yeah we need a bad ass bassist!

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Jul 24,2006 5:20pm
dwellingsickness nli said:
DEATH2ALL said:

ah my bad, I thought you guys did play that

We supplied the grill.... Same thing.

toggletoggle post by VomittingCarcass   at Jul 24,2006 7:04pm
i_am_not_your_mom said:
My apologies. I've been informed that even though I added the postscript that my asscheese is good, that my comment sounded like a slight against Abnormality. It was not intended as such. They are an incredibly awesome band. Even though I have not heard them personally, the sum of its parts make for something incomprehensibly awesome. And I would love to play bass for the band, except I'm more of a guitarist than a bassist. And I'm sort of lacking in free time, and that little free time is going to be devoted to my own band.

are you somehow related to tim john? do you actually play drums, you forum slut?

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Jul 25,2006 12:33am
BASS PLEASE

toggletoggle post by Tim_John at Jul 25,2006 12:37am
VomittingCarcass said:
i_am_not_your_mom said:

are you somehow related to tim john? do you actually play drums, you forum slut?

LOLOLZ, if I was in a band, and had an arrogant air about me, I might conduct myself in such a manner.

NOT

AIGHT

I'M OUT 11111111111111111111111111

NO RLY

LATASHIFT 1111111111111111

OK IM DONE

J/K

don't play bass for abnormality, they are satanists! call the on them.

toggletoggle post by Tim_John at Jul 25,2006 12:39am
DEATH2ALL said:
And nobody taped it.

You should have asked. Tim john would have been more than happy to oblige, in true Satanic brothership.

TJ OUT

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Jul 25,2006 2:13am
Tim_John said:
DEATH2ALL said:
And nobody taped it.

You should have asked. Tim john would have been more than happy to oblige, in true Satanic brothership.

TJ OUT

Well goddamn son, if ya had the capability, why'd ya malfunction?

toggletoggle post by VomittingCarcass   at Jul 25,2006 11:35am
abnormality rules!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by hutch  at Jul 25,2006 8:21pm
this is a good fuckin gig. they are brutal as fuck, if your a bass player and your looking for a crazy band this is it!!

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Jul 25,2006 8:43pm
werd

toggletoggle post by deathchick   at Jul 31,2006 11:28pm
bump

toggletoggle post by Morbid_Mike at Aug 1,2006 7:14am
Ahahaha this fucking show on the 26th is going absolutly be brutal as fuck. Abnormality you have music up I'm not familiar with any of the tunes.Good luck in finding a bassist they are a bitch to find these days shit too many guitarists. BUMP

toggletoggle post by SACAPAPADOO   at Aug 2,2006 1:24pm
fucking bass players

toggletoggle post by DOM at Aug 9,2006 1:23am
Bass fishing.

toggletoggle post by deodiummortis  at Aug 13,2006 5:27am
Trout.

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_you_thankfully at Aug 27,2006 11:21am
VomittingCarcass said:
i_am_not_your_mom said:

To clarify a month or so beyond the original post, I was fairly trashed at the time of those comments.

And no, I don't play drums. As I said in the post I play guitar. And bass, sort of, not quite to the caliber these guys would probably want.

toggletoggle post by DOM at Sep 5,2006 5:17am
Salmon.

toggletoggle post by VomittingCarcass   at Sep 5,2006 10:11am
the cross slants to the side...will prove the damndest yet

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Survival Purulent Discharge
[default homepage] [print][6:54:04pm Apr 23,2024
load time 0.03868 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]