New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Why Mass............. is a shithole....and sucks...like, completely. by hoser on Jul 15,2006 7:33pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 15,2006 7:33pm edited Jul 15,2006 7:38pm
#1.) They drive like selfish, cocklicking assholes.

#2.) They speak 6545646546546+5465564564654 different languages. None of which I understand, or care to understand..."No speaky Engy Apu..."

#3.) Nice taxes assholes....now stop shopping here to avoid them.

#4.) Park benches aren't built for homeless scum....you can have your scum.

#5.) You assholes really are rude pricks on the road....

#6.) Have fun paying your Liberal feeding scummy, obscene taxes.

#7.) 9 out of 10 girls from Mass are fat or Puerto Rican....or both.

#8.)9 out of 10 guys from Mass have either hair gel or a bandana in their hair...."looks gay guys.....too bad you're the last to know..."

9.) The shitpipe in Haverhill....what are you burning there? How many brain tumors has that thing caused?.....

10.) Your state sucks shit....that's why all you asshole idiot, fagloving, dike wanting, cock loving, Liberal fucking assholes come here to vacation....to get away from that complete fucking asshole of a state.

11.) Your state sucks ass...now finally...will you assholes admit it?

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 15,2006 7:35pm
By the way......"mine goes to 11."

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jul 15,2006 7:42pm
Puerto Rican chicks dress totally skimpy

where's the problem with that?

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 15,2006 7:44pm
the_taste_of_cigarettes said:

Theirs still doesn't go to 11.

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jul 15,2006 8:33pm

the problem with that is that theirs goes to 21 and above... and by that i mean dress sizes.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jul 15,2006 9:12pm
I like people in Massachusetts. You're making some pretty crazy generalizations. If people were to generalize about people in your state based on you, you'd have a pretty shitty state.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 15,2006 9:20pm
Mass still sucks...but yer an OK dude....

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 15,2006 10:12pm
hoser said:
#1.) They drive like selfish, cocklicking assholes.

#2.) They speak 6545646546546+5465564564654 different languages. None of which I understand, or care to understand..."No speaky Engy Apu..."

#3.) Nice taxes assholes....now stop shopping here to avoid them.

#4.) Park benches aren't built for homeless scum....you can have your scum.

#5.) You assholes really are rude pricks on the road....

#6.) Have fun paying your Liberal feeding scummy, obscene taxes.

#7.) 9 out of 10 girls from Mass are fat or Puerto Rican....or both.

#8.)9 out of 10 guys from Mass have either hair gel or a bandana in their hair...."looks gay guys.....too bad you're the last to know..."

9.) The shitpipe in Haverhill....what are you burning there? How many brain tumors has that thing caused?.....

10.) Your state sucks shit....that's why all you asshole idiot, fagloving, dike wanting, cock loving, Liberal fucking assholes come here to vacation....to get away from that complete fucking asshole of a state.

11.) Your state sucks ass...now finally...will you assholes admit it?

12.) It's the only state in the Union that allows for fag marriage. Fuckin Commies won't let the people vote.

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Jul 15,2006 10:13pm
^^^^^
me

toggletoggle post by notorious_D.U.G. at Jul 15,2006 10:52pm
I don't know why people complain about MA. CT is so much worse.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jul 15,2006 11:33pm edited Jul 15,2006 11:34pm

the problem with that, is that they're puerto rican.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 15,2006 11:40pm
but we have the palladium...
wait that place sucks

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jul 15,2006 11:44pm edited Jul 15,2006 11:44pm
notorious_D.U.G. said:
I don't know why people complain about MA. CT is so much worse.

hey, at least we don't have the palladium.

we have...uh...the webster. fuck.

toggletoggle post by chrisnli at Jul 15,2006 11:45pm
mass isnt as bad as New Jersey, the armpit of the entire world

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Jul 16,2006 12:37am
Hoser, man, who was this girl that got you all emo over Mass?

Also, I heard a few Puerto Ricans are living in Maine these days, it's going to get a little more difficult for you xenos to hide. Newfoundland is looking clear though.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Jul 16,2006 12:55am
I do hate MA, but a few of your statements are way too far off base. Population wise, we've got some land masses (like worcester, boston, brockton, plymouth county, etc..) that have populations larger than most of NH on their own. Each of these masses has it's own ghetto origins. In boston theres a lot of black, irish, and italian. I don't see too many puerto ricans. You see more of that headed south, towards the old mill and wharfing towns like New Bedford.

I agree with the person who said they're against Ma. being the first state to allow gay marriage. While I use less harsh words than the original poster, I think it's an embarrasment that gives us an unfairly inaccurate image of being far more liberal of a state than we really are. I'm not saying I'm against equal rights to union, etc.. etc.., I'm saying we really don't belong leading the pack on this one. I find it hilarious, since my company has had a few employees come through that moved here so they could get "married". Then they're flabbergasted at how few rights they actually get here in MA, and move the hell away.

This is a retarded, conservative, welfare loving state that loves taxing everyone, but only hooking up a select few. Fuck the kennedy's and menino, I'm moving.

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jul 16,2006 2:16am
ArrowHead nli said:
Fuck the kennedy's and menino

toggletoggle post by magnus at Jul 16,2006 2:42am
anonymous said:

12.) It's the only state in the Union that allows for fag marriage. Fuckin Commies won't let the people vote.

wow, that was fucking stupid...vermont has gay marriage too.

...and they won't let the people vote on it (yet) because it's the judiciary's responsibility to correct the inequalities set in the law and having a vote on such issue would potentially create an inequality. this country is based on life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, and if that is infringed upon on anyone that isn't in prison, then the judicial branch is supposed to correct that. let the fags get married, who fucking cares! i just want the gay marriage protesters to shut up and the advocates to shut up and move on. this shouldn't be an issue in this country, let alone this state! shut up, move one and lets get to bigger problems like the BIG DIG! i agree, this state has problems (and it's not just the generalizations of the people that hoser pointed out), but whatever man. talk shit all you want about my state, those things don't really apply to me, so what do i care. fuck everyone

toggletoggle post by CNV at Jul 16,2006 3:56am
NH- Live Free or Die

Best state in New England and Retzam still fucks men

toggletoggle post by CNV at Jul 16,2006 4:04am
and the number one reason why NH is better than Mass

Niggers and Jews

Yeah, I said it

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 16,2006 5:11am
Fuck MA and fuck CT and fuck NY and fuck NH and especially fuck NJ, RI rules. Well, at least where I live.

AND FUCK YOU.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Jul 16,2006 11:10am
We have the sports teams for New England

Otherwise, fuck the taxes, fuck the corrupt local goverment, fuck manino, fuck the kennedy family, fuck not having the people's will enforced.
I'm stickin with Mass for the time being.

Watch out NH. As much as I want things to change here to miorror your laws, more Mass transplant and liberal assclowns are moving up there and are gonna start to make NH more "progressive".
Isn't that just swell? You'll be more tolerant and open minded after they take away more of your rights that's you've enjoyed up north for a while.
"Live to pay for other's freedom or be sued and called a (insert ist or ism here)!"

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Jul 16,2006 11:56am
"gay people shouldn't be allowed to marry. When boys kiss boys, it's icky"

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jul 16,2006 12:12pm
niccolai said:
"gay people shouldn't be allowed to marry. When boys kiss boys, it's icky"

yeah thats right up there with the texas law grouping gays in with incest. cause you know when the doctors and cops asked the lil girl

"hey hunnie what was it like when your father raped you ?'

"eww it was gross, like two guys kissing"

so see there you have it.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jul 16,2006 12:25pm

Hoser's top 10 is pure genius.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jul 16,2006 12:27pm
powerkok said:

Hoser's top 10 is pure genius.

dont you mean pure miller highlife

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 16,2006 12:29pm
Hahahahahaha...that too.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jul 16,2006 12:29pm
PBR, dood....cmon...I know Hoser.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jul 16,2006 12:39pm
powerkok said:
PBR, dood....cmon...I know Hoser.

watch out, drinking PBR is the cool Boston hipster thing to do. i think Hoser might be warming up to the Mass Scene a lil.

oh yeah all beer is piss and doesnt matter what you drink anyways

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 16,2006 12:41pm
Taxes pay for things we enjoy, like someone picking up your garbage and taking it to the dump for you...and I kind of like my college which is funded by the state through taxes...someday you right wingers will figure out that taxes are not a bad thing.

And I don't go to your boring ass state, ever. Who wants to be bored to death on vacation?

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Jul 16,2006 12:44pm
A quick guide to vacations in NH:

"Wow a tree. Never seen one of those before"

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 16,2006 12:50pm
niccolai said:
A quick guide to vacations in NH:

"Wow a tree. Never seen one of those before"

hahah, exactly.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 16,2006 12:54pm edited Jul 16,2006 12:58pm
or......the way Massholes REALLY vacation here.

"Oh hunny pool ovah!!! I like that indian joowlry!!! It's so pretty and soooo tax free!!!! .....Oh honey a lickah stowah!!! Open on Sunday!! Poowle in theyah!!! Lets get a shoppin caht loaded with booze!!!"

"Were almowst to the lake kids...daddies speeding and cutting off as many of these woodsy hicks as he can!!" Oh it'll be great to get to the lake and talk REALLY lowd so that everyone up theyahh knows that Massholes have arrived at the lake!! Then we can speed arownd in a rented boat that we have no idea how to drive!!! Daddy can almost run protected species like Loons down with the boat because he's an idiot...then we can say, "look at the duck, kids" Then some NH guy will yell..."It's a fucking LOON you Masshole retards...they don't eat bread crusts!!!"

"Kids...your dad was a pro waterskiier back in his day...he'll teach you how to watah ski!!!"

Then the NH guy yells........"hey retard (to the dad).....you have the skiis on the wrong feet!!!"

Then the Massholes all try to fish for big bass with their $24 Zebco rod and reel package and a styrofoam container full of worms that they bought at the convenience store. Then they just throw the container in the lake when they're done.

Ya....this is all shit that I've actually witnessed at our camp up here in Maine....

Ya, Massholes are real outdoorsy......tell ya what...stay down in your smog filled, overpopulated, fag loving state.

We'll stay up here in our beautiful, untouched, and underpopulated areas with the LOONS (not ducks, idiots.) In peace and quiet.

You guys stay down in Mass with that giant shitpipe blowing smoke all over Haverhill...and all the fucking Habeebs and Spics wearing sideways hats.

No problem.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 16,2006 1:08pm
hoser said:
Oh honey a lickah stowah!!! Open on Sunday!! Poowle in theyah!!! Lets get a shoppin caht loaded with booze!!!"

For your information, honey bunch, our liquor stores have been open on Sunday for years.

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Jul 16,2006 1:15pm
Hoser you sound like you're caught in a Tom Arnold movie.

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Jul 16,2006 1:16pm
pam said:
hoser said:
Oh honey a lickah stowah!!! Open on Sunday!! Poowle in theyah!!! Lets get a shoppin caht loaded with booze!!!"

For your information, honey bunch, our liquor stores have been open on Sunday for years.

He's thinking of my gay state.

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Jul 16,2006 1:20pm
pam said:
hoser said:

well depending on the town/city.

toggletoggle post by vomitthesoul  at Jul 16,2006 1:23pm
Do you people have anything better to do than bitch about Massholes?

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 16,2006 1:24pm
No, we have nothing better to do but thank you for reading.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 16,2006 1:26pm
If I had something better to do, I'd be doing it.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jul 16,2006 1:34pm
CNV said:
NH- Live Free or Die

Best state in New England and Retzam still fucks men

Yep, and I'm still waiting for you to put out you sexy bitch.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jul 16,2006 1:35pm
CNV said:
and the number one reason why NH is better than Mass

Niggers and Jews

Yeah, I said it

No one cares about anything you say anyway.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jul 16,2006 1:37pm
its all i simple cry of "im too poor to live in MA, so ill bitch about it"

even though ive noticed that portsmouth is slowly turning into a nice little version of cambridge.

toggletoggle post by vomitthesoul  at Jul 16,2006 1:41pm
What would the state of NH do without us Massholes?

We come up there to shop to save the money on tax
Us smokers buy smokes in NH because its way cheaper
We vacation there

NH has alot to owe to us Massholes.Without us,the NH government wouldnt be as wealthy

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 16,2006 1:44pm
the man has a good point.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r nli at Jul 16,2006 2:15pm
live free or die, the old man in the mountain chose the latter of the two.

toggletoggle post by Through 88 Bring Us Stength at Jul 16,2006 2:31pm
I am glad I found this messageboard. Excellent, excellent post. Good to see my white brothers standing up against the mogrel races and the evil sodomites. Very few states have been able to maintain their racial purity and not allow the jews to run everything, the spics to take all the jobs and the darkies to collect all the welfare checks.

Be proud of your heritage.
Be proud of your race.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 16,2006 2:34pm
Don't blame the spics, blame the companies that hire them illegally.

Also: Eat shit, nazi

toggletoggle post by Through 88 Bring Us Stength at Jul 16,2006 2:35pm
You sound like a jew.

toggletoggle post by Through 88 Bring Us Stength at Jul 16,2006 2:37pm
I revise that post. You look like a jew as well.

Come on in, it's just a shower.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 16,2006 2:48pm
I am a jewnigger.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 16,2006 2:49pm
I also love the gays.

toggletoggle post by Through 88 Bring Us Stength at Jul 16,2006 2:49pm
Race traitor.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 16,2006 2:50pm
I'm jerking off a nigger, a spic, AND a jew RIGHT NOW.

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Jul 16,2006 2:54pm
"HOT SHOWER! HOT SHOWER!"

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jul 16,2006 3:12pm
I LOVE RACIAL JIZZZZZ!!!

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Jul 16,2006 3:33pm

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 16,2006 4:29pm
That would look awesome with a swastika in the middle.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Jul 16,2006 6:08pm
vomitthesoul said:
What would the state of NH do without us Massholes?

We come up there to shop to save the money on tax
Us smokers buy smokes in NH because its way cheaper
We vacation there

NH has alot to owe to us Massholes.Without us,the NH government wouldnt be as wealthy

Neither would the Maine government. Oh wait, they're not.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 16,2006 11:03pm
Portsmouth is the Left wing scum of NH. BECAUSE it's populated by rich Massholes and New Yorkers.

I wish that seabrook would blow up just so that I could see all the lefties burn...and of course....whine about how some Republican did it on purpose.

Portsmouth used to be cool when I was growing up, but like everything else....Massholes have ruined that too.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 16,2006 11:03pm
We need fucking border guards.....like my Dad always used to say...

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Jul 17,2006 12:05am
hoser said:
or......the way Massholes REALLY vacation here.

"Oh hunny pool ovah!!! I like that indian joowlry!!! It's so pretty and soooo tax free!!!! .....Oh honey a lickah stowah!!! Open on Sunday!! Poowle in theyah!!! Lets get a shoppin caht loaded with booze!!!"

"Were almowst to the lake kids...daddies speeding and cutting off as many of these woodsy hicks as he can!!" Oh it'll be great to get to the lake and talk REALLY lowd so that everyone up theyahh knows that Massholes have arrived at the lake!! Then we can speed arownd in a rented boat that we have no idea how to drive!!! Daddy can almost run protected species like Loons down with the boat because he's an idiot...then we can say, "look at the duck, kids" Then some NH guy will yell..."It's a fucking LOON you Masshole retards...they don't eat bread crusts!!!"

"Kids...your dad was a pro waterskiier back in his day...he'll teach you how to watah ski!!!"

Then the NH guy yells........"hey retard (to the dad).....you have the skiis on the wrong feet!!!"

Then the Massholes all try to fish for big bass with their $24 Zebco rod and reel package and a styrofoam container full of worms that they bought at the convenience store. Then they just throw the container in the lake when they're done.

Ya....this is all shit that I've actually witnessed at our camp up here in Maine....

Ya, Massholes are real outdoorsy......tell ya what...stay down in your smog filled, overpopulated, fag loving state.

We'll stay up here in our beautiful, untouched, and underpopulated areas with the LOONS (not ducks, idiots.) In peace and quiet.

You guys stay down in Mass with that giant shitpipe blowing smoke all over Haverhill...and all the fucking Habeebs and Spics wearing sideways hats.

No problem.

hahhhahahahahahaha
that's why I love Maine and think my homestate of mass is as gay as two men fucking......
IMG]http://www.gay-marketing.com/mcouple.jpg[/IMG]
......If only I wern't a fucking loser and I could just get a place of my own....

toggletoggle post by CNV at Jul 17,2006 2:23am
hoser said:
Portsmouth is the Left wing scum of NH. BECAUSE it's populated by rich Massholes and New Yorkers.

I wish that seabrook would blow up just so that I could see all the lefties burn...and of course....whine about how some Republican did it on purpose.

Portsmouth used to be cool when I was growing up, but like everything else....Massholes have ruined that too.

Portsmouth was cool during the Elvis Room days

Too leftist and yuppie for me

I still dig Seabrook for the following reasons- Fish Chowdah, Bubba beach, the marsh marauders, and Tattoo parlors

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Jul 17,2006 8:22am
don't forget radiation, and two-headed clamdigging children.

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Jul 17,2006 8:39am
two headed clam digging children eeeeeeeeeeyarrrrrrrgh!

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 17,2006 8:54am
'brookas do make good chowdah.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Jul 17,2006 10:11am
It's that special ingredient. Radiated, mutant urschleim.

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Jul 17,2006 10:12am
sprayed with retardent

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jul 17,2006 10:12am
this thread needs more pics of hot latinas

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Jul 17,2006 10:14am
they reek

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 17,2006 10:27am

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Jul 17,2006 10:28am
ralf. that's fucking gross

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Jul 17,2006 10:51am
i'm getting so mad. i want to shit on that girls face 10 times over again and slice her belly up. oooooga

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 17,2006 11:01am
come on man, she's big and fab-u-lous!

toggletoggle post by ram_girl  at Jul 17,2006 11:02am
I don't know whats bigger, her hips or her cheeks......

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 17,2006 11:25am
i can smell her vagina through the screen.

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Jul 17,2006 12:32pm
OK, that chick's face HAD to be modified in photoshop, either that or she needs to go to a hospital immediately.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jul 17,2006 12:35pm
MA > hoser's mother's uterus

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 17,2006 12:37pm
yeah thats definitely a doctored photo. or like you said Shadow, she needs to see a doctor immediately.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 17,2006 12:53pm
I don't think it's doctored, I think it's just fat.

toggletoggle post by ram_girl  at Jul 17,2006 12:58pm
She looks like the off-spring of The Joker!!!!

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 17,2006 1:00pm
look at the thickness of her fingers compared to her hand. the fingers are skinny but the palm is HUGE. thats definitely not real.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jul 17,2006 1:08pm
yea definitely doctored...you can see how they used the smudge effect tomake her look fatter, a lot of her parts are blurry when compared to the rest of the photo

still hilarious though

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 17,2006 1:12pm
my last roommate was over 2 bills and she had skinnier fingers than me.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jul 17,2006 1:23pm
only massholes can change the topic of a thread to fat chicks

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 17,2006 1:24pm
she looks like a fat female Quagmire

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 17,2006 1:33pm
giggety giggety

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jul 17,2006 1:37pm
far from it

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Jul 17,2006 2:07pm
it's doctored, look at the floor, it's all warped and distorted, and her belt appears blurry, where the rest of her is semi-in focus...

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Jul 17,2006 2:54pm
I like the big hips but the face isn't working for me. It's a bad angle.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Jul 17,2006 3:02pm

toggletoggle post by BONEDADDY978 at Jul 17,2006 3:36pm
Hey HOSER, if you hate MA so much then stay in Maine. You are the biggest fucking retard on this board. Maine is full of hicks with awful teeth and out of date clothes. I bet if I was to open your closet I would find nothing but trucker hats, a bow and arrow, some crushed Bud Light cans and flannel shirts. I also be willing to bet that half of the stuff your parents own was paid for with Marlboro miles. Just wait until one of these days when you or someone you know gets sick from inbreeding. You will go to a hospital in Maine where they will try to amputate, cause thats all they do up there. Guess where you fucking hicks will be running to, BOSTON!!! Because unlike you Maine fucks, some people from Boston are actually smart!!! We are able to handle complex situations, not just sit around all day fishing and fucking our sisters. Maine sucks dude get over it. You are a fucking idiot. Im really surprised that you have a computer in your shack. Ding ding ding, you better get a move on, mama's ringin the supper bell. You fucking loser!!!

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Jul 17,2006 3:38pm
DrinkHardThrashHard said:
I like the big hips but the face isn't working for me.

Agreed. I think the hips are real but the face was definitely modified in photoshop to look hideous. Just goes to show you, nature is always more attractive than doctored mutations.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 17,2006 5:04pm
Look doctored or not, I delivered.

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Jul 17,2006 5:33pm
True. For all I know, it's not really doctored, and her mother mated with a bullfrog.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 17,2006 8:23pm
BONEDADDY978 said:
Hey HOSER, if you hate MA so much then stay in Maine. You are the biggest fucking retard on this board. Maine is full of hicks with awful teeth and out of date clothes. I bet if I was to open your closet I would find nothing but trucker hats, a bow and arrow, some crushed Bud Light cans and flannel shirts. I also be willing to bet that half of the stuff your parents own was paid for with Marlboro miles. Just wait until one of these days when you or someone you know gets sick from inbreeding. You will go to a hospital in Maine where they will try to amputate, cause thats all they do up there. Guess where you fucking hicks will be running to, BOSTON!!! Because unlike you Maine fucks, some people from Boston are actually smart!!! We are able to handle complex situations, not just sit around all day fishing and fucking our sisters. Maine sucks dude get over it. You are a fucking idiot. Im really surprised that you have a computer in your shack. Ding ding ding, you better get a move on, mama's ringin the supper bell. You fucking loser!!!

hahahaha Hoser, you suck!!!

toggletoggle post by BONEDADDY978 at Jul 18,2006 7:52am
I actually saw one of those magic marker mexicans last night, thought of this pic. It was hilarious.

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jul 18,2006 8:37am
ShadowSD said:
True. For all I know, it's not really doctored, and her mother mated with a bullfrog.

It was definitely doctored, unless somehow that woman is so ugly that she makes the ground and walls around her face and butt look just like the photoshop smudge tool was used via bluriness.

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jul 18,2006 8:37am

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jul 18,2006 10:38am
granite

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jul 18,2006 10:42am
yea or whoever put the wall together got a DUI on the way out
ShadowSD said:

It was definitely doctored, unless somehow that woman is so ugly that she makes the ground and walls around her face and butt look just like the photoshop smudge tool was used via bluriness.

toggletoggle post by ctborderpatrol at Jul 18,2006 12:55pm
TheGreatSpaldino said:

the problem with that is that theirs goes to 21 and above... and by that i mean dress sizes.

and how many kids they pop out by the time they're 25

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 18,2006 1:13pm
BONEDADDY978 said:

You guys see what I mean?? This moron is a perfect example. He worries about "out of date clothes."

Whats wrong with flannel shirts? They're warm, comfortable.....have you ever tried one of these things?

Now get back to watching "House of Style" and "Cribs" before you get hurt.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 18,2006 2:35pm
hoser said:
BONEDADDY978 said:

You guys see what I mean?? This moron is a perfect example. He worries about "out of date clothes."

Whats wrong with flannel shirts? They're warm, comfortable.....have you ever tried one of these things?

Now get back to watching "House of Style" and "Cribs" before you get hurt.

He's just pissed that

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 18,2006 2:36pm
you could kick his ass in real life

toggletoggle post by Troll at Jul 18,2006 4:06pm
BONEDADDY978 said:
I also be willing to bet that half of the stuff your parents own was paid for with Marlboro miles.

sorry, that is kinda funny

toggletoggle post by Troll at Jul 18,2006 4:08pm edited Jul 18,2006 4:08pm
I'm from NH
My swimming trunks are made out of wool flannel.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 18,2006 4:15pm
We don't wear swimming trunks in Maine. We just take our pants off and jump in. It's not like we have any 3 eyed retardomonsters swimming in our waters. Every freshwater fish in Mass. has had their genetic code altered by all of the dirty tampons floating in their water.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 18,2006 4:16pm
oh.....and that big shit pipe spewing that wretched stink all over Haverhill....WTF is that thing??

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jul 18,2006 4:22pm edited Jul 18,2006 4:23pm
I went to Canobie yesterday with the famz and my bro's famz.....
We overheard some fat douche cackling about...
"its a lowng roide bayk ta Rahveeyah...wawwk faystah, cmahhhhn..."
She was a disgusting beast and her husband had a munt. (extended man cunt)

To which my bro resonates....."Yes, quick....Go Home!"
Good fuckin times.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Jul 18,2006 4:39pm
hoser said:
It's not like we have any 3 eyed retardomonsters swimming in our waters.

But the kids you had with your sister have 3 eyes though.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Jul 18,2006 4:40pm edited Jul 18,2006 4:40pm
hoser said:
oh.....and that big shit pipe spewing that wretched stink all over Haverhill....WTF is that thing??

Probably the building where all our shitty bands practice.

Or the garbage recycling plant.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Jul 18,2006 4:48pm
DrinkHardThrashHard said:
hoser said:

Probably the building where all our shitty bands practice.

Or the garbage recycling plant.

correction: Gahhbage

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Jul 18,2006 8:02pm
hoser said:
We don't wear swimming trunks in Maine. We just take our pants off and jump in. It's not like we have any 3 eyed retardomonsters swimming in our waters. Every freshwater fish in Mass. has had their genetic code altered by all of the dirty tampons floating in their water

...when they should have had their genetic code altered by semen as it was intended?

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Jul 18,2006 8:08pm
When Maine is overrun by a race of fishmen, you'll be sorry.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Jul 18,2006 8:10pm
hmmmmm if MA sucks so much then why are we all here why does rttp exist why do we exist??? if MA wasn't here then we wouldn't nor would the united states

toggletoggle post by chrisnli at Jul 18,2006 8:26pm
xanonymousx said:
hmmmmm if MA sucks so much then why are we all here why does rttp exist why do we exist??? if MA wasn't here then we wouldn't nor would the united states

If Mass didnt exist there wouldnt be half of the number of trend-edge faggots around here

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jul 18,2006 9:08pm
Ya see, WHITE PEOPLE DRIVE LIKE THIS....doo dee dum dee dum

AND BLACK PEOPLE DRIVE LIKE THIS....BOOM-CH DEWNDEWN

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 18,2006 9:19pm
WHITE PEOPLE BE ALL LIKE "EXCUSE, ME"

BUT THE BROTHAS THEY BE LIKE "DUH FUCK YOU WANT, BISH?"

toggletoggle post by infoterror  at Jul 19,2006 12:10am
MOVE TO ISRAEL

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 19,2006 8:58am
BobNOMAAMRooney nli said:
Ya see, WHITE PEOPLE DRIVE LIKE THIS....doo dee dum dee dum

AND BLACK PEOPLE DRIVE LIKE THIS....BOOM-CH DEWNDEWN

Pahahahahahahahahahahaha........Boom-ch dewn dewn...hahahahahahahaha

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 19,2006 8:58am
infoterror said:
MOVE TO ISRAEL

Hahahaha......no.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Jul 19,2006 9:26am
ShadowSD said:
When Maine is overrun by a race of fishmen, you'll be sorry.

Oh man, that was brilliant if you meant what I think you meant.

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Jul 19,2006 10:16am
Thanks, I'm glad someone caught that.

If I'm ever dumb enough to swim in Maine's swimming trunk-free waters, remind me to keep my distance from Hoser splooge.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 19,2006 11:38am
Mass is a smelly, crime infested, bad place.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Sep 9,2006 6:07am
^

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Sep 9,2006 10:39am
i just hate MA because the bullshit cops keep pulling me over and giving me bullshit tickets

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 12,2006 5:05pm
too many kikes

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][11:34:10am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.08903 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]