New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> what would you do?~advice needed by succubus on Oct 8,2003 8:08am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 8,2003 8:08am edited Oct 8,2003 8:10am
ok serious question (yeah yeah you are probably thinking...then why post here?)

Anyhow, when i was living in my house I decided to get a roommate for a few months...basically, to help with the bills and help her out at the same time. She decided to move to a new state (MA) and stay with me...we were supposedly friends....i thought we were...but anyhow

she moved in middle end of July...and i told her not to worry about paying me $$$ in July in order to give her time to settle in. I even bought her groceries (yeah yeah naive sucker is written on my forehead sometimes)

so August comes around...she gets a job...and well...goes out every night drinking...drinking her money away

I started asking her about $$$ ... and i guess i did the unmentionable...i told her that instead of going out so much, she should save her $$$ (Call me mom if you will..but i wasn't getting any $ and she wasan't paying her bills)

initially she said she would split everything with me...and well frankly. she split the electricity bill once and another bill once...

she would come home drunk and fall asleep on the sofa and leave the TV on all night...annoyed the fuck out of me...my electricity bill tripled...anyhow...more than that...that tv was my dad's and came a long way and he's since passed away...and if it breaks...well i'd be pissed to say the least....but on to my story...

i reminded her about money a few more times...leaving her messages (at this point she would not be home when i was home) and then eventually middle of september...i came home and her shit was gone...
all gone...

no note

i know where she works and drove by once and saw her car...i have left her 3 messages on her cell phone since then...

"i thought you were my friend but i guess not"
"i hope you will do the right thing"

"call me to at least let me know you are ok...if you don't want to talk to me, at least leave me a message on my work voicemail at night, so you know i won't pick up"

she has not called me back

This morning i decide to call her...i guess her drunk ass picked up the phone but she decided not to talk...after about 30 seconds of silence .. i hung up

What would you do?

She owes me over $1000

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 8,2003 8:10am
take your teachings from the movie "a bronx tale"
funny, I just searched on the word "hope" and came up with this thread.

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Oct 8,2003 8:35am
take her to small claims court

toggletoggle post by Siberian at Oct 8,2003 8:50am
I was in a similar situation a few years back, it really sucks and there's not a whole lot you can do, especially if they were never on a lease agreement. You could take her to small claims court if you have copies of all the bills she owes you for. Call Judge Judy, she'll help you out.

My uncle actually is a landlord up in Rochester NY and he bought a new house to rennovate and rent out and inherited some tenants, one of his tenants (a crack head prostitute) had her place robbed and she tried to blame my uncle and she called Joe Brown. My uncle had his day in court (on TV) but Joe saw through the crack head and sided with my uncle. Pretty funny episode!

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at Oct 8,2003 8:52am
losen the lugnuts on all 4 of her tires of her car when she's in a bar and when she crashes she will be arrested for drunk driving

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Oct 8,2003 8:55am edited Oct 8,2003 8:56am
take her to judge judy.

btw, I heard that its actually cheaper to leave the tv on, than turning it on and off.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 8,2003 9:00am edited Oct 8,2003 9:01am
thanks for the feedback guys...

unfortunately, i think i missed that Judge Joe Brown episode...

about the electricity for the big screen TV..i was more worried about the TV...because i'd come home from work and have it on while doing other things...and then i'd go to bed...she'd get home after that and leave the TV on...until she left at around 4:30pm...then i'd get home from work...so it was more along the lines of me worried about it breaking...

and there is more to her story...she still hadn't changed her plates when i saw her car...i know she got pulled over for out of state plates..and she hasn't changed them..

also...i know for a fact that she drives drunk...she totalled 1 car and damaged the side of her latest car ... which pisses me off because she can hurt an innocent person...

i don't want to be a bitch...Karma will probably have its way with her...the bitch

toggletoggle post by university of joe mcnamara at Oct 8,2003 10:02am
get your money before she dies in a car crash!!

was this that red headed girl i met at the middle east?

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 8,2003 10:13am

toggletoggle post by Siberian at Oct 8,2003 12:52pm
succubus said:
thanks for the feedback guys...

unfortunately, i think i missed that Judge Joe Brown episode...

about the electricity for the big screen TV..i was more worried about the TV...because i'd come home from work and have it on while doing other things...and then i'd go to bed...she'd get home after that and leave the TV on...until she left at around 4:30pm...then i'd get home from work...so it was more along the lines of me worried about it breaking...

and there is more to her story...she still hadn't changed her plates when i saw her car...i know she got pulled over for out of state plates..and she hasn't changed them..

also...i know for a fact that she drives drunk...she totalled 1 car and damaged the side of her latest car ... which pisses me off because she can hurt an innocent person...

i don't want to be a bitch...Karma will probably have its way with her...the bitch

I have that Joe Brown episode on tape at my moms house, it's hilarous. Anyway, Karma will have it's way with her, the friend (well x-friend now) that did that to me basically screwed the whole crew of friends over in one way or another, stealing clothes, cds, anything to make him seem cooler and give him a better image, well that fucked him in the end cause now he's 26 years old back home sucking on his mama's nipple and has no friends at all. Too fucking bad for him!

toggletoggle post by armageddonday   at Oct 8,2003 1:06pm
being negative as I am....I think forget about your $1000, and roomates, roomates suck anyway. They never wash their dishes, leave their dirty laundry on the bathroom floor, smoke your stash, eat your food. I mean, you know you won't get your money back. The good point of all that is that you didn't have to kick her out or struggle to make her leave, she left by herself. Change the keys, and if you see her kick her ass.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 8,2003 1:10pm
yeah, that's what I meant about the bronx tales thing.
let the $$ go and you never have to deal with that person ever again.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Oct 8,2003 1:13pm
whoop her bitch ass

toggletoggle post by DOM isn't doing his schoolwork at Oct 8,2003 1:32pm
Stab her in the face with your mind.

And a rusty fork.

And Satan.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][5:57:04am Apr 24,2024
load time 0.01105 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]