New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Give Up The Ghost by easyed_69 on Oct 7,2003 4:48pm
Add To All Your Pages!
Oct 7, 2003 The Palladium (Worcester, MA)
daughters - 2003-10-07
Daughters(32)
flash animated slider show
give_up_the_ghost - 2003-10-07
Give Up The Ghost(96)
the_bled - 2003-10-07
The Bled(82)
the_hope_conspiracy - 2003-10-07
The Hope Conspiracy(80)
toggletoggle post by easyed_69 at Oct 7,2003 4:48pm
Anyone heading to this show tonight? I'm thinking of going, but I have to find a ride first. Goddamn shows in worcester on weekdays.....

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 7,2003 5:10pm
I'm going there.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 7,2003 6:15pm
damn... I'm heading out to this now.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 7,2003 11:33pm
working on the pictures now

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 7,2003 11:59pm
http://www.returntothepit.com/concert.php?date=2003-10-07
pictures are up.
I can't hold my eyes open.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 8,2003 8:13am
geez... the line out side was like that scene sucks video.. all the kids were dropped off by their parents and talled about ninjas or their profiles on livejournal.
I also got told my camera was "too professional" at the door, but I got it in anyhow.

the bled: these guys came out of no where and were pretty awesome. the crowd got into it them. They played a song and it was good. I guess I'll hear it on the next cd.

the daughters: weird... their set list wasn't just numbers. it muct be because they have an actual new cd. Lots of shots of the lead singer playing with his spit or picking his nose that I missed cause of people's hands being in the way. I think that no daughters show can top the ICC one I saw.

the hope conspiracy: solid set. the crowd started it's stage diving at this point of the nice. damn, this was my 4th time seeing them too.

give up the ghost: an put on a pretty awesome set. I've seen them 3 times over the length of this site. Did anyone hear anything of what the singer was muttering between songs? I had absolutely no clue.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Oct 8,2003 8:57am
camera too professional? yeah, those bands are fucking so huge.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 8,2003 9:07am
so many different things have happened to us waiting to get in to the Palladium...

i remember for a Nile show in the winter...it was freezing outside and they would not let the Rev in with his camera..he had to leave it outside, go inside without it, get his photo pass..go back out to show it to them...

crazy! anyhow...being the freezing cccolld person i always am (I have a space heater on at my desk now)....i still told him to go inside while i waited outside with his camera...i remember him looking through the window at me shivering outside...sigh

heh

toggletoggle post by easyed_69 at Oct 8,2003 11:19am
Yeah, I didn't understand a thing Wes was muttering. He was probably drunk or something.

Anyways, it was a pretty solid show. Can't wait to see Hope Conspiracy again on Saturday.

toggletoggle post by University of Joe McNamara at Oct 8,2003 5:53pm
daughters eh?
that band is the epitamy of all that is gay

toggletoggle post by .destruction.by.my.mom. at Oct 8,2003 7:35pm
Wow. I hate living in Maine and missing shows like this. Anyway, Daughters is not "gay" in any respect...i think most of them have girlfriends. but my question is this: is Wes from GUTG missing his left hand? if he is thats crazy but maybe all the pictures are just weird. yeah.

toggletoggle post by nick   at Oct 8,2003 9:10pm
he is missing his hand in fact.

toggletoggle post by .destruction.by.my.mom. at Oct 8,2003 10:14pm
Hunh...no shit. I had no idea. Was it a birth defect or was he in an accident with a wood chipper or something?

toggletoggle post by jake at Oct 9,2003 12:59pm
some say he was born without it.
some say he cut too deep and needed it amputated. (hes pretty suicidal.)

others say hes used that nub to fist a chick. true story.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:why are you saying that
[default homepage] [print][9:14:00pm Apr 23,2024
load time 0.01821 secs/18 queries]
[search][refresh page]