New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> 7/8 - Hell Within/Trauma Concept/NeverSayNever by mcmahon on Jul 1,2006 2:07pm
Add To All Your Pages!
Jul 8, 2006 Reflections (Chelmsford, Ma)
fractured_silence - 2006-07-08
Fractured Silence(7)
flash animated slider show
hell_within - 2006-07-08
Hell Within(105)
neversaynever - 2006-07-08
NeverSayNever(58)
stars_fell_on - 2006-07-08
XStars Fell OnX(77)
trauma_concept - 2006-07-08
Trauma Concept(80)
July 2006red means cancelled
toggletoggle post by mcmahon  at Jul 1,2006 2:07pm
July 8, 2006
Reflections Lounge
67 Parkhurst Road
Chelmsford, MA 01824
All Ages, $10, 3pm

Hell Within - http://www.hellwithin.com

Trauma Concept - http://www.traumaconcept.com

Stars Fell On - http://www.starsfellon.com

NeverSayNever - http://www.neversayneveronline.com

Fractured Silence - http://www.myspace.com/fracturedsilence

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 6,2006 3:53am
hell within sucks

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 6,2006 10:26am
Hell within does not suck. Listen to the cd before you follow the RTTP trend of hating everything that isnt underground grind or black metal. Get your head out of your ass. They are some good guys just playing what they like. And for the record, they are doing really well too. Better than you, when it comes down to it.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 6,2006 10:41am
i'll have to agree that they are not very good. and you want to preach about trendy? they jumped on the bandwagon as soon as it got big. werent they formerly known as Twytch? i guess its more lucrative to put the word "Hell" in your band name. i REALLY dislike the clean vocals. when i heard the album i thought it sounded borderline mediocre, it wasnt anything spectacular or groundbreaking, but when the clean vocals came in, it went right out the window for me.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jul 6,2006 11:19am
their singer wants to fight this whole messageboard for not liking his band and calling them nu metal. i think he should fight rich horror first.

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Jul 6,2006 11:27am
anonymous said:
They are some good guys just playing what they like.

I'm sure that applies to the nu-metal garbage they were playing in their previous incarnation, as well as whatever it is they'll switch to as soon as the latest trend dies.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jul 6,2006 11:27am

What is this thursday show shit???
Dont you know HCN practices Thurs night?? jeez.
hahaha

Have a good show tonight, doods.

toggletoggle post by mcmahon  at Jul 6,2006 3:32pm
powerkok said:

What is this thursday show shit???
Dont you know HCN practices Thurs night?? jeez.
hahaha

Have a good show tonight, doods.

This show is saturday. The Zircon show is tonight.

Blame Steve.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 6,2006 5:27pm
All good bands evolve their sound to stay with the times. Just because you dont like what is considered "popular" at this time doesnt mean it sucks. How do you think bands like Aerosmith and The Rolling Stones stayed around for so long. For the record though I hate Aerosmith and The Rolling Stones. Im confident that 90% of the people who bash Hell Within cant play half as well as they can. If they could, they would be in a decent touring band getting world wide attention and not bashing other bands.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jul 6,2006 5:31pm
motorhead never evolved their sound and they rule. anonymous is wrong.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jul 6,2006 5:32pm
good bands are timeless. fuck evolving with the times. bands can evolve all they want, but i only like bands that evolve on their own, rather than to stay on top of trend shifts.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 6,2006 5:37pm
The key to success in the music industry is liking Hell Within. You heard it here first.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 6,2006 5:37pm
All this coming from a kid who sounds like Aaron Lewis with a cock up his ass. Your band sucks pal. Dreaded Silence. Try Dreaded Noise.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 7,2006 10:43am
anonymous said:
All good bands evolve their sound to stay with the times. Just because you dont like what is considered "popular" at this time doesnt mean it sucks. How do you think bands like Aerosmith and The Rolling Stones stayed around for so long. For the record though I hate Aerosmith and The Rolling Stones. Im confident that 90% of the people who bash Hell Within cant play half as well as they can. If they could, they would be in a decent touring band getting world wide attention and not bashing other bands.

by that logic then you are saying that a band like Avenged Sevenfold is better than someone like Zircon, simply because they are a "decent touring band"

toggletoggle post by mcmahon  at Jul 7,2006 11:02am
Zircon kicked ass last night.

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jul 7,2006 11:59am edited Jul 7,2006 12:01pm
i have to agree on Hell Within blowing ass. bands like them and On Broken Wings and Wigger McShitsuck and whatever are exactly what is WRONG with what we call the "music industry". they play follow the leader and they are FAR from being the leader. rapcore was cool, everyone wanted to do rapcore, then metalcore was cool, then it was "we sound like generic metalcore but since we have like devourment slams, we are XtufvX and original", then it was the latter but like SxE, now its all about ripping off Death and random sweeping and being hardcore chug happy... but whatever (im aware i missed the whole "I'm grind, we sound like As the Sun Sets and Human Remains and super random noise with CHUGG monster-ness" avant-garde bullshit. but that wasnt as significant)

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Jul 7,2006 12:48pm
wow, and here I thought everyone would be laughing at Trauma Concept..never heard of Hell Within

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 7,2006 1:20pm
mcmahon said:
Zircon kicked ass last night.

once again, my soul leaked out of my eyes during their performance. its like Norway invaded Ralphs Diner

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jul 7,2006 1:26pm
TheGreatSpaldino said:
i have to agree on Hell Within blowing ass. bands like them and On Broken Wings and Wigger McShitsuck and whatever are exactly what is WRONG with what we call the "music industry". they play follow the leader and they are FAR from being the leader. rapcore was cool, everyone wanted to do rapcore, then metalcore was cool, then it was "we sound like generic metalcore but since we have like devourment slams, we are XtufvX and original", then it was the latter but like SxE, now its all about ripping off Death and random sweeping and being hardcore chug happy... but whatever (im aware i missed the whole "I'm grind, we sound like As the Sun Sets and Human Remains and super random noise with CHUGG monster-ness" avant-garde bullshit. but that wasnt as significant)

i love you spalding

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Jul 7,2006 1:37pm
anonymous said:
Hell within does not suck. Listen to the cd before you follow the RTTP trend of hating everything that isnt underground grind or black metal. Get your head out of your ass. They are some good guys just playing what they like. And for the record, they are doing really well too. Better than you, when it comes down to it.

I have nothing against them personally, but they are doing well because they conformed to a popular, trendy form of metal. And they're not doing even remotely as well as other bands in that sub-genre. Once this trend dies down, it is likely that you will find their success extremely limited.

We like a lot more than underground grind and black metal here. YOU get YOUR head out of your ass.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Jul 7,2006 1:40pm edited Jul 7,2006 1:41pm
anonymous said:

No they do not. In what fucking way has Iron Maiden or Judas Priest 'evolved' to 'stay with the times'? Iron Maiden gets $185K per gig, or more. That's a lot more than probably 12-15 metalcore trendies combined. Did they do it by staying true to themselves? Or by 'staying with the times'?

Also, please point out in what way the Rolling Stones or Aerosmith conformed or changed their sound. Aside from modern production values, they are still pretty much where they were decades ago.

Good taste > money & success. If you imply otherwise, you are a poseur.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Jul 7,2006 1:44pm
true statement

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Jul 7,2006 2:13pm
anonymous said:
All this coming from a kid who sounds like Aaron Lewis with a cock up his ass. Your band sucks pal. Dreaded Silence. Try Dreaded Noise.

And the usual "no balls to speak of" reply surfaces. Nice try.

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Jul 7,2006 2:18pm
meeeeeeeeemmmmmorieeeeeeees...

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 7,2006 4:37pm
sinistas said:
anonymous said:

And the usual "no balls to speak of" reply surfaces. Nice try.

dreaded noise is the most hurtful insult of all time. i can't bear to live after reading that. i am killing myself after our show tonight. thanks for ruining my life and pushing me over the edge of hopelessness, anonymous poster. goodbye, cruel world.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jul 7,2006 4:40pm
that was me

toggletoggle post by DREADED NOISE at Jul 7,2006 5:07pm
You are so metal. YOUR BAND STILL SUCKS!!! How big is the crowd going to be tonight boys? 10, maybe 15 people tops? Thats counting the staff.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jul 7,2006 5:09pm
hey, stop posting with my band name. only official members of dreaded noise can post with that.

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Jul 8,2006 2:25pm
u guyz dont pak tha hyzzy lyke hell wythyn. bryng the mosh! Y wanna see a cyrcle pyt.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 8,2006 2:26pm
Everyone that isn't Ice Cube is a pussy ass bitch.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jul 8,2006 2:27pm
RichHorror said:

ice cube is a pussyassed bitch

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 8,2006 2:29pm
I'm actually leaving for this in like 5 minutes.

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jul 8,2006 2:31pm
i thought trauma concept broke up after that MTV thing...

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jul 8,2006 2:32pm
i would only go to this if twytch was covering ice cube

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 8,2006 2:32pm
whiskey_weed_and_women said:
RichHorror said:

Shut the fuck up, you Opie Cunningham looking muthafucka.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 8,2006 2:34pm
I almost forgot. Hell Within sucks.

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jul 8,2006 2:34pm
rich didnt someone from their band threaten you before or something? or am i totally pulling that from the air

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 8,2006 2:35pm
No, they threatened Ben from Abhorred. In fact, I think they threatened all of Abhorred.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jul 8,2006 2:37pm
they threatened everyone on this messageboard.

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jul 8,2006 2:38pm
ahh, i knew it was someone from the board. their singer is like a 5 foot nothing hollister model. he could inflict zero pain on anyone.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jul 8,2006 2:38pm
the singer told me he was calling me out, and he kept saying he was going to kick ben's ass.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 8,2006 2:38pm
Yeah, I was going to say I think there was some thread where some guy from that band said he was going to fuck up everyone on this board.

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jul 8,2006 2:38pm
hah

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jul 8,2006 2:39pm
i wish the whole band would threaten rich and see what happens.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 8,2006 2:39pm
Hilarity would ensue.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 8,2006 2:39pm
I'm going to boycott rich horror cause he threatens abhorred...

's sexuality.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 8,2006 2:40pm
I look at all the beautiful long hair and I can't help myself.

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Jul 8,2006 2:51pm
Y thynk Y'm the only one wythout facyal hayr, so feel free to have your way wyth me fyrst...or last. No yn betweens, though.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 8,2006 2:52pm
Stop talking to me in black metal language.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jul 8,2006 2:53pm
it's numetal language

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jul 8,2006 2:53pm
you type so fryggn cool.
Maybe you should change your band nyme too.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 8,2006 2:54pm
Abh3rrdz.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jul 8,2006 6:09pm
RichHorror said:
whiskey_weed_and_women said:
RichHorror said:

Shut the fuck up, you Opie Cunningham looking muthafucka.

im sorry i dont understand notcommon mumblings

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 8,2006 8:30pm
back and working on pictures

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 8,2006 8:48pm
pictures pictures pictures

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 8,2006 9:05pm
starsfellon.com isn't this stars fell on band is it?
http://myspace.com/xstarsfellonx is the right band

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 8,2006 9:07pm
yes, that is the right band.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jul 8,2006 9:10pm edited Jul 8,2006 9:13pm
i wasnt aware rich horror did vocals for trauma concept now

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jul 8,2006 9:12pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 8,2006 9:15pm
I was thinking the SAME EXACT THING the entire show.
kept wanting to go up and rub the belly

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 8,2006 9:23pm
That guy is fucking dead.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 8,2006 9:31pm
tc singer still has that shirt wow

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 8,2006 11:57pm
good show

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 9,2006 12:14am
getting hard to hold eyes open. this review sucks and makes no sense.

fractured silence: seriously, I ran in for 20 seconds of their last song. I didn't even have earplugs (only had one so it's earplug). I saw one of the huys from the band mosh the side of the crowd.

NeverSayNever: their set rocked... though.. there was something a tad off. they usually have a much more over driven sound. I think that the stage just wasn't loud enough. some of the vocals reminded me of screams of erida, others like abhorred. that reminds me. NSN and abhorred should play a show together. their last song had a motto in it that I live or die for.

XStars Fell OnX: hilariousness. they made a mistake though. Ryan said they were from alabama, but then said that a song was the best thing to come out of mass. hm...

trauma concept: ATTENTION TRUE BELIEVERS! Once Jesse Preston donned the black virus suit, he grew stronger and more massive than before the radioative MTV show bit him on the hand o' so many years ago. 'nuff said. This is the first time in a year and a half that jesse played out with these guys. It's hard to believe that 5 years ago, I saw them playing as a "fear factory cover" band at a kid's 18th birthday. I never saw the MTV show, but they sound different.

hell within: jesse came on stage for soul-revotion. they played one song off of the new CD. there was a wicked crazy riff part in there that was very much over the top. all the kids from the stars fell on crowd packed in up front for them.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Jul 9,2006 12:43am
DREADED NOISE said:
You are so metal. YOUR BAND STILL SUCKS!!! How big is the crowd going to be tonight boys? 10, maybe 15 people tops? Thats counting the staff.

By your logic, Madonna and Christina Aguilera are among the greatest musicians in the world, since they pack in so many people.

Whether a band has a crowd of 5 of 5,000 watching, makes little difference in the actual quality of the art being performed.

If you think otherwise, it's probably best you seek acceptance in some other medium, since metal is clearly not as popular as pop or rock and it would be easier to fit in.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 9,2006 10:47am
some artists enjoy the smaller chrowds compaired to the large ones...

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 9,2006 10:50am

this starfellon.com band has nothing on XstarsfellonX

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jul 9,2006 10:50am
anonymous said:
some artists enjoy the smaller chrowds compaired to the large ones...

some people know how to spell

toggletoggle post by mcmahon  at Jul 9,2006 5:40pm
so, to top the evening off we went to hoser's house for 2006 beer olymics. I don't even know where to begin on this one:

drive, drive, maine, pothole, pothole, lost, dark, cabin, drunks, three-legged race, beer, beer, beer, fireworks, beer, gasoline, fire, flag waving, beer, shotgun shooting, beer, shouting, beer fist fights, beer, drinking games, piss, piss, piss, slur, pass out, awake, dog attack, play fetch, dead battery, jump start, leave maine.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 9,2006 5:47pm
the idea of stars fell on came about in alabama but they are from mass

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 9,2006 6:49pm
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jul 9,2006 7:55pm
who got in a fist fight?

toggletoggle post by mcmahon  at Jul 9,2006 8:10pm
i don't remember their names. hoser was the great negotiator that night.

we should send him to n. korea or iran to settle all disputes.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 10,2006 9:23am
Some hippy got all bent that we had the shotgun out, adn of course my buddy Jay went apeshit. Calling them leftie crybabies, pussy liberals, faggot lovers...then some hippyish dude got in Jays face and Jay dropped him....I had to break that shit up....it was a mess and Jay weighs like....300+ lbs....so keeping him off the guy was not easy.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 10,2006 11:48am
I dont care what any of you say any band that put X before and after their band name they lick elephant balls and take it in the ass from a horse
Xstars fell onX the worst band i have ever seen live
helll within is one of the best bands out there right now really good show

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 10,2006 11:49am
I dont care what any of you say any band that put X before and after their band name they lick elephant balls and take it in the ass from a horse
if any one sux its stars fell on

toggletoggle post by jared_the_zompire  at Jul 11,2006 10:12am
anonymous said:
if any one sux its stars fell on

You getting mad at a joke band makes them even better.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 13,2006 12:25am
Dreadkill knows everything there is to know about the music biz.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 18,2006 1:02pm
jared aint edge

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jul 18,2006 6:07pm
anonymous said:
Dreadkill knows everything there is to know about the music biz.

obviously.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Sep 21,2006 7:20pm
http://youtube.com/watch?v=c_fKH0EmFus
stars fell on does a song out to rttp

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 21,2006 8:42pm

toggletoggle post by mcmahon  at Sep 22,2006 12:07am
hah! great set.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][11:05:10am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.03462 secs/26 queries]
[search][refresh page]