New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Slayer tonight in Lowell by Jugulator on Jun 17,2006 8:28am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Jugulator at Jun 17,2006 8:28am
Be there or be square

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Jun 17,2006 8:52am
i'm a square because i'm working tonight, and also because i refuse to pay 50 dollars to see any band, slayer or no slayer. i can stay home and listen to slayer for free and not have to sit through a bunch of lame warm up acts.

toggletoggle post by Cecchini   at Jun 17,2006 10:52am
i think i am the only person on this board going tonight mostly to see Bodom.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jun 17,2006 10:53am
i would like too see Bodom, but fuck those prices.

toggletoggle post by slowlypeelingtheflesh   at Jun 17,2006 10:56am
borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 17,2006 11:20am
I thought it was $37.50

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jun 17,2006 11:29am
thats $32.50 too much right now.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Jun 17,2006 11:32am
A friend told me Slayer kept the set pretty real, only playing about 3 tunes from after 1990.

toggletoggle post by Jugulator at Jun 17,2006 11:37am
I paid $50 because I bought my ticket online.Ticketmasterbater have lame service charges.Theres no way Im missing Slayer when there playing only 15 minutes from my house.Plus their old fucks now and who knows,this could be the last time they tour.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jun 17,2006 11:38am
DrinkHardThrashHard said:
A friend told me Slayer kept the set pretty real, only playing about 3 tunes from after 1990.

This will be my 8th time seeing Slayer, and they've always had a 99% oldschool set list. They know what the fans want.

I'm looking forward to Bodom, but I've seen them like 4 times already so I wouldn't have gone just for them. I think they're opening which is gay gay gay.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Jun 17,2006 11:49am
Jugulator said:
I paid $50 because I bought my ticket online.Ticketmasterbater have lame service charges.Theres no way Im missing Slayer when there playing only 15 minutes from my house.Plus their old fucks now and who knows,this could be the last time they tour.

Two for $70 on Ebay!!! Ha HA

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jun 17,2006 12:13pm
mine were birthday gifts. I own you all.

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Jun 17,2006 1:01pm
this makes me remember a thread made recently about 1986 and how cool it was to be into metal back then:
that's another great thing about 1986 is that back then it was cheap to go see slayer play in some pissy little club or bar. now they play huge concert halls and and arenas, you're paying 40+ dollars a ticket, plus 30-40 bucks to fill your gas tank, plus 5-10 bucks to get something to drink/eat at the show, plus 30-40 bucks for a tour shirt if you want one....shit adds up!

toggletoggle post by kevord  at Jun 17,2006 2:22pm
I've seen slayer about 20 times and this is the most I've ever paid to see them not counting Ozzfest. There sets are usually filled with mostly older material. But then again they've been playing the exact same set list for the past five years. Even when they switched from the God hates us all tour to the Still Reigning tour the set was pretty much the same songs. I'm just excited they added Silent Screams to the set. I've seen slayer every time they've played the area in the past 10 years except when they played with Killswitch Engage. But this is the first time they've played Silent Screams.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jun 17,2006 2:28pm
I remember screaming for At Dawn They Sleep for like 5 shows and when they finally played it I was fucking stoked. I was hoping for a new song or two on this set list, I can't wait to hear Silent Screams!!!

toggletoggle post by kevord  at Jun 17,2006 2:48pm
How many of you out there like older women?

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Jun 17,2006 3:04pm
i really wanna go to this,but i doubt it will happen

toggletoggle post by kevord  at Jun 17,2006 3:05pm
You know the dead kind. With Magots coming out of there cunts. You gotta pick them out of your teeth. This is a song called Necrophiliac.

toggletoggle post by Jugulator at Jun 17,2006 5:23pm
kevord said:
You know the dead kind. With Magots coming out of there cunts. You gotta pick them out of your teeth. This is a song called Necrophiliac.

To bad their not gonna play Necropheliac tonight :( In about 2 1/2 hours I'll be on my way to show

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Sucking Murderous Faith
[default homepage] [print][3:27:27pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01315 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]