New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> wanna hear a new Bury Your Dead song? by the_reverend on Jun 15,2006 4:36pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 15,2006 4:36pm
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Bury Your Dead

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jun 15,2006 4:42pm
didn't mind the melodic part...could've heard the chug part about 100 times less.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jun 15,2006 4:47pm
no.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jun 15,2006 4:47pm
What a stupid question.

toggletoggle post by RobAHHHHH at Jun 15,2006 5:32pm
the whole album has been leaked by the way

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Jun 15,2006 5:35pm
they are gay

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jun 15,2006 5:38pm
RobAHHHHH said:
the whole album has been leaked by the way

yeah, you could just play this one song 9 more times and there you have it.

toggletoggle post by Nobody_Cares at Jun 15,2006 6:31pm
Holy shit the album is called "Beauty and the Breakdown", not the nervous kind, the faggy chugging kind. I don't think I've ever even heard this band until now. Stop being queers and listen to Witchtrap.

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jun 15,2006 6:52pm
this sounds so mtv numetal its ridiculous

toggletoggle post by yeti at Jun 15,2006 6:59pm
the lead singer is a manager at the Friendlys my girl works at, and his pretentiousness has skyrocketed since he became butt buddies with Will Smith.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jun 15,2006 7:14pm
ha...he still works at Friendly's though.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jun 15,2006 7:17pm
no i dont cuz it sucks!!!!!

toggletoggle post by GoatOfCatalyst at Jun 15,2006 7:23pm
The Fat Cripple Jew recorded this and while I still don't like them - it is a huge step forward for a band I once dubbed "The worst thing to happen to music since the death of Randy Rhoads"

It might not necessarily mean that they're any good, but the simple fact that he didn't have to edit or sound-replace or autotune anything on the cd DOES say something (*cough* trivium* cough*)

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jun 15,2006 8:21pm
they are on family values this year with Korn and the Deftones if im not mistaken.

toggletoggle post by Nobody_Cares at Jun 15,2006 9:25pm
Still, people should stop being pussies and listen to Witchtrap or Pest or something good.

toggletoggle post by kevord  at Jun 15,2006 9:32pm
Bury your dead started as a joke band trying to fit as many mosh parts into songs as they could. So it is ironic that the band has gotten as far as they have. I don't blame them. I'd ride the gravy train too.

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jun 15,2006 9:46pm
kevord said:
Bury your dead started as a joke band trying to fit as many mosh parts into songs as they could. So it is ironic that the band has gotten as far as they have. I don't blame them. I'd ride the gravy train too.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 15,2006 10:08pm
well... there's that.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Jun 15,2006 11:03pm
im sure they're having a blast

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Jun 15,2006 11:04pm
they're probably gonna be HUGE when this album is released...they're playing the resurrected family values tour right?

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jun 16,2006 2:09pm
i hate that band

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jun 16,2006 2:11pm
sly from atnfac has a funny byd story that involves one of the guys taking sly into some room and laughing for like an hour about what a joke the band is and how everyone was buying off on it...and that was before cover your tracks...they probably can't even handle the hilarity at this point.

toggletoggle post by hutch  at Jun 16,2006 2:12pm
no i do not want to hear it

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 16,2006 2:35pm
brian: that band is a big joke to most of them. they are just having fun doing it. it's like a landslide joke that just keeps getting bigger. I think it's hilarious about all the bands that make up jokes bands to make fun of BYD who in of itself is a joke band. I have never gotten an once of pretentiousness from these dudes.

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jun 16,2006 3:17pm
i like byd but this sounds like absolutely no thought was put into the songs whatsoever. i mean breakdowns are the easiest thing to write, i should know, our band wrote a lot heh. ah well, they give the kids what they want, for the time being haha

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jun 16,2006 3:21pm
is it truly a joke band? i mean its easy to say that if everyone is like "your music sucks".

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:typos add character
[default homepage] [print][3:20:08pm Apr 24,2024
load time 0.02944 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]