New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> ALL OF OUR FRIENDS NEED TO COME TO THIS SHOW!!!! by cav on Jun 1,2006 11:48am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by cav at Jun 1,2006 11:48am

toggletoggle post by cav at Jun 1,2006 11:49am
even though you all hate the other bands on the bill. well probably all of the bands on the bill. but anyways, wed love your support! thanks.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Jun 1,2006 11:52am
i might go just because the bushwackers are on the flyer

toggletoggle post by cav at Jun 1,2006 11:52am
hell yes!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 1,2006 11:58am
radio show.

toggletoggle post by craigforacurse nli at Jun 1,2006 1:02pm
up

toggletoggle post by GoatOfCatalyst at Jun 1,2006 1:03pm
I won't be there, but THIS GUY will!

Homeboy is doing his hair up REAL SPECIAL just for the occasion.

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Jun 1,2006 1:04pm
hahahaha wow people really suck

toggletoggle post by GoatOfCatalyst at Jun 1,2006 1:05pm
(PS - I hate "scene" kids. When Catalyst plays and they try to buy merch - I deny them. I sincerely wish them death. Their money isn't green enough.)

toggletoggle post by GoatOfCatalyst at Jun 1,2006 1:05pm
There will probably be SCORES of kids who look like this there. Gayer than a fucking bath house - and I'm not even homophobic.

toggletoggle post by craigforacurse nli at Jun 1,2006 1:07pm
sure youre not. go to the show anyways to support DC!!! im leaving after them.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jun 1,2006 1:07pm
That is basically the worst haircut I've ever seen in my entire life.

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Jun 1,2006 1:07pm
thats sad/disgusting

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Jun 1,2006 1:09pm
im referring to how GoatofCatalyst said so many kids look like this... im happy i dont go to "hardcore" shows

toggletoggle post by GoatOfCatalyst at Jun 1,2006 1:30pm
Shit sickens me. I may instigate public executions at shows this summer. Bring back the guillotine.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Jun 1,2006 1:43pm
hardcore kids break things and make halls not want to do shows anymore

it's either that or the owners don't wanna look at stupid haircuts

toggletoggle post by Morbid_Mike at Jun 1,2006 1:49pm
sacreligion said:
i might go just because the bushwackers are on the flyer

I certainly won't but props to Luke and Butch the Bushwackers for life!

toggletoggle post by Morbid_Mike at Jun 1,2006 1:50pm
Anthony nli said:
hahahaha wow people really suck

It's infatomable!

toggletoggle post by cav at Jun 1,2006 2:36pm
GoatOfCatalyst said:
(PS - I hate "scene" kids. When Catalyst plays and they try to buy merch - I deny them. I sincerely wish them death. Their money isn't green enough.)

i hope your joking.

toggletoggle post by GoatOfCatalyst at Jun 1,2006 4:10pm
cav said:
GoatOfCatalyst said:

i hope your joking.

Not at all.

I've had Peppermint Patty looking douchetards attempt to purchase Catalyst shirts and/or demos and I've told them "No - this is not for you." Our shirts look better in a box in my trunk than on some Johnnycomelately fashionista cunt who looks like the abortion above and practice-moshes to As I Lay Dying in their backyard.

I mean, what if somebody saw our shirt on said specimen??? I've done damage control before, but that...

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Jun 1,2006 4:13pm
never heard your band, sounds like your pretty dedicated, but man, by doing that, youre caring more about Your IMAGE than that kid above.

toggletoggle post by GoatOfCatalyst at Jun 1,2006 4:23pm
yeah, i suppose we do and we ARE jaded old pricks

BUT each of us in the band has had pretty much a lifetime-investment in metal (15+ years) that the current trend basically OFFENDS the fuck out of us. we do not play for them and the sooner those individuals move on to the next "cool" thing, the better.

if you're into necroticism/heartwork-era Carcass and individual thought patterns / human-era Death and don't think we sound like tremendous assholes, check us out:

myspace.com/unholycatalyst

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Jun 1,2006 5:20pm
seeing that Death is one of my favorite bands, and that would be my favorite era Carcass, id say ill give a listen. I'm in Dour Cursiva, and have listened to shitloads of music for almost 10 years, I can honestly say my need for a specific fanbase in unnecessary. I was young and trendy and some might think I still am, but fuck it, I listen to what I want to hear, and wear what I want to wear

toggletoggle post by GoatOfCatalyst at Jun 1,2006 5:44pm
That's cool, Murph - it's not so much that we're playing strictly for the denim & leather crowd and to each their own and shit, but the vulgar commodification of something I place such a high premium on as metal and hardcore... fucking makes my blood boil.

I suppose when it comes to "looking metal", perhaps I might not be so qualified to pontificate upon the subject - If you saw me, you probably wouldn't guess that my favorite bands at the moment are Deathspell Omega and Watain and that I proudly SHRED FOR SATAN. I suppose I'm "undercover" like that.

But what it boils down to is: there's looking like a trendy fucking douchebag (ie the specimen above) and not looking like a trendy fucking douchebag. And Murph, something tells me that you probably don't look like a fucking douchebag.

Just illustrating my pure, undiluted CONTEMPT for those who commit such false metal treason as wearing makeup, girlpants, having cumcatcher haircuts, the casey-fucking-jones bandanna around the face or in the back pocket, using the word "scene" as a motherfucking ADJECTIVE, etc. May they all die swiftly and without mercy and may the Sublime Ignominy torture their Jesus-and-manjuice-loving souls for all eternity.

(And oh yeah - hopefully you'll dig my band's shit.)

toggletoggle post by GoatOfCatalyst at Jun 1,2006 5:46pm
Here is a metric fuckton of such offenders.

LETHAL BAPTISM FOR ALL CHILDREN!

http://groups.myspace.com/scenestersUndead

toggletoggle post by cav at Jun 1,2006 7:04pm
you guys are damn good. i may disagree with your merch selling tactics but thats some good metal right there.

toggletoggle post by GoatOfCatalyst at Jun 1,2006 7:43pm
thank you, sir

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][10:52:30am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01312 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]