New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> IT WILL END IN PURE HORROR needs practice space by RichHorror on May 30,2006 6:53pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 30,2006 6:53pm
Looks like we're out of a practice space through no fault of our own. If anybody needs a band to help share the rent at their space, PM me. We predominantly live in New Bedford, but would be willing to go as far as the Allston/Brighton area. We pay rent always on time, sometimes early. The other band didn't pay their share, so now we're out. I hate everyone.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 30,2006 6:57pm
you guys pratice now? huh. weird.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 30,2006 6:59pm
Go take pictures of spinkicks.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 30,2006 7:16pm
*sniff*

toggletoggle post by fishcakes at May 30,2006 7:30pm
I will talk to you guy's at the bullpen show rich..we may be able to work someting out bro.....

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 30,2006 7:32pm
That would be killer!

toggletoggle post by weymouthdoug   at May 30,2006 9:20pm
we have a room in Rockland that has other rooms open. It's closer than Allston, and we're there. We owe 2 months rent, but the guy is ok to deal with.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 30,2006 9:36pm
Check your PMs.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 31,2006 4:34pm
Bump for Brad.

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at May 31,2006 4:47pm
bump for the king

toggletoggle post by weymouthdoug   at May 31,2006 5:59pm
read and responded beeyatchah

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jun 16,2006 2:32pm
We're still looking. We're pretty desperate at this point, since we want and need to start practicing Sheer Terror songs for Halloween. And a label wants to put out our full length this winter, so we need to rehearse the songs before we go into the studio. ANy help would be greatly appreciated.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jun 16,2006 2:39pm
Duder, we might be displaced from our bldg. in Burlington...we're looking for something closer to that area, but if worse comes to worst, we may look for a room in Allston/Brighton too....I'll keep you posted.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jun 16,2006 2:39pm
That'd be awesome. We were kind of wanting to move the noise to that general area.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jun 16,2006 2:40pm
Allston/Brighton, that is. Only our Everett-livin' bassist would want us to move to Burlington.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jun 17,2006 1:10am
Seriously.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jun 22,2006 9:26pm
Please.

toggletoggle post by Private I at Jun 22,2006 9:40pm
I'll give you the secret password to the secret practice space I have in Secreton, MA if you tell me what band screwed you guys over (practice space -wise)?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jun 22,2006 9:42pm
Is this like the secret code to get a show from Jimmy Flynn?

toggletoggle post by Private I at Jun 22,2006 9:55pm
:vvvvvvvvVVVVVVVVVVVVRRROOOOOMMMMMmmmm:
that went over my head. yeah, what band was it? maybe other people would like to know who NOT to split a space with......if it helps, POWERVIOLENCE RULES!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jun 22,2006 10:17pm edited Jun 22,2006 10:17pm
As far as I know the offending band is no more. So it matters little.

toggletoggle post by horror_tang TLTLI at Jun 22,2006 11:15pm
The band in question was Feed us Fetus and the main culprit was Eric Almeida of New Bedford, MA who is now the drummer for Chris Evil and the Taints. Oh and if any straightedge kids know him, I guess I'll be the one to break the news to you. Eric broke his edge and is now a raging alcoholic.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jun 22,2006 11:16pm
hahahaha, I was waiting for that.

toggletoggle post by horror_tang TLTLI at Jun 22,2006 11:19pm
Oh, I forgot he lives on Durfee Street and his parents bought him a nice car and pay for his insurance. Say hi to him if you ever go to the North Dartmouth Mall. He sells phones at one of those shitty booths in the middle of the mall.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jun 22,2006 11:42pm
We are not bitter AT ALL.

toggletoggle post by Eli_ at Jun 23,2006 7:07pm
hey guys, Ravage might be looking for a band to share we're not completely sure yet but if you're interested in moving to a space in Everett let us know, you can contact Al at ravaged@rocketmail.com

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jun 24,2006 3:34pm
Thanks Eli, but Everett'd be rough on everyone but our bassist. We're trying to find someplace that's a little more centralized for her [Everett] and us [New Bedford].

toggletoggle post by Deth-rock at Jul 5,2006 12:58am
horror_tang TLTLI said:
The band in question was Feed us Fetus and the main culprit was Eric Almeida of New Bedford, MA who is now the drummer for Chris Evil and the Taints. Oh and if any straightedge kids know him, I guess I'll be the one to break the news to you. Eric broke his edge and is now a raging alcoholic.

Aren't you guys the band where stuff gets stolen from every practice space you've been in? Word travels when you start talking shit about friends of mine.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 5,2006 1:03am
We've had gear snagged from a couple shows here and there. Word travels? As in when people talk about your friends you steal from them? Bravery.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 5,2006 1:04am
Also, one member of a band stating an opinion hardly constitutes an entire band. If you stole from me when I've said nothing I would break both of your arms without regret. Get fucked.

toggletoggle post by deth-rock at Jul 5,2006 9:53am
RichHorror said:
We've had gear snagged from a couple shows here and there. Word travels? As in when people talk about your friends you steal from them? Bravery.

Nope, I was talking about you guys conveniently being in the same spaces as people who get their shit stolen. From what I hear this happens often.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 5,2006 10:16am
THE HEADLINE OF THIS POST SHOU READ: IT WILL END IN PURE HORROR NEEDS PRACTICE.

toggletoggle post by Eric at Jul 5,2006 10:17am
wow you got everything so right!... however I dont live on durfee st. i bought my own car, i pay my own insurance, I don't work in the mall, and it's been out that i'm not edge for a while now...you got your facts straight though i tell ya! good to know you know all about me!

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Jul 5,2006 10:17am edited Jul 5,2006 10:18am
deth-rock said:
RichHorror said:

Nope, I was talking about you guys conveniently being in the same spaces as people who get their shit stolen. From what I hear this happens often.

I'm sure your word is very unbiased.

I've never heard this rumor and doubt I'll ever hear it from anyone ever again.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 5,2006 10:19am
except the bands they shared rooms with

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 5,2006 10:24am
i think its funny that money got stolen form one room, equipment from another...sounds kinda fishy to me.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Jul 5,2006 10:26am
How stupid do you think this board is?

toggletoggle post by Man_of_the_Century at Jul 5,2006 11:11am
anonymous said:
i think its funny that money got stolen form one room, equipment from another...sounds kinda fishy to me.

Maybe it was you... Can you prove it wasn't? Better yet, can you prove it was the boys in IWEIPH?

I think someone has sand in thier vagina.

toggletoggle post by Eric at Jul 5,2006 11:26am
someone certainly does have sand in their vagina, seeing I already paid double my portion of rent towards the space...it's up to everyone else in FUF that hasn't paid for the space to get it straightend out...not me. I'm through.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 5,2006 12:48pm
All I know is, I have nothing to do with any of this. The 'talking shit' post was clearly by a particular person, not my entire band. If anyone has a problem with it, take it up with him personally. Fuck off.

toggletoggle post by Eric at Jul 5,2006 12:53pm
I totally respect rich's position on the issue! didn't want to start shit...I have nothing against anyone, i just wish people would get their facts straight, and use relevent arguments! you're a cool dood in my book rich.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 5,2006 1:02pm
deth-rock said:
RichHorror said:

No one in a space with us has gotten their gear stolen except for US, retard. If it happened, I don't know anything about it.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 5,2006 1:12pm
Oh, you're probably talking about the Taints a million years ago. As far as I know that was some crackhead named Jimmy and most likely our old scumbag drummer.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Jul 5,2006 1:15pm
you guys still need a space?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 5,2006 1:16pm
Nah, we've got one in Brighton we're sharing with Downfall. Thanks, though!

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jul 5,2006 1:17pm
can't we all just agree new bedford should be destroyed, along with fall river and ct.

toggletoggle post by ricosuave at Jul 5,2006 1:18pm
you guys should move to providence.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 5,2006 1:20pm
No thanks.

toggletoggle post by Man_of_the_Century at Jul 5,2006 1:21pm
whiskey_weed_and_women said:
can't we all just agree new bedford should be destroyed, along with fall river and ct.

Please spare Fall River, it is home to the greatest laser tag arena in New England. Also, leave a section of CT alone so I can get explosives cause they don't sell them in NH anymore. New Bedford is fine, blow it to hell.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Jul 5,2006 1:24pm
Rich, are you guys in the sound museam? I was going to tell you guys that my band broke up and just moved out of priority in hanson.

Some really gay bands come out of that place, but our room was only 50$ a week with good security and the are way to plazy to ever lock anyone out.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jul 5,2006 1:25pm
ricosuave said:

it's a Not Common policy to hate Providence.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 5,2006 1:26pm
niccolai said:
Rich, are you guys in the sound museam? I was going to tell you guys that my band broke up and just moved out of priority in hanson.

Some really gay bands come out of that place, but our room was only 50$ a week with good security and the are way to plazy to ever lock anyone out.

I'm not sure of the name of the place. It's off Beacon Street. Bugs & Rats and Hirudinea are in the same building.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jul 5,2006 1:27pm
rich is down by OBs

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Jul 5,2006 1:28pm
North beacon? accross the street from a liquor store?

If so, that's the good od sound museam.

The security dude's name is Tony and he has STDs so don't use the toilets in that place.

I used to practice there when I was in TYAG. rent was 550$ a month for a shitty broom closet.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 5,2006 1:29pm
Yeah, it's roughly a five minute drive from O'Briens.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Jul 5,2006 1:30pm
woof

toggletoggle post by horror_tang NLI at Jul 5,2006 1:30pm
ricosuave said:

It's my policy to punch you in the uterus.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jul 5,2006 1:32pm
horror_tang NLI said:
ricosuave said:

It's my policy to punch you in the uterus.

uh oh scary

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Jul 5,2006 1:33pm
You have a uterus?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 5,2006 1:34pm
Boys have penises, girls have a vagina.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jul 5,2006 1:34pm
niccolai said:
You have a uterus?

i have many jars and medical bags filled with lots of things.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 5,2006 1:35pm
niccolai said:
North beacon? accross the street from a liquor store?

If so, that's the good od sound museam.

The security dude's name is Tony and he has STDs so don't use the toilets in that place.

I used to practice there when I was in TYAG. rent was 550$ a month for a shitty broom closet.

Yeah, that sounds about right. Our share is $230 a month, so I can't really complain.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jul 5,2006 1:38pm
that's not bad at all even for sharing a space with another band.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Jul 5,2006 1:39pm
niccolai said:
You have a uterus?

i have many jars and medical bags filled with lots of things.

I have a friend who isn't me looking for one of those for a cheap price. He isn't me though, he's some other kid.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jul 5,2006 1:40pm
sorry these are for science

SCIENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Jul 5,2006 1:41pm
That's what he needs them for... by he I mean that kid I know. Not me.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 5,2006 1:42pm
Who by an amazing coincidence is named Niccolai.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Jul 5,2006 1:46pm
Crazy isn't it?

toggletoggle post by horror_tang NLI at Jul 5,2006 1:53pm
Deth-rock said:
Aren't you guys the band where stuff gets stolen from every practice space you've been in? Word travels when you start talking shit about friends of mine.

Eat a fuck sandwich. Who cares if word travels when I talk shit about your friends? This also has nothing to do with anyone else in my band or you for that matter. Two of his own bandmates pointed the finger at him. Regardless, I really don't give two shits anymore. We have a better space, so it worked out for us in the long run. If the proof comes out that it wasn't Eric then I will be the first person to apologize.

toggletoggle post by horror_tang NLI at Jul 5,2006 1:54pm
Are you challenging me boy?

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Jul 5,2006 1:54pm
Sthamichess

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 5,2006 1:56pm
horror_tang NLI said:
Are you challenging me boy?

Was that to anyone in particular, or are you just having a psychotic break?

toggletoggle post by horror_tang NLI at Jul 5,2006 2:47pm
Oh, that was for Sean.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 5,2006 5:05pm
YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FAGS!!! ALL OF YOUR BANDS SUCK. SPEND MORE TIME PRACTICING AND LESS TIME BITCHING.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 5,2006 5:06pm
Spend more time logging in and less time getting raped by rock-fiending trannies.

toggletoggle post by mOe NLI at Jul 5,2006 5:29pm
Hey, hey, hey. Guys can't we all just get along? It's stuff like this that destroys the messageboard scene.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Jul 5,2006 5:33pm
... You calling me fat m0e?

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jul 5,2006 6:58pm
horror_tang NLI said:
Oh, that was for Sean.

ha yeah ill challenge you to madden 06, otherwise next song grandpa

toggletoggle post by mOe NLI at Jul 5,2006 11:05pm
I would never call someone fat. Morbidly obese would be more politically correct.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 5,2006 11:33pm
I'd kill someone if they called me Fat Moe.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Jul 6,2006 9:37am
mOe NLI said:
I would never call someone fat. Morbidly obese would be more politically correct.

I.. I cut chu meng.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 18,2006 11:00pm
False alarm. We still need a space.

toggletoggle post by Tim_John at Jul 18,2006 11:53pm
RichHorror said:
False alarm. We still need a space.

IF YOU ARE STILL LOOKING, IN A COUPLE OF YEARS, I WILL (HOPEFULLY) BE BUILDING AND RUNNING A RATHER LARGE STUDIO / REHEARSAL SPACE IN THE SMALL TOWN OF MAGNOLIA. I'LL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED.

TIMOTHY "METAL" JONATHON

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jul 18,2006 11:56pm
you guys don't practice, don't lie

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 19,2006 1:01am
Not anymore we don't.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 20,2006 3:02am
Fah realz.

toggletoggle post by badsneakers at Jul 20,2006 10:24am
there is a place in Burlington that has a few rooms open. You might be able to get a small enogh one for just you guys or find another band to split it. I can give you the contact info if you like

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 20,2006 10:28am
Yeah, PM me the info. Thanks!

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Jul 20,2006 10:37am
LIke I said, Priority in Hanson.

50 bucks a week, you won't need to split a room. 24 hour video servalence.

Plus you'll be right up the street so I can go to your practices in a thong bakini and Rich can snort coke out of my belly button and slap me in the thigh with coldcuts.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 20,2006 10:39am
The last part is enticing, but Hanson is way too out of the way for everyone in the band. Tell Hanson to have the decency to have some exits to the highway and we'll talk.

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Jul 20,2006 10:39am
they wouldn't fit in there, you can't drink. we got harassed if they even saw us carrying beer in there.

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Jul 20,2006 10:41am edited Jul 20,2006 10:43am
Rich, did Brad ever get back to you about Rockland? that was a pretty sweet studio.

toggletoggle post by badsneakers at Jul 20,2006 10:59am
you just have to hide it

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Jul 20,2006 11:03am
you can drink at priority, everyone does, just conceal it going in (you don't even really need to conceal it anymore, because the store isn't where the entrance is anymore). and be decent about it. no broken bottles/beer in the hallway/ect.

And it's true that it's not near a highway exit, but it's across the street from a commuter rail stop, and Luke Vail also bought a place in whitman that he's renting out rooms in, which is also across from a train stop.

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Jul 20,2006 11:04am
badsneakers said:
you just have to hide it

of course we did that. but they would even go in our room at night and they'd see empties and tell us "remember guys you can't drink here". it was just Unnecessary gayness you know?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 20,2006 3:11pm
Messerschmitt said:
Rich, did Brad ever get back to you about Rockland? that was a pretty sweet studio.

Yeah, he did. I called the guy several times, leaving messages on his voicemail everytime, and he never got back to me. I wish he did, between the full length and the Negative APproach cover set, we need a space really, really bad.

toggletoggle post by badsneakers at Jul 20,2006 6:41pm
Messerschmitt said:
badsneakers said:
you just have to hide it

of course we did that. but they would even go in our room at night and they'd see empties and tell us "remember guys you can't drink here". it was just Unnecessary gayness you know?

are you talking about studio 13?? I have never heard that dude going into anyones room, if so that sucks

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 21,2006 2:34am
Bump.

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Jul 21,2006 8:30am edited Jul 21,2006 8:30am
I'm pretty sure Ara @ Studio 13 inspects rooms from time to time.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 25,2006 6:50pm
up

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 25,2006 7:20pm
If you're still looking when I get my band together, I'm down to split one.

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Jul 25,2006 8:54pm
practice is gay.

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Jul 25,2006 8:55pm
hey pam, nice new myspace pic! why do you do this to me...

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 25,2006 8:56pm
I do nothing to you

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 26,2006 3:05am
Aww, Scott's pretending to like girls.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 26,2006 12:18pm
hahaha, ruthless...

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 27,2006 2:28am
pam said:
If you're still looking when I get my band together, I'm down to split one.

Does this band have anyone other than yourself in it?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 27,2006 7:24pm

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 27,2006 9:05pm
You'll see, wontcha?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 27,2006 10:34pm
I guess?

toggletoggle post by badsneakers at Jul 28,2006 12:23am
did you call the place I sent you the info for?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 28,2006 12:31am
Yup, no answer.

toggletoggle post by badsneakers at Jul 28,2006 10:58am
huh..
I would have thought he would call back by now

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 2,2006 7:22pm
Yeah... so does anyone have contact info for Priority?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 2,2006 8:19pm
Seriously.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Aug 2,2006 8:25pm
ya we need one of those too.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 3,2006 12:49am
RichHorror said:
Yeah... so does anyone have contact info for Priority?

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Aug 3,2006 1:03am edited Aug 3,2006 1:04am
1-ton-ofs-ound

call between noon and 8.

If you get a room there, tell him Nick from rohis referred you. Then maybe he will give me a lap dance or something?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 3,2006 1:04am
Sweet. Thanks duder.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Aug 3,2006 1:06am
the phone rings in the store, and Luke is constantly walking around and working on the building, so it can be a pain in the ass to get ahold of him. You can leave him a message and he will call you back.

also he has two buildings, ones in whitman and the others in hanson. they are like a mile apart but the one in hanson has some cheaper rooms (50$ a week)

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Prolapsed Sadistic Mirror
[default homepage] [print][5:47:58pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.05366 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]