New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Percocet/Painkiller Appreciation Thread by LtdEc-1000 on May 24,2006 8:55pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by LtdEc-1000  at May 24,2006 8:55pm
After having surgery on my lower tailbone area, im left with a wound comparable to what would happen if i decided to sit on a broadsword. No stitches, just a big open wound about 3 inches deep. and 4 inches long. Thank you big name pharmecutical companies!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 24,2006 9:08pm
percs were ok. isn't there something about the tailbone area that they can't stitch? they have to let the wounds weep?

vicodin was better cause I would end up doing sit ups and clean a lot.

toggletoggle post by blue  at May 24,2006 9:08pm
HE
IS
THE PAINKILLER

toggletoggle post by rotivore at May 24,2006 9:29pm
percs own, ask my stomach

toggletoggle post by LtdEc-1000  at May 24,2006 9:39pm
Yeah, they cant stitch it shut, because if it heals from the outside in, it can make a huge infection, which is why i had the surgery. I had to get an abcess removed after a cyst developed. So yeah, its just this big wound with gauze packed inside it.

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at May 24,2006 9:41pm
wow man that sucks, hope you feel better

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 24,2006 9:46pm
percs make my stomach feel punched and bleeding.

toggletoggle post by LtdEc-1000  at May 24,2006 10:04pm
thedeparted said:
wow man that sucks, hope you feel better

Thanks, man.

It seems like percs fuck with peoples stomachs? Ive taken 4-5 so far and i havent had any problems.

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at May 24,2006 10:07pm
I been on a script for percs, 60 /Month for like 2 years now, No problems here yet, All I can say is don't take them on an empty stomache. but back to the thread....yeah they are mucho appreciated haha, And I hope that shit heals man

toggletoggle post by LtdEc-1000  at May 24,2006 10:21pm
Thank you, dude.

If anyones interested as to what this wound actually looks like, check out the link below. Mines about an inch shorter than this one, but looks the same.

http://pilonidal.fotopic.net/c156093.html

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at May 24,2006 10:45pm
ok wow first of all i just ate tacos, second of all....i understand how some people love showing off their battlescars and all but thats not the sort of wound that you should be showing around to people. Can you wear pants or do you have to walk around naked?

toggletoggle post by LtdEc-1000  at May 24,2006 10:47pm
thats not me in those pics. Just an example of the same shit i have. i can wear pants. That guy unpacked it when he took the pictures, its normally filled with gauze, then a gauze pad is put over it, so if you do see anything, its just a flat, square gauze pad.

toggletoggle post by Mary  at May 24,2006 10:54pm
It's all about the vodka and painkillers. A friend of mine hooked me up recently with a bunch of 10mg Vics. Good times are on the way this weekend. \m/

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at May 24,2006 11:35pm
i know exactly what this dude is talking about...a kid i know had the same thing happen to him, same exact surgery and everything

ouch

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 25,2006 10:35am
they cant stitch it because if you sit down, the stitches can rip and cause way more problems. i have a cyst on my tailbone that i have to have removed, but i dont for that reason.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 25,2006 10:39am
Vicodin and Xanax rule. Especially when taken with about 6-7 beers.

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at May 25,2006 12:48pm
RichHorror said:
Vicodin and Xanax rule. Especially when taken with about 6-7 beers.

I like to enjoy myself...Not try to kill myself

toggletoggle post by pam nli at May 25,2006 12:58pm
I love painkillers. Percs > Life.

toggletoggle post by LtdEc-1000  at May 25,2006 1:35pm
Yeti said:
they cant stitch it because if you sit down, the stitches can rip and cause way more problems. i have a cyst on my tailbone that i have to have removed, but i dont for that reason.

You might want to get that taken care of, man. The surgery hurts way less then when your cyst gets infected, and causes you blinding pain.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 25,2006 1:49pm
I'm so glad I looked at those pictures
*vomits*
8-months of healing?
there goes the summer of george.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 25,2006 3:16pm
yeah i have been avoiding it. like if i sit down too fast it cause lightning to shoot up my spine.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 25,2006 3:17pm
causes*

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Armoured Slaytanic Cremetorium
[default homepage] [print][9:28:47am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.05028 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]