New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Yay for bird flu by Y_Ddraig_Goch on May 24,2006 3:27pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Y_Ddraig_Goch  at May 24,2006 3:27pm
I don't know why but I love signs of impending apocalypse scenrios

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12939359/wid/11915773?GT1=8199

an article about cases of human to human bird flu

getting closer to a mass epidemic.

but really has anyone been seeing all the crazy signs of impending doom...

The tsunami, the mudslides and earthquakes in asia, Katrina, all kinds of wars being waged and others brewing, new england flooding like crazy, Bird flu soon to break out.

I can't wait for the rapture so all the gay christians get killed and disappear randomly and just us heathens are left

all this and damien is due out bwhahah

oh yeah another thing

if you have ever heard anything about the book of revaltions remember where it pisses on about how people can't buy things unless they have the mark of the beast upon their heads or their hands...and now congress and banks are moving to make implants which allow you to buy things just by scanning your hand.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 24,2006 3:30pm
the president or leader or whatever he is of Iran is making all non-muslims mark themselves with something showing their faith. ahemhitlerahem

toggletoggle post by lexington steele at May 24,2006 3:32pm
allah ackh achkhkchbahhh

toggletoggle post by Y_Ddraig_Goch  at May 24,2006 3:33pm
sweet, all he needs to do now is fit the description in the book of revaltions, he needs to look like a rock star and everyone has to think he is cool, and on top of that he needs to rise to power in isreal

toggletoggle post by Man_of_the_Century at May 24,2006 3:36pm
Y_Ddraig_Goch said:
The tsunami, the mudslides and earthquakes in asia, Katrina, all kinds of wars being waged and others brewing, new england flooding like crazy, Bird flu soon to break out.

You act like this is the first time any of these things have happened. These things have always happened and will always happen, even after humans are long gone.

And one thing that the media doesn't tell you is that the bird flu is treatable. it doesn't have the success rate as the regular flu, but people have survived it.

toggletoggle post by Y_Ddraig_Goch  at May 24,2006 3:37pm
I know the stuff has happened for years, but I mean alot of crazy shit has happened in the last five years as opposed to being stretched out over hundreds of years.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at May 24,2006 3:39pm
yeah but you remember the last 5 years...not the last hundred

crazy stuff happens that you never even think about

plus...since 9/11 the news people have been trying to find the next big sob story

here's the slogan for every news program "YOU'LL NEVER BE SAFE!"

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 24,2006 4:27pm
I JUSTSNEEZEDOHGODITHINK I HAVEIT!!!

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at May 24,2006 5:00pm
scare tactics.....

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 24,2006 5:16pm

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at May 24,2006 5:24pm
god, i still love her...

toggletoggle post by Y_Ddraig_Goch  at May 25,2006 2:42am
Didn't the simpsons or something make fun of the news for always scaring people...wait the simpsons did everything I forgot.

toggletoggle post by PatMeebles at May 25,2006 3:10am
SIMPSONS DID IT!!!

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 25,2006 1:10pm
things that have always happened: wars, mudslides, disease, arabs acting like lunatics for little or no reason, people convincing themselves the end of the world is coming.

Anyone ever heard the sample on the B side of the Creation Is Crucifixion "Automata" record. It's about stuff like this. Super sweet.

toggletoggle post by retzam at May 25,2006 3:42pm
The media blows the birdflu out of proportion. I asked my doctor what he felt about the situation and he said that the media is just having a field day with it and it's just such an incredibly small chance that anything is gonna happen.

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at May 25,2006 4:14pm edited May 25,2006 4:17pm
The media blow everything out of proportion, their main purpose is to keep everyone terrified of stupid shit and ignorant so you're distracted enough to ignore what the government is doing. As for the bird flu, wasn't S.A.R.S. supposed to kill everyone a few years ago? We're overpopulated anyways. The scale of natural disaster we're currently witnessing is being caused in part by our completely unsustainable lifestyles and the damage it's caused to the earth's atmosphere over the last hundred or so years. Enjoy!

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at May 25,2006 4:15pm
dont forget monkey pox!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Carnal Cannibalistic Life
[default homepage] [print][6:11:37pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.03336 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]