New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> JUNE 1 @ MARK'S SHOW PLACE: Cattle Decapitation w/Of The Betrayed by SteveOTB on May 23,2006 3:21pm
Add To All Your Pages!
June 2006red means cancelled
toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 23,2006 3:21pm edited May 23,2006 3:34pm

We're selling tickets for this show. We need to sell 15 due to us being a last minute addition. If your interested in buying a ticket from us you can shoot me an e-mail to ofthebetrayed@comcast.net. We may sell the tickets for less and pay the rest because we're nice guys.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 24,2006 9:33am
Demiurge has been added, not sure who else is playing this.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 25,2006 2:48pm
Does anyone else know who's playing this besides us, Cattle, and Demiurge? Usually there's like 6 or 7 bands playing these shows.

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at May 25,2006 2:56pm
I'd love to play, but I would pretty much never agree to selling tickets. There is something very wrong about having to organize a party of X amount of people at $15 a head to pay the club owner so that we can play a show. Doesn't sound like much of a bargain to me.
BTW, the new Cattle Cd is GOD-AWEFUL. I like Homovore and human jerky way better than their newer shit, its getting a bit repetative- but what are ya gonna do, Im sure our shit is that was as well.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at May 25,2006 3:01pm
hungtableed said:

BTW, the new Cattle Cd is GOD-AWEFUL. I like Homovore and human jerky way better than their newer shit, its getting a bit repetative

wow i agree with you on something, im scared

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 25,2006 3:04pm
Well luckily we only need to sell 15 tickets, I just got them yesterday and most of them are already sold so I'm not too worried. Plus I find selling tickets for an actual national then selling tickets for a local show *cough* Bomb Shelter much easier. They basically sell themselves if you know alot of people who like that band.

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at May 25,2006 3:07pm
whiskey_weed_and_women said:
hungtableed said:

BTW, the new Cattle Cd is GOD-AWEFUL. I like Homovore and human jerky way better than their newer shit, its getting a bit repetative

hey man, if it wern't for politics, I bet we'd get a long quite well. One thing is for sure, I certainly would not bring partisian politics into the mix if we ever cross paths and share a toke someday.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at May 25,2006 3:13pm
hungtableed said:
whiskey_weed_and_women said:
hungtableed said:

hey man, if it wern't for politics, I bet we'd get a long quite well. One thing is for sure, I certainly would not bring partisian politics into the mix if we ever cross paths and share a toke someday.

talking politics while smoking is just dumbfounding, now after smoking ok. but during, so uncalled for. and i dont usually bring up my political views unless others do. i post on here cause its a forum, if people wanna read it cool if not cool. its what makes the idea of this country so great you dont have to agree on everything but the ideas are still there to be discussed.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooongtits !

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at May 25,2006 3:16pm
bingo

I love bong hits. My bong is an elder, I believe she is going on 6 years. That is a record for any glass piece I have ever owned.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 25,2006 3:17pm
Jinx'd

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at May 25,2006 3:18pm
SteveOTB said:
Jinx'd

haha

thats so fucked up, never threaten a man's glass piece

toggletoggle post by Morbid_Mike at May 25,2006 3:19pm
Steve OTB you know BMR and you know that we should'nt have to sell shit its an easy equation we don't get paid we don't expect to pay.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 25,2006 3:22pm
I usually hate selling tickets myself but 15 tickets isn't much so like I said I'm not worried. Usually I think they want bands to sell like 50 tickets or something like that. That's when I would flat out turn it down no matter who's playing. I guess in order to make money off of selling the tickets you would need to mark the price up but of course if you do that then no one will buy a ticket from you, they'll just buy it at the door. Go figure.

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at May 25,2006 3:24pm
SteveOTB said:
Jinx'd

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.....

actually, I don't, and even if I did, I'm a stoner - I wouldn't have the ambition to do anything about it.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 25,2006 3:27pm
LOL, well do yourself a favor and knock on wood.

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at May 25,2006 3:30pm
already did...

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 25,2006 3:30pm
Good man.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 26,2006 11:58am edited May 26,2006 12:28pm
Chapter 50
Devils Champion
Valasyrca
Hell's Infinite VI

Have been added. I've never heard of any of these bands.

Also new Flyer

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 28,2006 9:57am edited May 28,2006 9:58am
Bump...My Band OF THE BETRAYED are still selling some tickets if anyone is interested. By the way we may unvail a new song at this show.

toggletoggle post by SACAPAPADOO   at May 28,2006 2:57pm
its VALASYRKA

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 28,2006 5:54pm
I know, I didn't design the ad. I just post it.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 29,2006 10:48pm edited May 29,2006 10:50pm
Set List:
11:30-12:30 Cattle Decapitation
10:45-11:15 Of The Betrayed
10:00-10:30 Demiurge
9:15-9:45 Devil's Champion
8:30-9:00 Chapter 50
7:45-8:15 Hell's Infinite VI
7:00-7:30 Valasyrka

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at May 30,2006 12:08am
I'd go for the only two extreme metal bands I see on this list, Valasyrka and Hell's Infinite VI. Pretty shitty they play so early, cause it's impossible to make it up there by then.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 30,2006 8:26am
No idea on how my band is playing right before Cattle Decapitation but I'm not complaining.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 30,2006 8:40am
Someone needs to learn how to order lineups, might as well have cattle decap open the show

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 30,2006 9:10am
sorry steve, there is no way I'm missing the show at the redrum that night. plus, I don't want to deal with the smoke there right after maryland and I'll see cattle decap on friday anyhow.

and anonymous, you can have you opinion, but I think cattle decapitation is one of the best live bands. I just wish they had their second guitarist.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 30,2006 9:14am
It's cool Rev. I'll be seeing you on Wednesday anyway I believe? Plus it's weird that Cattle Decapitation are playing a shit load of shows in the MA/NH area within a month's time.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 30,2006 9:16am
CD tours almost none stop.
I will try to head to the wednesday show just to see rich horror in NH. hm.. maybe I'll drag carina along with me. for some reason she really likes rich.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 30,2006 9:34am
the_reverend said:

and anonymous, you can have you opinion, but I think cattle decapitation is one of the best live bands. I just wish they had their second guitarist.

That is not what I meant. I was merely saying that the person setting up these shows has no idea how to 'order' bands.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 30,2006 9:40am
oh, got it.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at May 30,2006 10:22am
yeah, when i read the anon post and then aaron's post...i thought aaron missed the boat as well. i have never heard of most of the bands playing besides CD....so i have no clue

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 30,2006 8:42pm
This is a free show if you have a ticket to either Cryptopsy show... come out and see some new bands... Also its $3 drink night at marks...

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 30,2006 11:02pm
$3.00 drink night on Thursday? Ohh god I'm going to have to watch out for my drummer who last time had 4 heinekins & a shot of tequila before he went on stage and every fucking drum beat sounded like a break down he was going that slow.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 31,2006 1:20pm
Bump. Tomorrow night!

If anyone is interested in going we'll be selling tickets at our show tonight (May 31st) with It Will End In Pure Horror & A Terrible Night For A Curse at The Dover Brick House in Dover, NH. Doors are at 8:00, show is 21+, and admission is $3.00

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 31,2006 2:41pm
We may be debuting a new song at this show. I'll think of a song name before then.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Jun 1,2006 8:44am
Bump TONIGHT!!!

We still got a few more tickets so if you're interested hit me up ASAP. We need to hand in the money by 4:00 or 4:30.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Jun 1,2006 2:52pm
Bump, in 3 hours. Whoever is going I'll see you there.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jun 1,2006 2:57pm
Bump for tonight... its also amateur night i hear... lots of great music, free pool all night long... and $3 drinks

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Jun 1,2006 3:08pm
wish I had my Cryptopsy ticket already, I would be attending this shindig,But LAZ and HCN @ milly's will surely make up for it

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Jun 1,2006 3:12pm
Amateur night?

$3 drinks?

metal?

SWEET!

toggletoggle post by darkwingsunfurl nli at Jun 1,2006 4:55pm
valasyrka and hells infinite VI will own every band at this show.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Jun 1,2006 10:33pm
BornSoVile said:
I'd go for the only two extreme metal bands I see on this list, Valasyrka and Hell's Infinite VI. Pretty shitty they play so early, cause it's impossible to make it up there by then.

6/6/6

You can see them and more, and it should start later

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Jun 2,2006 8:41am edited Jun 2,2006 8:42am
Awesome show last night. Too bad Mark's Show Place really sucks balls. I told them before hand that one of our members was underage and the lady said she'll have to talk to the owner but it shouldn't be a problem. We get there start to unload our shit at 4:30 and they say "if you guys want to play at your origional time which is 10:45 your member will have to stay outside until he has to go on then he has to leave right away" so obviously we were bullshit because we were asked to play this show, they knew about this before hand and the whole band wanted to stay and watch Cattle Decapitation so they decided to put us on second which was kindof weird seeing as how every poster for that night's show in there said "Cattle Decapitation w/Of The Betrayed" so it looked like we were co-headlining. Then when I asked for water for us they were like "I don't know, I'll have to talk to the owner about that" when we were told we'll have free water. There was waaaaaay too much bass during our set to the point where you could barely hear any leads. The only redeeming factor of the night was the drummer of Cattle Decapitation loving our stuff and playing pool and playing air guitar for hours waiting for them to go on. By the way there was like 15 people watching Cattle Decapitation.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][9:09:15am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.03583 secs/14 queries]
[search][refresh page]