New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> I'm starting a group by Y_Ddraig_Goch on May 18,2006 2:42pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Y_Ddraig_Goch  at May 18,2006 2:42pm
It's for music addicts, I'll be the first to do

My name is Kyle and I have a music problem. I purchase on average anywhere form 2-10 cds a week, I have purchased over 300 cds in the last two years, I play the bass two hours a day, I always think about song ideas in my head, my main source of news and wit is a music related forum (RTTP) and I've lost girlfriends because of this music habit.

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at May 18,2006 2:45pm
me too....wait.....

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at May 18,2006 2:47pm
my name is mark, and my problem is that i don't have enough money to purchase anywhere from 2 to 10 cd's per week. i need help. badly.

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at May 18,2006 2:51pm
alright, mark, you've done it. my name is jen, music is one of a very few things to keep me happy and sane, i love going to live shows where i always get my ass kicked at least once per show, it's great. and i play my guitar as much as humanly possable, i have a nice guitar but i sold my amp so i could move to fuckin massachusetts to go to school..man i need an amp.

toggletoggle post by Y_Ddraig_Goch  at May 18,2006 2:51pm
MarkFuckingRichards said:
my name is mark, and my problem is that i don't have enough money to purchase anywhere from 2 to 10 cd's per week. i need help. badly.

Yeah my only bills are my car and insurance, so I've got the extra cash to burn, plus I seek out cheap cds and I only buy ten cds when I am in the rare mood, ussually it is just about one or two a week unless they have something really good, but for now I am going to save up for college, because I don't want to take another year off.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at May 18,2006 2:51pm edited May 18,2006 2:52pm
Hi, my name is Mike. I've purchased 2 CDs in the last 3 years. I play drums for an average of 1 hour a week. I only go to local shows if Rich Horror is going to be there waving his penis at traffic or loudly insulting minorities in front of elderly women.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at May 18,2006 2:52pm
my name is ken. i am a faggot, i have aids, and i drink too much.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 18,2006 2:52pm
Hi, my name's Rich. I'm fond of sprinkling a special concoction into young ladies' drinks when they're busy tying their shoes.

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at May 18,2006 2:55pm
so i have noticed rich.....thanks

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 18,2006 2:56pm
No, it is me and my penis that thank you.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at May 18,2006 2:56pm
mike, you need a hug. and some more music.

ma dukes, i feel ya. i've sacrificed my knees to playing heavy metal (dislocated my right knee at a band practice like 4 years ago, dislocated left knee at the last sexcrement show), yet i keep doing it. when my last vehicle died, i got rid of my amp so i could pay for a new one. i wasn't complete for at least a year after that.

i used to buy like 5 or 6 cd's a week, go to 1 or 2 shows every week, sometimes 3, buy merchandise at all shows. now i have to make car payments, pay for car repairs, pay car insurance, health insurance, student loans starting in a few months, as well as gas (a lot of it), rent for my band's space, and credit card payments. this summer is going to be painful!

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at May 18,2006 2:57pm
rich, are you responsible for the girl that got roofied at a umass dartmouth party a few weekends ago? you sly dog.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 18,2006 2:57pm
I am responsible for every rape in the greater New Bedford area since the late seventies.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at May 18,2006 2:57pm
hahahahaha
now THAT'S an accomplishment

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at May 18,2006 2:58pm
this is why even when dating another musician, you never get rid of any gear you have, cause then they leave and tak the gear with them..goddamnit

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 18,2006 2:58pm
I've always felt pride in your own work is of the utmost importance.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 18,2006 3:00pm
my name's mike, and i practice all our songs on an acoustic cuz i never have my electric around or a practice amp to play with...i get ridiculously stoned on a regular basis as well, and have a fondness for wine

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at May 18,2006 3:02pm
rich, that is very true. if i hated my illustration, i could never reach such a high plateau as you have in your pseudo-sexual exploits.

luckily i've never really dated a musician before, ma dukes. and i'm also luckily working a shitload of overtime to update my entire rig this summer. not buying cd's, going to every show i want to go to, and buying band shirts will be the true test.

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at May 18,2006 3:02pm
nice to meet you sac.....i like to practice on acoustic anyways, cause then when you play on electric right after acoustic, you fuckin fly

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 18,2006 3:03pm
you make a good point...maybe that's why our songs keep getting faster

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at May 18,2006 3:04pm
i play heavy gage on acoustic, then like 11's on my electric, and it is amazing

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 18,2006 3:06pm
i've only changed one string on my acoustic in the last 3 years, so i know the low e is a .56 or something but as for the rest i have no idea(i'm more of a rhythm guitarist anyhow, so the heavier the better)

i also need to revamp my rig...well...buy new cables and a new distortion pedal cuz the jacks on it are all fucked and it's not as clear as it used to be

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at May 18,2006 3:08pm
the pedal thing is easy to fix, ge a soldering iron, wrench, case of beer, and a first aid kit, ohh and some of that air in a can shit works too. cables need to be replaced quite frequently in my experiance

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 18,2006 3:11pm
as much fun as i'd have with that project(i.e. doing nothing but drinking beer) it's actually something where the jack doesnt hold the cords in place anymore, like the bendable metal piece that clicks said cord into place lost its response or something(a new one just means it's in perfect condition anyhow and couldn't hurt)

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at May 18,2006 3:11pm edited May 18,2006 3:13pm
i need new tubes...i'm getting winged-c, which are the same thing as the original svetlana tubes from russia. then i'm hoping to get a mesa cab, but i'll settle for a good marshall. and even though i hated them for the longest time, i'm thinking of getting an 7 string, hopefully an ibanez universe. if you know how to work 7 strings, they can be excellent guitars. plus the ibanez universe has the sickest sound in the world.

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at May 18,2006 3:12pm
you can buy replacment jacks though dude, wicked cheap

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at May 18,2006 3:12pm
Sacreligion said:
as much fun as i'd have with that project(i.e. doing nothing but drinking beer) it's actually something where the jack doesnt hold the cords in place anymore, like the bendable metal piece that clicks said cord into place lost its response or something(a new one just means it's in perfect condition anyhow and couldn't hurt)

you could just get new jacks for around $20

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at May 18,2006 3:13pm
you beat me to it ma

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at May 18,2006 3:13pm
i like the schecter A7 elite, i like schecters, REALLY want a C1 classic

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 18,2006 3:14pm
that's good to know....thanks guys

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at May 18,2006 3:14pm
yeah, i used to haaate schecters. they've improved a lot. i played russ from mutilated's 7 string schecter. fucking bad ass. there's something about the neck that makes me more comfortable than a 6 string

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 18,2006 3:15pm
my baby:

ESP LTD DV-200(Low-end Dave Mustaine signature series)

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 18,2006 3:17pm
MarkFuckingRichards said:
yeah, i used to haaate schecters. they've improved a lot. i played russ from mutilated's 7 string schecter. fucking bad ass. there's something about the neck that makes me more comfortable than a 6 string

i know what you mean...i have a schecter 7 string(that i never use for anything) but the neck on it is phenomenal...so much easier to play on it

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at May 18,2006 3:17pm
that's pretty nice. my friend niccolai, who posts here, is like the poster boy for LTDs. he keeps telling me that if i don't buy an LTD over a 7 string, he'll disown me, hahaha

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at May 18,2006 3:17pm
you should definitely just give me the schecter, i mean come on....cah'maaaahn...eh? eh?

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 18,2006 3:18pm
haha i know what he means...the last guitar i had was an LTD too. it was a lot harder to play but it sounded awesome

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 18,2006 3:18pm
will not happen!

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at May 18,2006 3:19pm
yeah. i think it would take me a while to get used to playing any ltd or esp. i'm used to the jackson/ibanez style guitars, but i did play one ltd that was the most badass guitar in the world. too bad it cost more than my life is worth

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at May 18,2006 3:20pm
Sacreligion said:
will not happen!

haha, it was worth a shot.

i need to stop posting here...i'm supposed to be studying for a final. you guys are jerks for taking me away from my oh so important education! i say good day.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 18,2006 3:22pm
My name is Tony and i also have a problem. i cant go into Newbury Comics with money or i am GOING to buy a cd. its an addiction. if i have 10 bucks and my choice is either food or a cd, i will go with the cd. i get stoned on a nightly basis and crave black metal as a smoker craves a cigarette. i survive off of Velveeta and grilled cheese.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 18,2006 3:25pm
as good as cheese is...i don't understand how you can't have any variety in your diet

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at May 18,2006 3:26pm
mmm...grilled cheese, DINNER!!!

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 18,2006 3:27pm
yours consists of chicken and fries

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 18,2006 3:28pm
grilled cheese + ketchup=dinner

hey man i had baby back ribs and mashed potatoes last night so stuff that in your pipe and smoke it...speaking of which is that roach still intact?

toggletoggle post by Man_of_the_Century at May 18,2006 4:20pm
Yeti said:
yours consists of chicken and fries

And he only eats 3 times a week.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][6:16:43pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.03384 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]