New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Movie: Dimevision by BornSoVile on May 18,2006 2:33pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at May 18,2006 2:33pm
Watched Volume 1 yesterday, it's pretty fucking sweet. Pretty much the same idea as most of their other movies, particuarly 3, tons of fireworks, debauchery and guitar solos. There is some real crazy footage from the 80s too, with Pantera as a 3 piece (no phil) when they cover all sorts of tunes, including a cool cover of Seek and Destroy from 84 where Dime sings, hell there is even a clip of Dime playing the outro to Floods in 88 on stage. Definately recommended for fans of Pantera. Although there is a bit of Damageplan footage in there as well. I'm not sure how many of these they'll make. Watch it go!

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 18,2006 3:12pm
that is fucking awesome. i havent heard of this, i must see this. threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at May 18,2006 5:33pm
affirmative, i had no idea they were releasing such a thing.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at May 18,2006 5:36pm
hmm i wonder if i made it on there, i got to hang out with them (some of the doods from unearth/hatebreed/damage plan) at the norva in va. the strippers dime and vinnie brought were amazing. i showed my tongue and i got to be in the pile up tittie sandwich so they could get my tongue on video, but im doubting it wound up on it.

toggletoggle post by SACAPAPADOO   at May 18,2006 6:10pm
yea dude dmevision rules the part were hes ass naked in the bathroom talking about music is amazing

toggletoggle post by poopsmcgee  at May 18,2006 7:46pm
way to much footage of him just playing...

toggletoggle post by babyshaker not logged in at May 19,2006 8:43am
i love how dime agrees with me that bob dylan cant sing for shit

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Unknown Forbidden Ride
[default homepage] [print][5:00:27am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01017 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]