New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> May 13 @ Heffernan's(Woonsocket) - Sacreligion, Anamalech, Ashes of the Lost, No Name Maddox by Sacreligion on May 7,2006 3:06pm
Add To All Your Pages!
May 2006red means cancelled
toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 7,2006 3:06pm
Saturday May 13 @ Heffernan's(754 Front St. Woonsocket, RI)

Sacreligion
Anamalech
Ashes of the Lost
No Name Maddox

21+ : $5 : 7PM

Short notice show, but if you're in RI and looking for something to do this would be worth attending

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 8,2006 1:57am
that's right

anyone ever seen anamalech before? if not you should

toggletoggle post by Horns of Satan at May 8,2006 8:09am
Can hardly wait to see them live with butch singin for them. He's gonna tear off heads, and they finally have a second guitarist Randall the scandal to stomp some groove in your face. Any metal fan in the area should attend all the bands are good, five bucks common!, I'LL SEE YOU THERE OR SEE YOU IN HELL!!!!!

toggletoggle post by Horns666  at May 8,2006 8:48am
Its time to tear shit up in Woonsocket

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 8,2006 2:36pm
Horns of Satan said:
I'LL SEE YOU THERE OR SEE YOU IN HELL!!!!!

sorry i don't believe in that sorta thing

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 10,2006 11:14am
CRAP!

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at May 10,2006 12:32pm
right here in Woonsuckit eh? hummm....

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 10,2006 1:40pm
damn straight woonsuckit

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 11,2006 1:17am
this may or may not be 21+ now...should know tomorrow what the deal is

it all depends on how leniant the bar is

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 13,2006 1:12pm
this show is TONIGHT!

still not sure on the 21+ thing

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 13,2006 5:18pm
leaving for this soon

i was told that there are underagers going so feel free to attend if you care

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 13,2006 5:18pm
and apparently die eleanor die has taken no name maddox's place

toggletoggle post by Troll at May 14,2006 1:36am edited May 14,2006 1:37am
I'm a Woonsocket Rocket from way back ha ha ha!
Rock Ridge white trash. Can't say I miss it much. Good to hear someones trying to get some good musick in the area though.

toggletoggle post by craigforacurse  at May 14,2006 2:33am
this is a jay rowan doing isnt it? hope all went well at the show. sorry i couldnt make it.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 14,2006 3:21pm
it actually wasn't a jay rowan show...although he will be doing shows there in the future

i guess the owner really liked how everything went...the turnout was awesome and there wasn't any bullshit...ridiculous pits though

Die Eleanor Die: Emo-ish metalcore, not really my thing but they're good at what they do...I only caught half of their set because I had to run to the store and smoke a couple bowls.

Sacreligion: Best band under the sun, imho

Ashes of the Lost: Really good grind/metal. They had a fill in drummer who knew 3 songs and their singer didn't make it...so all sorts of people were just taking the mic and screaming all sorts of nonsense...i think every singer from all the other bands had a hand in their vocals for the night, and even people who had never screamed before were just drunk doing their thing...good times

Anamalech: Definitely the biggest crowd of the night...probably close to 60 or 70 people. They play really technical grind, almost in the vein of TYAG or Pillory...They're all insanely talented and I haven't seen them play a bad show yet. The pits for them were ridiculous, one wicked tall dude was swinging his feet around and took out like 8 people...it was hilarious.

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at May 15,2006 3:32pm edited May 15,2006 3:59pm
Just out of curiosity, how do you book at this place? I've been trying for a week. I called their # 5 times, the first 4 I got a recording that said all lines were busy, then the last one it said the # was no longer in service. I've gone down there twice when the hours on the door say they're open, and no one has been there, closed. I'm gonna have to stake the place out soon..perhaps set up a tent...

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at May 15,2006 4:49pm
haha maybe...i'm almost positive there's a show going on every saturday until at least june 10...so i'd say stop by one of the shows and talk to someone then

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at May 15,2006 5:09pm
christ...there's still no one there..a bar..at 5:15...no one there..

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Soulless Luminecent Bastards
[default homepage] [print][10:14:12am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01389 secs/17 queries]
[search][refresh page]