New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> The Red Chord, First Blood, Ed Gein, Doom Riders show in Worcester by anonymous on May 1,2006 2:49pm
Add To All Your Pages!
May 7, 2006 QVCC (Worcester, MA)
disappearer - 2006-05-07
Disappearer(52)
flash animated slider show
doomriders - 2006-05-07
Doomriders(93)
ed_gein - 2006-05-07
Ed Gein(82)
first_blood - 2006-05-07
First Blood(98)
randomshots - 2006-05-07
Randomshots(1)
the_red_chord - 2006-05-07
The Red Chord(132)

May 2006red means cancelled
toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 1,2006 2:49pm
The Red Chord, First Blood, Ed Gein, Doom Riders, Disappearer.
NEXT SUNDAY - MAY 7th

@ QVCC (Quinsigamond Valley Community Center) - Worcester
16 Greenwood St.

This show is going to be awesome.

For advanced Tickets:
www.frontgatetickets.com

For directions:

http://www.myspace.com/grandunifiedpresents

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 1,2006 3:21pm
make sure you specify the directions, there seems to be much difficulty finding it. being from worcester, its simple, but outsiders cant seem to locate it.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 1,2006 3:35pm
Guy from the Red Chord told me about this at the Tony Danza show. That place is going to be packed.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 1,2006 6:15pm
Yeah, lets hope the place is packed...the Bane shows there were awesome. Totally reminded of my younger years when I didn't hate shows.

They try to keep the directions on the myspace.com/grandunifiedpresents site. But the construction is annoying.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 1,2006 6:25pm
yeah, tell me about it. everyone gets lost on their first trip to this place. warn people to head to it early to account for getting lost.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at May 1,2006 6:55pm
i found this place pretty easily. i followed directions just by how long each turn was from the last one, rather than street names. the street names will get you fucked up.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at May 1,2006 11:02pm
I'm guessing with lack of parking and security and the amount of people that this show could draw that it will be one of the last shows since they have been pissed about the last couple shows there. Mostly the crowds outside.

I wonder what they are doing about sound since that hall is terrible sounding.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 2,2006 9:10pm
There is plenty of parking at the school down the street which has been cleared for use. As far as the sound...there will be a professional sound man/PA...High ceilings....means you loose the highs...not much you can really do about it. I never really thought it was too big an issue but then again I guess I come from the days of the Space.

As for problems with other shows...its sad that people couldn't follow the guidelines they lay out when people rent it but, hey there will be people outside telling people where to park, where not to park...and telling people to leave when/if the show sells out.

From the looks of this board it seems like I'm the only one that's excited to see a show in Worcester NOT at the Palladium. I mean is DIY hardcore that dead?

toggletoggle post by EAB Booking at May 2,2006 9:13pm
this show rules

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at May 2,2006 9:47pm
anonymous said:
I mean is DIY hardcore that dead?

I'm not down on this show when I say this. But does it mean that DIY hardcore is dead when a show that is made up of 5 bands with label support is referred to as "DIY hardcore"?

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at May 2,2006 10:00pm
brian_dc said:
anonymous said:
I mean is DIY hardcore that dead?

I'm not down on this show when I say this. But does it mean that DIY hardcore is dead when a show that is made up of 5 bands with label support is referred to as "DIY hardcore"?

I applaud you for pointing that out.

toggletoggle post by mOe nli at May 2,2006 11:03pm
I also agree
shows at this place are either hit or miss...i've played three shows here and the turnout for one was meh, the turnout for another was AWESOME, and the third was the ion dissonance show and we all remember how that turned out

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 3,2006 8:37am
By DIY... the show is at a DIY venue booked by DIY promoters.

The shows have been hit or miss, I agree...but that's mainly because there haven't been many good shows...The Bane shows there were amazing. The venue is what you make of it.

toggletoggle post by EAB_Booking  at May 3,2006 10:05am
mOe nli said:
and the third was the ion dissonance show and we all remember how that turned out

how was it? Was that the Ion D, Look What I Did etc package?

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 3,2006 10:12am edited May 3,2006 10:12am
EAB Booking I want to work with you guys. Hit us up if you like.

Of The Betrayed
Of The Betrayed on MySpace

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 3,2006 12:22pm
Bump

toggletoggle post by salty_fist at May 3,2006 1:20pm
I'm pumped on this show. Seeing The Red Chord downstairs at the Palladium where they usually play in Worcester nowadays isn't that fun. Barricades with a team of huge dudes behind them guarding the stage isn't fun. The Ion Dissonance show tanked because they're not a big draw. And yes those two Bane shows at the QVCC were some of funnest Bane sets I've ever seen and I've been to a lot.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 3,2006 2:04pm
That's the spirit Salty Fist!

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at May 3,2006 2:13pm
The Red Chord sucks

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 3,2006 2:40pm
Bright.

toggletoggle post by EAB_Booking  at May 3,2006 2:54pm
I actually got offered that Ion D. package, didn't think it was a safe bet though. Too bad, the bands were decent. I hope kids come out for Ion D. on May 27th!

May 27th @ Club Lido
1290 Northshore Road-Revere, MA 3pm ALL AGES
Sworn Enemy
Since The Flood
Black My Heart
Ion Dissonance
The Auburn System

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at May 3,2006 3:04pm
that's a really fucking early show...but still, with those bands you should do well

toggletoggle post by EAB_Booking  at May 3,2006 3:05pm
yah, Lido only does afternoon shows on the weekends probably because they want to have it open later that night for club/dance stuff. Not much we can do about it. Its still better than an 18+ show though.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 3,2006 3:44pm
Too bad about that Ion show.

toggletoggle post by Get Into It at May 3,2006 4:42pm
MOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by josh hates you at May 3,2006 4:46pm
Get Into It said:
MOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully I can avoid the kung foo fest.

toggletoggle post by Get Into It at May 3,2006 9:38pm
People really think moshing looks cool

toggletoggle post by aeon at May 3,2006 9:41pm
Get Into It said:
People really think moshing looks cool

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g308/03431/moshgirl.jpg

toggletoggle post by Get Into It at May 3,2006 9:42pm
Point taken...that does look pretty cool.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 3,2006 9:47pm
i wouldn't say hit or miss...it all depends who gets booked

if you book all hardcore/emo-ish bands the show willd o phenomenal because people under 18 don't seem to like metal(which is why bane shows do so well there)

the show i did on the 22nd was pretty much all death metal, therefore none of the kids who regularly attend shows there went, since it's not their thing(i think i saw 2 girls that went to that show that were there the week before, when i went to go flyer and there were like 80 kids there for a bunch of local metalcore bands)

it'll be interesting to see how this does, i bet the red chord will draw the most

toggletoggle post by HeatherA at May 3,2006 10:29pm
That show is gunna be soo good.
First blood is amazing

toggletoggle post by josh hates you at May 3,2006 11:57pm
i wonder if this Heather Anyon girl is the little sister of Keith Anyon.

toggletoggle post by automaticpea at May 4,2006 12:31am
I wonder if Keith Anyon is realated to Tom Arya.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 4,2006 12:31am
thats a weird assumption

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 4,2006 7:13am
Bump up that shiiiiiiiiiiiiit, dawg.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 4,2006 9:19am
TRC should draw atleast 75+ but the problem is the only real promotion for the show was TRC announcing it at Metalfest & on their website. So to the people who didn't go to Metalfest or don't go to their website they may not know about it. I mean people started talking about this show on here just a few days ago and it's this Sunday. I wouldn't be surprised if it was more intimate to the actual TRC fans who always know what's going on with them.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 4,2006 9:43am
blah blah blah he pimped this show on myspace to all the teeny bopper scene kids in worcester. they will go. i hate how gayspace has become such a necessary tool for active bands.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 4,2006 10:11am
Actually not really, they don't list any shows on their myspace page and I never saw a bulletin about it.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 4,2006 10:19am
haha

toggletoggle post by automaticpea at May 4,2006 10:24am
75+? They sell out 550 cap at the Palladium...

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at May 4,2006 10:38am edited May 4,2006 10:38am
there is something to say for the fact that people only go to palladium shows though.

but it'll do better than 75

toggletoggle post by josh fucking hates you at May 4,2006 10:47am
i wonder if there is a cable outlet upstairs. if so can we set up a TV in the corner so i don't miss the simpsons?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 4,2006 10:49am
tivo it

toggletoggle post by josh fucking hates you at May 4,2006 10:51am
i prefer my cartoons live thank you.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 4,2006 10:53am
haah! that's what I used to say too

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 4,2006 11:12am
Ohh I know it'll do better than 75, I'm just saying that's like a WORST case scenario.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 4,2006 1:30pm
shit fuck i'm there

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 5,2006 6:45am
bump

toggletoggle post by xTHISTIMEITSWARx   at May 5,2006 10:36am
this is going to be an amazing show.
my band has played here many times and i have also been to shows here alot. i love the high cielings but its kinda small. and sometimes theres no reentry. i know its gonna be packed but itll be fucking crazy...

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 5,2006 1:29pm
STOKED ON THIS SHOW

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 5,2006 1:55pm
Go to Death Threat, COA and Shoot to Kill in Nashua instead

toggletoggle post by automaticpea at May 5,2006 6:05pm
No Thanks. The Red Chord has shirts with Richard Grieco on them.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 5,2006 7:17pm
bump

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 5,2006 7:30pm
automaticpea said:
No Thanks. The Red Chord has shirts with Richard Grieco on them.

haha

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 6,2006 11:47am
GRIECO

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 6,2006 1:35pm
if I show up at 5 to buy at the door, will it be sold out?

toggletoggle post by guy from the red chord at May 6,2006 8:37pm
say what you will, we are stoked to go play at a venue like this. I get the impression they will probably let as many people in as possible so come down whenever. labels or not,all the bands have made an attempt to go back to play smaller venues whenever we can. I know quite a few kids that used to come to our shows hate on us these days, but our roots were always in kocs and elks lodges. just because we have done bigger tours doesn't mean we ever lost sight of where we came from. those are some of the funnest shows we ever played and many of those kept us motivated to keep playing. you can say whatever you want about us signing with a non-diy label, but c'mon...ed gein and doomriders are diy as fuck. and for the record as big as metal blade is they're still 100% independently owned which is more than most big labels xan say. I hope to see everyone tomorrow. it will be a blast.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 6,2006 8:52pm
I'm showing up.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 7,2006 3:20am
i might be there too

this place is far from small, by the way

just keep the energy use to a minimum...bad wiring

toggletoggle post by jayfetus at May 7,2006 9:55am
what time does this fuck start

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 7,2006 10:31am
doors at 5, shows at 5:30

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 7,2006 11:47am
whoah, good thing I looked here.
I thought it started at 6pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 7,2006 3:55pm
leaving now.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 7,2006 5:41pm
holy shit! the disappearer is on and playing now. they are awesome. what a great surprise!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 7,2006 6:46pm
disappearer: when I walked in, I thought doomsiders was playing nateless. Took me a second to realize that it was disappearer. they sound more like sonic youth each time I see them. granted, I don't get to see them that often since doomriders is always touring now. I thought they had a CD release show in allston? They said this was their CD release show too.

ed gein: good set, short, but I knew all the songs. 2 old ones and 3-4 new ones. It's hard watching them up on a stage. This is a band that should be seen in a basement show. Their sound is particularly ussuited for a stage/high ceilings. I guess I'm spoiled now.

toggletoggle post by sever at May 7,2006 8:34pm
red chord at the qvcc?! how do they plan to fit everyone there?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 7,2006 9:08pm
TRC are playing right this minute

toggletoggle post by sean griff at May 7,2006 9:27pm
how was first blood????

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 7,2006 9:51pm
you are going to hear a lot of crazy rumors about this show. don't believe them.

toggletoggle post by todayistheday nli at May 7,2006 10:18pm
like?

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 7,2006 11:03pm
please embellish and spread some crazy rumors

toggletoggle post by xmikex can‘tlogin at May 7,2006 11:08pm
guy from the red chord said:
say what you will, we are stoked to go play at a venue like this. I get the impression they will probably let as many people in as possible so come down whenever. labels or not,all the bands have made an attempt to go back to play smaller venues whenever we can. I know quite a few kids that used to come to our shows hate on us these days, but our roots were always in kocs and elks lodges. just because we have done bigger tours doesn't mean we ever lost sight of where we came from. those are some of the funnest shows we ever played and many of those kept us motivated to keep playing. you can say whatever you want about us signing with a non-diy label, but c'mon...ed gein and doomriders are diy as fuck. and for the record as big as metal blade is they're still 100% independently owned which is more than most big labels xan say. I hope to see everyone tomorrow. it will be a blast.

give em hell Guy.

One of the best shows I've ever seen remains TRC at the dalton club in holbrook

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 7,2006 11:12pm
pictures are uploadin.

toggletoggle post by LtdEc-1000  at May 7,2006 11:14pm edited May 7,2006 11:16pm
todayistheday nli said:
like?

Like... the rev being called onstage to sing for the entirety of Dreaming In Dog Years.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at May 7,2006 11:33pm
i dont think nate took the rock and roll image fast enough

toggletoggle post by sean griff at May 8,2006 12:00am
rumors ?//??? about what

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at May 8,2006 12:02am
despite my diy comment, I have nothing but good things to say about all of the bands on this show.

just throwing that out there.

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at May 8,2006 12:08am
sean griff said:
rumors ?//??? about what

About the Rev singing dreaming in dog years and blushing more than you could ever imagine!

Aaron, I wish you handed me your camera so I could have took more pics for you hahaha.

toggletoggle post by slowlypeelingtheflesh   at May 8,2006 12:11am
hahahah aaron those are the best RTTP pictures ever.

toggletoggle post by josh fucking hates you at May 8,2006 12:15am
wow. nothing went wrong.

might have been almost 200 people. not sure. well over 100.

Disappearer - this band was really good. played only 2 long songs. drummer makes funny faces.

Ed gein - this band reminds me of norma jean for some reason. lots of off time stuff. lots of kids where digging it and there was no moshing. I was suprised the white belt kids where able to contain themselves.

first blood - i guess they are good at what they do. I hate this style of hardcore so i can't give this band a fair chance. moshy mosh time. i dont care that people dance. i don't care that they run into me when im on the side of the pit. but do you really need to purposely add that extra punch and kick towards people on the side of the pit who are obviously not dancing? and stop with the fucking cartwheels. next band please.

Doom riders - fucking rockstars. the room was split for this band. 1/2 the room was kinda up front and enjoying it. the other half where too cool at the back of the room yelling things like you suck. the singer had fun with the hecklers. could not hear the vox for shit.

The red chord - good set. the energy seemed to come and go. maybe cause they played new songs people didn't know? i don't follow this band close enough to know the difference. think i recognized 3 songs. these mosh pits where way better cause people where having fun and there was way less random punching, kicking, and cartwheels. yes it is true aaron temporarily traded in his camera for a mic. many people cheered him into it. " I've never done this before" aaron cries just before he proceeded to rock out quite possibly harder than he ever rocked out before. he is a natural. looks like he has been doing it in front of the mirror practicing for years. well it payed off.

The "professional" sound guy - since the sound guy is as much a part of the show as the bands. This guy is the same knob from most shows upstairs at the palladium. the shows that happens to sound like shit. i just don't think he gives a flying fuck about metal bands. typical. during doomriders he sat there while the vox could not be heard, finally the bassist of Ed Gein went and turned him up while the soundguy sat in the corner. He used a mackie 808s powered mixer (340 watts per side @ 4 ohms) running 2 mackie c300z's (150/300 rms/program 8 ohms) daisy chained per side. meaning each speaker had 170 watts.......no wonder he was changing a blown woofer before the show, he has no headroom and the speakers are underpowered. "pro" sound guys should not be using powered mixers. *note to promoter* make sure you get at least 2000 watts to the FOH especially on a show like this. 5000 if you want everything micced up.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at May 8,2006 12:21am

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at May 8,2006 12:26am
brian_dc said:

such a fucking pro...doing the behind the back... What a guy!

toggletoggle post by thenamesfroxxx at May 8,2006 12:27am
Aaron...you kind of reminded me of the like a Madonna - Like A Virgin video, mainly you were thrashing around on your news and banging your head...pretty funny...kudos to you for being up there the whole time

toggletoggle post by thenamesfroxxx at May 8,2006 12:29am
damn i cant type...lets do it again

Aaron...you kind of reminded me of the like a Madonna - Like A Virgin video, mainly cause you were thrashing around on your knees and banging your head...pretty funny...kudos to you for being up there the whole time

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 8,2006 12:31am
I must say that I was so sore at this show. yesterday, I decided that after 2 years of not running that I could run up and down a full soccer field for over 2 hours. this morning, I could hardly get out of bed. all that went away the minute my camera was in my hands.

first blood: this is the second time I got to see these guys. good hardcore. some of the lyrical content was funny, but the music was solid. The drummer was in the band crematorium when they came around. this is the first time I've seen people from dancing in any form other than wrestling. Surprising. actually, not really since a carload ran up to this show from brockton. People moved out of the way fast.

doomriders: this was basically the same set as they played the other times I saw them, but they got longer to play that at metalfest. they don't jump off the stage and do cartwheels or whatever so the people moved back up to the front. they fully rocked out. the sunglasses are always a nice touch. I wonder if they played in europe with the glasses on.

red chord, the: well, I ran around taking pictures. it was probably the longest TRC I've seen in 2 years. I think they played a new song cause I didn't know it. At the end of the set, I was ready to jump up on the radiator and get a bunch of photos of people playing dreaming in dog years. Guy turns to me and says "what will it take to get you up here". to the best of my ability, I tried to get out of it, but finally, I got up on the stage probably as red as a beet. one of the gunface's family members took my camera. anyhow, I couldn't hear anything with earplugs in so I kept looking down and people would be singing completely different things that me. ha! after a minute of head banging, everything was alright and ok. People came up on the stage and started piling up around me. I was thinking in terms of when I have my camera and this would be a great time to step 2 steps back and take pictures. but I realized they were probably trying to sing along so I turned putting the mic in peoples faces failing miserably. I looked up and saw joey above all the people who were around me, but I could get the mic up to him. I turned around and put the mic down behind me and um.. it was over. that was a fun thing that I've never done. Time to buy the zen of screaming cause I have no screaming ability. This marks the firs time that I was up on the stage screaming into a mic. Once I screamed into a mic in the crowd. that was dying fetus at the palladium on jan 12, 2001.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 8,2006 12:32am
josh, at home, I sing to really really pussy indie rock. ask carina.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 8,2006 12:56am
wicked pissed i missed this

dammit...being poor sucks

toggletoggle post by josh fucking hates you at May 8,2006 12:58am
ha. like?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 8,2006 1:01am
on the way home, rainer maria and belle & sebastian. I like the music, but it's how I stay awake when I drive at night.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 8,2006 1:17am
oh and people are too fucking lazy to go out to shows. this place should have had twice the number of people. I also think that when people think a show might sellout, they are too lazy to even try.

though, there are also A LOT more shows then a few years ago... people can go to a show a night and in doing so have to decided not to go to 5 others shows. plus, like josh said at the show, everyone is a fucking band with their own shows to play. we are a product of our own good fortunes and abilities at building up this musical scene.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 8,2006 1:24am
oh now he's a philosiphizer

good point though...in my defense, i'm poor

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at May 8,2006 1:25am
I wish we didn't play the show we played tonight so I could've gone to this...I won't lie and say that our show was anywhere near as good a time as this one probably was.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at May 8,2006 1:43am
the lambgoat thread on this show is pretty funny.

Jed's a funny fellow.

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_me   at May 8,2006 8:48am
You think that's bad singing to indie...when I had my Daytona and didn't have a radio in it, I used to sing my thoughts, set to video game music (Usually the first level of Super Mario Bros. 2), to keep myself awake when driving at night.

toggletoggle post by xjoeyx at May 8,2006 1:36pm
red chord-awsome set the guitars sounded great and filled up the room, the bass had a good amount of low end, and the drums sounded pretty good except i couldnt really hear the double bass or the snare. guys vocals shred, and so do the revs. however rev aaron i would have liked to hear more lows and a bit more highs, your voice was a bit stronger at the dying fetus show. i hope that your vocals are string as usual on the recording...hehe

toggletoggle post by xjoeyx at May 8,2006 1:37pm
red chord-awsome set the guitars sounded great and filled up the room, the bass had a good amount of low end, and the drums sounded pretty good except i couldnt really hear the double bass or the snare. guys vocals shred, and so do the revs. however rev aaron i would have liked to hear more lows and a bit more highs, your voice was a bit stronger at the dying fetus show. i hope that your vocals are strong as usual on the recording...hehe

toggletoggle post by slowlypeelingtheflesh   at May 8,2006 1:40pm
does anyone really understand how brutal joey is?

I would of liked to have been there, IDN is soo good.

what song did you sing on?

toggletoggle post by xjoeyx at May 8,2006 1:47pm
i was so pumped to be up there with the red chord that it was so fast and such a blur that i dont even remember being up there or the sing hehe...i think it was just pure adrenaline...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 8,2006 2:05pm
I know exactly what you are saying there.
totally a blur. I didn't even get a chance to my sick reverse inhale gurgle. I was too worried I would accidentally chip someone's teeth with the mic like happens every week at romans.

toggletoggle post by todayistheday nli at May 9,2006 12:15am
the_reverend said:
oh and people are too fucking lazy to go out to shows. this place should have had twice the number of people. I also think that when people think a show might sellout, they are too lazy to even try.

though, there are also A LOT more shows then a few years ago... people can go to a show a night and in doing so have to decided not to go to 5 others shows. plus, like josh said at the show, everyone is a fucking band with their own shows to play. we are a product of our own good fortunes and abilities at building up this musical scene.

i be one of them

toggletoggle post by danny p nli at May 9,2006 1:13am
i wish so hard that i heard the rev on a mic. hahahaahahahahah

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 9,2006 1:22am
the_reverend said:
disappearer: when I walked in, I thought doomsiders was playing nateless. Took me a second to realize that it was disappearer. they sound more like sonic youth each time I see them.

1) there were wires covered tunic on the his talk, her teeth 7"
2) disappearer=ex-TWW
3) "disappearer" a song on sonic youth's major label debut album Goo.

makes sense rev! this show looked amazing...super bummed i missed it.

toggletoggle post by cav at May 11,2006 10:24am
haha...rev took the mic at this show, thats awesome!

toggletoggle post by GrahamMason at Nov 30,2018 11:00am
Thanks a lot for the purpose of rendering up to date update versions about the challenge, I just await read through further. Capital Gains Tax Advice

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:why are you saying that
[default homepage] [print][10:28:43pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.04041 secs/27 queries]
[search][refresh page]