Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> im curious by George on Sep 20,2003 2:29am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by George   at Sep 20,2003 2:29am
do you you kids actually hate gay people or is fag just the cool new lingo? the fuck is up what that?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 20,2003 2:43am
I don't hate gay people or fags.
I love them.
right tom?

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Sep 20,2003 2:55am
Gay = stupid in my lingo. I don't know who on here are actual homophobes.

Kiss a boy for Jesus.

toggletoggle post by joostin at Sep 20,2003 2:55am
i don't think it's showing a hatred for homosexuals, but it's a word that seems to have just caught onto everyday american(or east coast) slang.
usually when used in a casual context it's used to describe something that is stupid, lame, inexcusable, etc.
people in mid and western america don't use it, but people in NY, MA, and FL(that i know of, use it plenty)

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 20,2003 2:57am
actually, I started using it to "take bad" the word...
using it kind of points ot who dumb homophobes are in my book.

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Sep 20,2003 2:59am
That's wicked gay of you. Quit gaying it up with all your gayity.

One of my best friends is gay. He LOVES the cock. Just like Silent Bob.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 20,2003 3:13am
stop.. I'm sensitive.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 20,2003 3:18am
are you bi curious?

toggletoggle post by George   at Sep 20,2003 3:27am
most everybody i hang out with gets pretty pissed off when somebody says fag, and with good reason. i understand that YOU arnt offended when someone says it, but that doesnt mean its any less derogitory. i wouldnt go around saying nigger, cause it upsets people and is unessicary, and i dont see how its any different that saying fag.

i dont really want to preach to people, say whatever you want, its going to happen anyway, it just kind of makes you look like an asshole.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 20,2003 3:40am
you must be in college.
in college, I felt that same way cause I was surrounded by PCU cronies.
since I've left school, I've know and turned a lot more people gay and they all use the word fag, dyke, queer, and gay. they also laugh about it.

see it's like this picture from a magazine that someone put up on a wall. it was 3 guys leeeeeeeeering at this girl in a bikini who is walking by. A feminazi got soooo pissed off and ripped it down. she didnt get the message which we explained later, you are supose to look at the guys and how stupid they look and are acting.

I will use the word gay, nigger, chink, fag, etc... whenever I find it funny, appropriate, or whatever. stereotypes and slurrs are fucking retarded so using 'em water then down and they loose all powers.

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Sep 20,2003 3:49am
the_reverend said:
you must be in college.
in college, I felt that same way cause I was surrounded by PCU cronies.
since I've left school, I've know and turned a lot more people gay and they all use the word fag, dyke, queer, and gay. they also laugh about it.

see it's like this picture from a magazine that someone put up on a wall. it was 3 guys leeeeeeeeering at this girl in a bikini who is walking by. A feminazi got soooo pissed off and ripped it down. she didnt get the message which we explained later, you are supose to look at the guys and how stupid they look and are acting.

I will use the word gay, nigger, chink, fag, etc... whenever I find it funny, appropriate, or whatever. stereotypes and slurrs are fucking retarded so using 'em water then down and they loose all powers.

Shut up, Nazi.

toggletoggle post by George   at Sep 20,2003 3:51am
good point.

the problem is not every gay person is going to see it that way, they'll take it personally.
but whatever, it doesnt really bother me, i just kind of make a point not to say it because it can really offend someone, even if you have good intentions behind it.

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Sep 20,2003 4:58am
everyone is gay. music is gay. the world is gay. I worship satan, and jerk off to pictures of the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 20,2003 9:38am
anything you say will offend someone.
so what do you do?
I say fuck it and just offend everyone all the time. then you don't have to worry about shit cause you know eveyone is offended.

if you need references for this, there are tons of south park episodes you can see.
Honestly, you can't run your life worried about what other people think.

with that said, I actually don't like people at my work saying or using the word "gay", "fag", or "homo" there cause I don't think its appropriate. It's a little different if someone's offered at the work place. There are laws against that.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Sep 20,2003 10:21am
Terence said:
I worship satan, and jerk off to pictures of the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers

You mean I am not the only one?

toggletoggle post by babysbreath   at Sep 20,2003 12:51pm
george, you live in newton, where everyone is all uppity and politically correct

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Sep 20,2003 1:44pm
Newton? hahaha thats the town next to mine... JEWton ;-)

toggletoggle post by babysbreath   at Sep 20,2003 2:24pm
i was going to metion the staggering population of jews, but you did that for me.. i live next to jewton too, my school rents a dorm from Regis college in weston

toggletoggle post by George   at Sep 20,2003 2:34pm
dont forget filthy rich

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Sep 20,2003 2:57pm edited Sep 20,2003 2:57pm
and everyone are pussies (it was the 3rd safest city in the country... or someshit like that)

oh yeah... Waltham pwnz0rz Jewton

toggletoggle post by babysbreath   at Sep 20,2003 3:06pm
yea, ive seen that statistic... i think it may be a "per capita" thing or whatever.. or maybe it really is that safe. I might add some 36 year old dude got mugged in newton on the green line a few days ago. give it 5 years, newton will be lawrence! haha

Newton <-------------->Lawrence

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Sep 20,2003 3:07pm
lawrence fucking sucks

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 21,2003 9:34am
I work in andover (right next to lawrence)
andover's where everyone fron lawrence goes to steal things

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 21,2003 1:06pm
plus, as we all know, gay people hate metal and hardcore.
and they are indifferent to fashion-core
*crosses arms and slouches*

toggletoggle post by lynneaus  at Sep 21,2003 2:35pm
Spaldino... ur in waltham eh? i grew up in waltham... (actually im in waltham right now visiting my folks) ....

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Sep 21,2003 2:46pm
yep...i live on the corner of Columbus Ave and Wellington st. (in the pink/peach house)

toggletoggle post by lynneaus  at Sep 21,2003 2:50pm
eh i havent liked in waltham for like 6 years now... i never bothered learning street names... i know locations pretty well tho... did u/do u (i have no idea how old u are) go to waltham high?

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Sep 21,2003 2:53pm
i did go there... dropped out though... that place is bullshit, as are most schools... they judge you by how much work you do and not by how much you really know. so i got my GED... i would have graduated last year anyway (im 17 BTW) and i live by Banks school and Banks square market... i live right up that street that Lappen's auto parts is on

toggletoggle post by lynneaus  at Sep 21,2003 3:08pm
thegreatspaldino said:
i did go there... dropped out though... that place is bullshit, as are most schools... they judge you by how much work you do and not by how much you really know. so i got my GED... i would have graduated last year anyway (im 17 BTW) and i live by Banks school and Banks square market... i live right up that street that Lappen's auto parts is on

haha gee and i interviewed with waltham high this summer... if u didnt drop out and if they hired me instead of just filling the position from within i could have been your art teacher :P

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Fisting Majestic Vampira
[default homepage] [print][4:39:31am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01594 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]